BEAST73/Cleveland 8 Weeks Journey! EpiBeta and OSTAR1NE

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I am ending this log this week Brother and Sister, But I will be starting a new Log tomorrow.. RXS Radiate, Pre-Work!
Make sure to tag us in! I am about to jump on the radiate band wagon myself here shortly (will probably order some before EOW).

And your picts from before were insane. Your waistline alone is killer, the difference between your shoulders and your waist is beastly!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Make sure to tag us in! I am about to jump on the radiate band wagon myself here shortly (will probably order some before EOW).

And your picts from before were insane. Your waistline alone is killer, the difference between your shoulders and your waist is beastly!
Thanks a Million Brother!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sparkss remember to use my code brother!
"FireTitan" and youll get it for $39.99. Cant wait to see what you think of it too!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Sparkss remember to use my code brother!
"FireTitan" and youll get it for $39.99. Cant wait to see what you think of it too!!
Thanks, that was the plan! :) I tried to order some earlier this morning but the checkout page keeps hanging on me. Maybe it doesn't like Chrome. I will try another browser a little later.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, that was the plan! :) I tried to order some earlier this morning but the checkout page keeps hanging on me. Maybe it doesn't like Chrome. I will try another browser a little later.
Sounds good, but if you continue having issues PM me and Ill call the boss and get it straightened out

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, got my order placed. :D. Guess I will be radiant soon enough :)

So, is it true that radiate will make me look like BEAST73 ? :box:

cwages

cwages

Awards
I am ending this log this week Brother and Sister, But I will be starting a new Log tomorrow.. RXS Radiate, Pre-Work!
Make sure to tag me on your new log brother. You are killing it.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning Weight 215

Waistline 32 Progress Made! These are my Last Pictures for this Log.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
****ING RIPPPPPED SON! Good job. From a former fatty to a former fatty, good job getting that siq new body!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sister's and Brother's your Comments and Motivation Really means a lot to Me!! Thanks a Million!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Sister's and Brother's your Comments and Motivation Really means a lot to Me!! Thanks a Million!!
Your progress and pictures motivate me!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For some reason all the photos are "broken"~ grey with a jagged line through it on my iPhone

But, I have NO doubt that your physique has changed.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! All the hard work paid off!
Will never look as good as you, can't find the motivation to your cardio regime.
You are a true athlete, I admire your dedication.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome! All the hard work paid off!
Will never look as good as you, can't find the motivation to your cardio regime.
You are a true athlete, I admire your dedication.
hairygrandpa, Thanks a Million Brother!