bcaa...sipping

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
What is the best bcaa to sip on all through out the day. Looking for servings vs price....but a good one also...

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i like amino2222 liquid by optimum its kind of an acquired taste but is only about 15 dollars for i think 32oz

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using iBCAA right now. bought it for the purity and price. Also had really good luck with the new Maximum Absorbed Protein. There are alot of really solid BCAA products out there....Xtend, RecoverPro, BPS Aminos, LG BCAA+EAA

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I would echo the iBCAA's, they are the cleanest mixing I've tried and I've had some bad experiences with some brands that just didn't sit well in my stomach.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jsut grab the Ibcaa form primordial mixes like a dream a lil raz lemonade crystal light or kool aid sugar free and you're rolling!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
What is the best bcaa to sip on all through out the day. Looking for servings vs price....but a good one also...
Id say the best bcaa is the: IBCAA from pp great price and high quality.
Id also get the vitaberry and mix in some of that with you bcaa's for great anti-oxidents (high ORC value) and make it taste great also.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
RPG from MST also has IBCAAs and Some other Ajipure goodies in it. It's a much more well rounded option to IBCAAs from primordial. Both products are top quality.

xjmj15x

Awards
xtend by far and i think there still running a deal its a 30 serving for $13 or something like that

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RPG from MST also has IBCAAs and Some other Ajipure goodies in it. It's a much more well rounded option to IBCAAs from primordial. Both products are top quality.
RPG sounds fantastic. Big fan of the ajipuer BCAA's like PP's. Very pure and mixes so good.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried rpg, xtend was a staple of mine for a long time flavor and mixability was best until I tried iBCAA, beat xtend in mixability but not in flavor. Been seeing some guys mix iBCAA's with vitaberry, how is the flavor on that, not too strong? I prefer a watered down flavor during the workout, usually half strength crystal light does it. Looks like vitaberry is 60 servings, would 1 serving do it for 1/2 gallon of water with iBCAA's in it?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
RecoverPro is a great price per serving