bad batch of M-Drol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
the stuff was out of stock on the planet for a good week or so... wouldn't doubt that in a last ditch effort to make some loot, CEL but out a bunk run of m-drol... i don't care who you are or what your diet/training is, if you run 30 days of Superdrol your going to see gains... the typical person should see 3-5lbs in the first 10 days from glycogen retention alone
yea exactly bro that's what i was sayin before. if anything thats a surefire way of gauging whether your M-Drol is legit. if after 10 days you barely gained a couple pounds, i'd say drop the M-Drol as it's probably bunk and replace it with something better.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have two with batch number 092107. Hope it is works out well, bc I'm bridging to it in 1 week.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
This sucks i thought they were a good company

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone heard any word from CEL regarding the M1,4ADD issue?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on day 3 of a pulse using batch 092107 @ 20mg pre-workout (taken 2 hrs before workout with plenty of carbs). It's my 2nd day at 20mgs.

It's my first time using mdrol, and I have nothing to compare it against except for hdrol + 2 weeks of ergo...but I have to say I can definately feel something from it and I don't think it's just placebo.

Strength is definately up.
Pumps are pretty nuts.
Blood pressure definately feels up. I can tell because each time I take my dose, I get a headache roughly around the same time it should be kicking in. In fact it's been around 6 hrs since I took it today and my headache is just starting to fade away after drinking a lot of water. This happened on ergo as well. I haven't checked my blood pressure, but I have other symptoms of raised bp as well.
Joints are bothering me more than usual (more cracking and clicking on lifts).
Lethargy? Don't notice this yet, but my carbs are extremely high atm.
Bacne is in effect, but could be from raised test from high dose of PCS on off days...seems to be more than the usual bacne though despite lots of fish oil + vitamin A.

Gains - probably too early to tell...but I will keep note of it and post in here as things progress just to keep ppl updated.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 3 of a pulse using batch 092107 @ 20mg pre-workout (taken 2 hrs before workout with plenty of carbs). It's my 2nd day at 20mgs.

It's my first time using mdrol, and I have nothing to compare it against except for hdrol + 2 weeks of ergo...but I have to say I can definately feel something from it and I don't think it's just placebo.

Pumps are pretty nuts.
Blood pressure definately feels up. I can tell because each time I take my dose, I get a headache roughly around the same time it should be kicking in. In fact it's been around 6 hrs since I took it today and my headache is just starting to fade away after drinking a lot of water. This happened on ergo as well. I haven't checked my blood pressure, but I have other symptoms of raised bp as well.

Gains - probably too early to tell...but I will keep note of it and post in here as things progress just to keep ppl updated.
oh cool man, log it here? keep us posted on how it treats you. what you're feeling could be placebo effect if it's this soon into a pulse, but then again Superdrol itself is very strong and 20 mg is nothing to scoff at.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pumps are pretty nuts.
Bacne is in effect, but could be from raised test from high dose of PCS on off days...seems to be more than the usual bacne though despite lots of fish oil + vitamin A.

Awesome, feedback on this lot# will be much appreciated.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh cool man, log it here? keep us posted on how it treats you. what you're feeling could be placebo effect if it's this soon into a pulse, but then again Superdrol itself is very strong and 20 mg is nothing to scoff at.
Will do. I was thinking of trying 30mg next time, in a few days from now just to see if there's a difference. Might also order a different batch and try that one day just to compare.

Ironmale

Awards
i have 2 bottles of M-drol

one is 041507 and the other is 102007
i am not sure if i will keep a log or not it will be my first cycle i am starting it today with the 041507 bottle doing 10/10/20/20 with cycle support zma ecdy sterone hmb and l-taurine
pct with liquid tamox 20mg/ml
prolly 40/40/20/20

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hoping someone else might try the same batch too ( 092107 ) ..been reading up more on this.

Diet and training is in check so time will tell. Doing a DC/HST combo routine. In all honesty, strength + pump increase yesterday could have been from mega-dosing Xtend w/10grams of L-Leucine + 5 grams of taurine pre-workout. But it doesn't explain the headaches. Bacne started around the same time I started PCS, but has gotten worse recently, probably due to increasing the # of pills to 8 a day of the PCS (which is a great product btw) while also throwing in Get Diesel's TTE.

I ordered a bottle of Methyl DX3 that I should get in a cpl days. Going to compare this and log it here. So far it's been 10/20/20 on the 092107 CEL batch in my first week.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Hoping someone else might try the same batch too ( 092107 ) ..been reading up more on this.

Diet and training is in check so time will tell. Doing a DC/HST combo routine. In all honesty, strength + pump increase yesterday could have been from mega-dosing Xtend w/10grams of L-Leucine + 5 grams of taurine pre-workout. But it doesn't explain the headaches. Bacne started around the same time I started PCS, but has gotten worse recently, probably due to increasing the # of pills to 8 a day of the PCS (which is a great product btw) while also throwing in Get Diesel's TTE.

I ordered a bottle of Methyl DX3 that I should get in a cpl days. Going to compare this and log it here. So far it's been 10/20/20 on the 092107 CEL batch in my first week.
awesome bro thanks. when the prohormone kicks in you should feel it. you'll be able to tell more decisively in a couple weeks if everything is as it should be. good luck :thumbsup:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

Please let us/me know when you run the DX3 how it goes i may be gettin a bottle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard back from CEL today. They will be replacing all M1,4ADD bottles for a trade in of a different product or you can wait until a m1,4add batch tests out.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
I have batch #092107 and I'm having pretty good results. I bridged from their p-plex into m-drol and so far am up 12-13lbs, dosed 15/30/30/30&10/20/20/30...yeah that's right a 7 weeker! I'm in the last week right now,no sides except for minor shutdown and a little increase in acne this week. Strength is up a LOT, dry gains.

Would like to hear from CEL for sure though, just to make sure I don't have a killer case of placebo lol...

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
This needs to be...
Month Purchased.
From where.
# on bottle.
Other Supps involved(or Anabolics or Test)
What clone worked for you.
Or this thread will be uselessand have nothing to compare.
Purchased in October
Only other supps were BCAAs and RPM preworkout
Little to nothing except dry mouth and lethargy.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established

thats the same batch I had and got pretty much nothing out of it, im an original superdrol vet x2

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed your thread and that's what made me decide to order the DX3. If I notice a huge difference this week when I introduce it on my pulse, then I think it's safe to say this batch is not a good one. I'm going to try the mdrol @ 30mgs one more day as well just to see.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn i got three bottles, need to check em.

marked for later

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I never pulsed any of them, just used a straight cycle.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Is that the only batch thats been reported to have problems? If so judging from the expiry date thats a really old batch...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Is that the only batch thats been reported to have problems? If so judging from the expiry date thats a really old batch...
None of the MDrol has been reported to be poor quality yet. Just the M14AD. Weare just tryin to try and get an idea of whats up with the Mdrol since 4 people, 1 being myself,ran it and saw nothing.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The date listed is the produced date, not the expiry. This batch was sold when that large sale first started.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
The date listed is the produced date, not the expiry. This batch was sold when that large sale first started.
Oh no...I think I got 4 bottles from the sale...man I can't wait to get off work to check the batch #

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
None of the MDrol has been reported to be poor quality yet. Just the M14AD. Weare just tryin to try and get an idea of whats up with the Mdrol since 4 people, 1 being myself,ran it and saw nothing.
Ohh I see...over at other boards I've heard nothing but good things about M-drol, which is why I stocked up on 4 bottles.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
alright heres my deal and my understanding. word "on the street" is that m-drol contains the beta isomer of the methasteron compound. This supposedly makes it less anabolic than the original superdrol. however, the one test i did see said that m-drol was pure as pure gets.

i used 30mgs a day for a month and had very nice strength and mass gains.

the batch number on mine is 070607. If you have the same batch i would say you are fine and you have legit stuff.
Same here, I had great gains but had to quit early at 15 day mark due to sides. My batch number was 070607 also with a expire date of 07/2009.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Purchased in October
Only other supps were BCAAs and RPM preworkout
Little to nothing except dry mouth and lethargy.
That sucks. I grabbed 2 bottles of that same batch from the NP sale.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
i bought my batch when it was on sale for like 18.99
Yeah, I got in on that sale too. I got 2 bottles from that sale and 2 bottles from another site.

Unfortunately I don't know who gave me which, as I have 2 batch numbers. Although one set is the 092107 batch...maybe I'll run this one first and see how I react...

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like 092107 is the bad batch, anyone put in a word to cel yet?

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Hmm...would suck if CEL knew there was a problem with the batch, and informed retailers to run a sale.

If it worked for some and not others...perhaps its underdosed? Anyone in the States willing to send PA a few samples to test?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...would suck if CEL knew there was a problem with the batch, and informed retailers to run a sale.

If it worked for some and not others...perhaps its underdosed? Anyone in the States willing to send PA a few samples to test?

I really don't see the above scenerio being the case. I think that CEL really got screwed over by their supplier/RTP in this situation and will hopefully try to make it right with consumers.

It may be underdosed, I dunno. PA will not be able to give us an answer on that...only on what compound it contains. Also, whether it is bunk or not, some people will report gains from the product. Placebo.

If you guys remember, back when the original DS superdrol was produced there were quite a few members who reported little/no gains...there was some speculation there might be a bad batch. Turned out to not be the case. Hopefully this is the same situation.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually into my third week of my cycle. I didn't think it was working at first due to lack of sides, but the sides have really kicked in now and I have testicular atrophy, and I've gained about ten pounds total, so I'm positive its working.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually into my third week of my cycle. I didn't think it was working at first due to lack of sides, but the sides have really kicked in now and I have testicular atrophy, and I've gained about ten pounds total, so I'm positive its working.
what does your bottle sticker say for batch?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
its possibly sorta :) Its like 80% confidence. enough that i'll probably open a bottle and pop 3 caps preworkout sometime soon.
haha nice. I think we're in the same boat. I'm 100% confident that this might be good stuff.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Yeah, I'm sure CEL wasn't the culprit, but I think if theres a chance word got out that there was something wrong with the batch...suppliers might want to dump it...

But anyway, I'm just concerned because I've never ran it before, so I woudln't even have known if it was working properly or not.

I really don't see the above scenerio being the case. I think that CEL really got screwed over by their supplier/RTP in this situation and will hopefully try to make it right with consumers.

It may be underdosed, I dunno. PA will not be able to give us an answer on that...only on what compound it contains. Also, whether it is bunk or not, some people will report gains from the product. Placebo.

If you guys remember, back when the original DS superdrol was produced there were quite a few members who reported little/no gains...there was some speculation there might be a bad batch. Turned out to not be the case. Hopefully this is the same situation.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
yeah but that batch is different from the one we were talking about. idk, i guess you could call me a skeptic. i'm just concerned because i wouldn't want to plan a big cycle just to get shafted midway. but i suppose the only way to know is to try it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
092107 seems to be the number in question then.
Maybe we could ask CEL or PA to testa bottle out? I know this is the batch right before the sale/during casue that when alot of people bought alot of CEL. Im still goin to just wait to see what happens. If nothing, i guess i got 2 bottles of MDrol to rid of.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
092107 seems to be the number in question then.
Maybe we could ask CEL or PA to testa bottle out? I know this is the batch right before the sale/during casue that when alot of people bought alot of CEL. Im still goin to just wait to see what happens. If nothing, i guess i got 2 bottles of MDrol to rid of.
it's too bad CEL doesn't have representatives on AM. that would make all of our lives easier. i might try to contact them when i have some free time unless somebody else wants to do it sooner.

i'd like to know if this is the actual Superdrol compound. they can test for that. however, i'm not sure they can verify if the compound is underdosed, which could be what the problem is. so i guess, if standard doses don't accomplish much maybe steadily upping the dose would yield some results?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I heard back from CEL today. They will be replacing all M1,4ADD bottles for a trade in of a different product or you can wait until a m1,4add batch tests out.
How do we go about giving it back?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I thought the conclusion was that the labeling was just different but the compound tested out exactly the same?
alright heres my deal and my understanding. word "on the street" is that m-drol contains the beta isomer of the methasteron compound. This supposedly makes it less anabolic than the original superdrol. however, the one test i did see said that m-drol was pure as pure gets.

i used 30mgs a day for a month and had very nice strength and mass gains.

the batch number on mine is 070607. If you have the same batch i would say you are fine and you have legit stuff.

The consensus is that they just mislabeled their products. Its likely NOT the 5b isomer as the label indicates because it just makes no sense to pay big bucks to have a new hormone synthesized that doesn't work for beans.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The consensus is that they just mislabeled their products. Its likely NOT the 5b isomer as the label indicates because it just makes no sense to pay big bucks to have a new hormone synthesized that doesn't work for beans.
yes that doesnt seem to be the issue. But it seems there isone batch causing the issue here.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
yes that doesnt seem to be the issue. But it seems there isone batch causing the issue here.
Yeah, I just wanted to comment on that issue since I took part in the discussion.

I'll be watching this thread though b/c I'm curious to see if there are any bad batches.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha. I was in that thread and i learned alot from it.

I have a feeling we wont hear anything form CEL on mdrol for a month or 2 just casue they have the M14AD goin on. Have to get the testing done and what not. I was thinking about opening a thread "Mdrol batch #(xxxxx) user only. just to try and limit it down.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
it's too bad CEL doesn't have representatives on AM. that would make all of our lives easier. i might try to contact them when i have some free time unless somebody else wants to do it sooner.

i'd like to know if this is the actual Superdrol compound. they can test for that. however, i'm not sure they can verify if the compound is underdosed, which could be what the problem is. so i guess, if standard doses don't accomplish much maybe steadily upping the dose would yield some results?
Actually, there is a rep on AM. I contacted him when I was into my second week of this cycle and I still wasn't having sides with a higher dosage and he offered to replace my bottle. But by the time I got the message from him I was actually just starting to get the bad sides lol.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Actually, there is a rep on AM. I contacted him when I was into my second week of this cycle and I still wasn't having sides with a higher dosage and he offered to replace my bottle. But by the time I got the message from him I was actually just starting to get the bad sides lol.
Oh i thought he was banned. HEgot warned 2x for something. I guess he just doesnt want to get involved yet but it understandable if there is no updates. So no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.