BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Age 43

Height 6'2

Weight220

Waistline 33

I will be running this cycle for 8 weeks with the right Protocol, and Training 5-6 days a week. My calories will be at 1500-1800 a day, My workouts will be based on High Volume,Cardiovascular Endurance, and Killing Fat.. I will not be drinking any kind of Protein Shakes on this Journey, but I will be consuming food with the highest and Best Protein by Quality and Quantity.

EpiBeta 6pills/750mg Daily

OSTAR1NE 3pills/15mg Daily

AR1MACARE PRO/8pills Daily

I also have SUP3R PCT, REBIRTH, and Clomid for PCT.

FireTitan HIT4ME bighulksmash blueline438 Brandinooooo smith_69 Tank999 SFreed justhere4comm hairygrandpa habajaba ryane87 angcd3 mmorso Sparkss lifte67 @Sh1thouse Studhorse Alpha1agreda ma70 BloodManor MrKleen73 dubz68 wes237.. AnabolicMinds Friends and Family join Me on this Journey. Thanks!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I shall not come out of the shadows until the journey is over..

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First!

Dude you're gonna be a shredded monster at the end of this. You're the guy no one wants to see come from out of the shadows. Lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here my man. Mmmm walks to kitchen protein shakes or science experiment? Picks up cup. Takes a sip. "Science experiment". Drinks it anyway. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is gonna be good.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
BEAST73 you're only consuming 1500-1800 kcals a day... how big of a deficit is that going to be? Also what are your macros gonna look like?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In brother.. man you are going to be shredded as h3ll after this!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BEAST73 you're only consuming 1500-1800 kcals a day... how big of a deficit is that going to be? Also what are your macros gonna look like?
Carbs 225g

Protein 90g

Fat 60g

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I will not be drinking any kind of Protein Shakes on this Journey, but I will be consuming food with the highest and Best Protein by Quality and Quantity.
Not sure I could go w/o my daily protein shake "fix" :)

EpiBeta 6pills/750mg Daily

OSTAR1NE 3pills/15mg Daily

AR1MACARE PRO/8pills Daily

I also have SUP3R PCT, REBIRTH, and Clomid for PCT.
Is the AR1MACARE for the Epi or Ostarine? I didn't think either was hepatoxic? (but never used either and have not really done my homework on them).

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Is the AR1MACARE for the Epi or Ostarine? I didn't think either was hepatoxic? (but never used either and have not really done my homework on them).
AR1MACARE Pro will be used for Epibeta and Ostar1ne.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Outside of liver protection, ACP also helps with lipids and a few other things

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in homie

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know much about MK-2866 but I think most people dose this at 20mg per day?
I see there is only 360 in a bottle. that would only get you 45 days. assuming they are 5mg per cap.

Only 90 Grams of protein per day? please explain this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't know much about MK-2866 but I think most people dose this at 20mg per day?
I see there is only 360 in a bottle. that would only get you 45 days. assuming they are 5mg per cap.

Correct me if wrong.

Osta preserves muscle in a deficit. More calories from carbs for sustained energy in a high cardio environment.

He is maximizing his protein synthesis and saving calories.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

1gram of Protein contains 4 calories. I have 3 bottles of OSTAR1NE.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct me if wrong.

Osta preserves muscle in a deficit. More calories from carbs for sustained energy in a high cardio environment.

Thanks brother! I didn't know that. I learned something today. Think I will just go home.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks brother! I didn't know that. I learned something today. Think I will just go home.
Tsok he cray cray. Cool cray cray. Cannot wait to see the results!!! Don't go home. You got some schooling to be doing. :)

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Correct me if wrong.

You're Very Sharp!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great. Now I have to watch you get even more better than me :) Who am I kidding, I love it - it drives me.

My gut was that protein is low - but after more thinking, I like the plan. With the carbs/fat, it isn't like you're going to be using protein for energy. And there is always the angle that we don't' need as much protein as they say (although...I anecdotally seem to do better with high protein). Although - if you're increasing protein synthesis, you are going to need substrate for that. Interested to see how this plays out. I'm thinking 90-135 g/day may be the range and starting at 90 makes some sense...but I'm just theorizing. You get to test it out and see for real.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H3ll yeah!! You know Im in this. Gotta see how much more work I need to put in just to stay 4 steps behind you my man!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

15-30 mg a day and at least for min 2 months, longer the better

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BEAST73 just noticed you are 43 years young.
Dam you look great! I would have guessed 30.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
40 and over crew holding it down!
dam straight-

1/25 for me and ill be 44- seeing how many days I have on BEAST73

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In here studly! This is gonna be a good log!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Carbs 225g

Protein 90g

Fat 60g
im getting picky on this I know, but out of the 225 on the carbs, will you split the complex and simple carbs or stick to either or? I want to see you succeed on this bro, but high volume 5-6 days a week with cardio, this can back fire on you and go down hill in hurry. I just see you being in more of a catabolic state and burning through muscle.
I feel the same as HIT4ME about the protein level, but you will know by the end of week one going into the second how your responding. make sure you have a good multi during this and increase your E and C

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. The protein was what I was kinda questioning. Especially because you're a beast! Now, Danny Padilla almost won a Mr. Olympia at 50 grams a day. So we will see!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
newman2.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im getting picky on this I know, but out of the 225 on the carbs, will you split the complex and simple carbs or stick to either or? I want to see you succeed on this bro, but high volume 5-6 days a week with cardio, this can back fire on you and go down hill in hurry. I just see you being in more of a catabolic state and burning through muscle.
I feel the same as HIT4ME about the protein level, but you will know by the end of week one going into the second how your responding. make sure you have a good multi during this and increase your E and C
I see what you saying, but I will train day 1,2,3 with weights, day 4 cardio only 3-5 miles , day 5,6 weights, and day 7 rest..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aquarius. Feb 6 here.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards