Beastdrol/EPI Bridge + Katanadrol 6wk cycle LOG

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Started this cycle today, Aug. 1. I will try to post picture updates each week.

22yrs old
5'6"
175lbs as of Day 1

Dosing is this:

Beastdrol: 20/30/30/0/0/0
Epi: 0/0/30/40/50/50
Katanadrol: 300/300/300/300/300/300
HCGenerate: 5caps/day entire 6wks
Cycle Assist: 4caps/day entire 6wks

Creatine and True-Mass Protein 2x day for 6wks

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Forma-Stanzolol
HCGenerate
Cycle Assist

Water Intake: Drinking 1-1.5 gallons of water everyday
Food: Eating TONS of chicken breast, turkey, fish, tuna for every meal
Cardio: Riding my road bike 30mins-1hr everyday which is anywhere between 8-15 miles. I have a herniated disc in my lower back so I have to ride a bike instead of running.
Lifting: 6 days a week with the off day being either Saturday or Sunday depending on how my schedule plays out.

Goals:
1. Gain 15lbs on cycle, retain at least 8lbs after cycle
2. Cut down body fat
3. Get strong
4. Get ripped
5. Get vascular

Just tried to upload beginning pics but, I don't have 50 posts yet so I can't post images.

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Day 1: 175lbs
9am - Windy day today but rode my road bike 7.5miles in 35 minutes. Slower pace than usual but stayed mostly in town.
3pm- Chest/Tricep workout went well and even played a game of basketball with some friends after.
I split up taking the pills in the morning, after lunch, and night. Had creatine & protein drinks 2x each today.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
things look good man. I would get fish oil in there

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Day 2: 178 lbs..... day one weight was taken at beginning of day, day two at end of day

3pm Back/Bicep workout
6:30pm went on a 25 minute mountain bike ride which was very fast paced, many climbs and decents, high heart rate entire time.
Water Intake for today was 1.5 gallons
No side effects, no noticeable difference in strength yet

Can't wait for this to kick in hard and start seeing a noticeable difference!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like everything is set up nice man!! Subd, and along for the ride!! Let the gains begin! :sgrin:

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Day 3: 180.4 lbs I bought a digital scale today so the measurements would be more accurate. My other scale was reading just over 180 so I think it is very close to the digital one.

First thing this morning, I noticed some new stretch marks forming between the side of my chest/armpit area. Don't really care for the stretch marks but at least I know I'm growing.

Ab Workout
Shorter bike ride of only 5 miles in 23 minutes.
Water intake was 1 gallon today

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stretch marks huh? I've never had those on any cycle and I can't believe that you would have them on day 3. Wow man, you must be really growing...

steve02339

Awards
Sorry for the inexperience here, as far as cost goes, this cycle with pct is around $ 500.00?

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Sorry for the inexperience here, as far as cost goes, this cycle with pct is around $ 500.00?
Correct. That's including the beast, epi, katanadrol, HCGenerate, Cycle Assist, fish oil, Nolva, and Forma Stanzolol. Right around 500 plus or minus a little. After spending that much, I am really devoted to get the most that I can.

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Also, I am considering cutting the cardio so that it will be easier to bulk. If I do decide to do cardio for the day, I will just increase the calories to offset the cardio.

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Didn't get to give an update yesterday..... Day 4: 180.0 lbs

Water intake 1 gal
Chest/Tri workout

Have been on the toilet more than avg.
Veins showing just a little more
Feeling great

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I am considering cutting the cardio so that it will be easier to bulk. If I do decide to do cardio for the day, I will just increase the calories to offset the cardio.
If you are bulking, then that would be a good idea. If you do cardio just eat that much more and you'll be fine ;)

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Day 5: 180.2 lbs

Did back/biceps today
1 gallon water intake
Looked very dry and more lean this morning when I woke up and looked in the mirror.

If anyone is wondering why I am not doing any legs, I have a herniated disc in my lower back due to a military injury and many lower body excercises aggrivate it. That is why I ride my road bike most of the time but I am putting that on hold for the Beastdrol weeks.

Also, is it normal for me to not see any significant weight changes dosing 20mg these first 5 days? I've been eating like a horse and lifting right.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it a little longer and I'm sure the weight will come on. It takes a little longer for some than others. Everybody reacts to things different. Especially since it is only day 5, and I don't think anyone would complain about 5 lbs in 5 days.

Looks like a great start to me bud ;)

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Day 6: 185.2 lbs !!???

That is the highest I've ever been in my life. Really surprised me when I stepped on the scale. I did eat about 2hrs before weighing in but had only ate some chicken pasta, pork loin, grilled shrimp, and a few veggies.

Muscles definately looking full even while relaxed, feels like I have a pump all day.

Went on a 250 mile motorcycle ride today so I ended up drinking 1.5 gallons of water trying to stay hydrated while sweating in my leather jacket.

I'm not sure how much of this past days added weight is just fluctuating but I guess I'll see when I get on the scale tomorrow. I am gonna continue to eat clean like a horse and try to gain as much weight as possible while on the beast. Then I'll harden up and give my body time to adjust to the increase with the epi. I still feel great and not showing any negative sides. Will start the 30 mg dosing on Monday for week 2.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you may want to run some DAA and bridge after PCT ends. stayin on good anabolic supps will keep those gains around for the long haul

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Didn't give an update in the past few days.....

Day 7: went down to 183 lbs
Day 8: 184 lbs
Day 9: 186.2 lbs

I started dosing Beastdrol at 30mg at the start of week 2. Maintaining my 1 gallon minimum water intake per day.
Only sides I have noticed so far is that night 8, I was having trouble sleeping. Not all night, only for an hour or two. I had the same thing happen on my last epi run.

Visibly, I have had many people mention that it looks like I am getting bigger. I can definately see a difference in size and vascularity. I have become slightly more defined. I assume that is from the 300mg of katana each day.

From day 1 to day 7, strength has gone up at least 10 lbs on all lifts. Pumps are insane too.... I am up 10 lbs from my starting weight so I already look and feel bigger..... add the pump and it gets even better.

I am liking the results thus far.... only more to come

mathew34

Awards
BEAST, KATA, & BRIDGE are very amazing products!! Just dont foeget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order from NTBM!! :bigok:

NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE REPRESENTATIVE
needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM SHIPPING is ULTRA FAST!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updates look great so far and the cycle appears to be going according to plan man! Keep up the great work bud. Things should be getting real fun soon! :sgrin:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God for 500 i could run 800mg test for 12 weeks, 400mg NPP for 6 weeks, and 8 weeks of winstrol/masteron

but w/e its legal so props bro, im going legal too

NTBM prices are high for me right now, but soon i will prolly pick up a cpl beast drols

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
For now, injectables aren't an option because I don't want to take the illegal risks. The law is really cracking down on UGL around here so a reliable source would be another issue. Maybe one day, but not now. I'd personally prefer to make an injectable run because of the longer cycle lengths and since orals are very tough on the liver.

Day 10: 184 lbs

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
I haven't given an update in one week just because I've been busy.

Days 11-17: I have been holding very steady around 183-184lbs

Very noticeable strength gains, have leaned out more, all muscles visually look much bigger

Have been taking 30mg Superdrol ed for wk 2 & 3, have not experienced any noticeable sides

Water intake has been 1gallon minimum ed

Started the bridge to EPI beginning of wk 3 @ 40mg

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't given an update in one week just because I've been busy.

Days 11-17: I have been holding very steady around 183-184lbs

Very noticeable strength gains, have leaned out more, all muscles visually look much bigger

Have been taking 30mg Superdrol ed for wk 2 & 3, have not experienced any noticeable sides

Water intake has been 1gallon minimum ed

Started the bridge to EPI beginning of wk 3 @ 40mg
Nice update bro! Keep killing it!!:saevil:

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Look like a solid cycle...keep killing that **** bro!

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Benchpress at beginning of cycle:
275x4

Day 18:
275x8 on 4th set after doing 135x8, 225x8, 265x8

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Benchpress at beginning of cycle:
275x4

Day 18:
275x8 on 4th set after doing 135x8, 225x8, 265x8
That is some sick strength gains in less than 3 weeks man!! Great job! :cheers:

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Been a while since an update....

Day 37: still hanging around 183lbs

Dosing epi @60mg/day
Katanadrol dose is still the same at 300mg/day

Bodyfat is down to 13.1% however, abs are very visible but not ripped.

Strength is the same as the 3rd week on beast.

Vascularity is much better than the beginning of the cycle. Many more veins visible and sticking out all over both arms and in the chest.

Negatives: dry joints even with the fish oil, no pain or anything, just not "normal" but that's what happens with beast, katana, and epi

I am very happy with the results so far. I have taken pictures each week and even though I might sometimes think I look the same while looking in the mirror, when I look at the progress in the pictures, I can definately see a major difference.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a while since an update....

Day 37: still hanging around 183lbs

Dosing epi @60mg/day
Katanadrol dose is still the same at 300mg/day

Bodyfat is down to 13.1% however, abs are very visible but not ripped.

Strength is the same as the 3rd week on beast.

Vascularity is much better than the beginning of the cycle. Many more veins visible and sticking out all over both arms and in the chest.

Negatives: dry joints even with the fish oil, no pain or anything, just not "normal" but that's what happens with beast, katana, and epi

I am very happy with the results so far. I have taken pictures each week and even though I might sometimes think I look the same while looking in the mirror, when I look at the progress in the pictures, I can definately see a major difference.
Nice update bro. If the joints get a little much get some cissus to take. That is what I use anytime I run EPI because it can and will dry you out pretty bad. Some glucosamine and MSM will help too ;)

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
hell yea, im subb'd, i got myself a bottle of beastdrol my self :) haha

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Nice update bro. If the joints get a little much get some cissus to take. That is what I use anytime I run EPI because it can and will dry you out pretty bad. Some glucosamine and MSM will help too ;)
cissus and fish oil all day....how many fish oils are you taking a day?? on cycle Im normally at 10-12, never get any joint issues

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
I've been doing 8 fish oils a day. So for future reference, I should have probably took 10-12.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
for fish oils im going to take ON Fish Oils and Animal FLEX, is that good? a pack of Flex a day plus 4 pills of ON Fish Oils throughout the day..
oh and i have ON Glutamine too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cissus and fish oil all day....how many fish oils are you taking a day?? on cycle Im normally at 10-12, never get any joint issues
I increase fish oil on cycle always to 9-12g for the entire cycle, but for EPI the joint drying can't be remedied with fish oil alone in my experience. It takes more and cissis was the best answer I've found