Back to the dark side. Test/NPP/Dbol/gw

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well had back today. Started with rack pulls. 495 moved like nothing, 585 was a breeze, 675 moved really fast, got to the top and boom felt like I got stabbed in the spine. I felt it on 585 but it felt so light so said **** it. Did pull ups and lat pulldowns after. Had a few other things i wanted to do but decided to stop while I could still walk out myself. I’m done going super heavy. My buddy who is about to get his pro card has been preaching to me about lowering the weight and focusing on TUT and contractions.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well had back today. Started with rack pulls. 495 moved like nothing, 585 was a breeze, 675 moved really fast, got to the top and boom felt like I got stabbed in the spine. I felt it on 585 but it felt so light so said **** it. Did pull ups and lat pulldowns after. Had a few other things i wanted to do but decided to stop while I could still walk out myself. I’m done going super heavy. My buddy who is about to get his pro card has been preaching to me about lowering the weight and focusing on TUT and contractions.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I suck.
“In” I guess, a full month after you start the log up.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think I avoided herniating a disc. I’ve done that a few times over the years. Little bit of pain but not too bad!

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
First day going lighter, god it’s bothering me not putting 225 on barbell shoulder press haha

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Didn’t start caber, found a bottle of inhibit p laying around and started that 3 days ago. I’ve gotten 8 hours of sleep every night since. Could be coincidental but I’m loving the extra sleep. 

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t start caber, found a bottle of inhibit p laying around and started that 3 days ago. I’ve gotten 8 hours of sleep every night since. Could be coincidental but I’m loving the extra sleep. 
It’s impressive what that stuff can do for prolactin. I always go to it first. Unless you’re about to lactate, inhibit P is some pretty potent stuff

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
It’s impressive what that stuff can do for prolactin. I always go to it first. Unless you’re about to lactate, inhibit P is some pretty potent stuff
It’s pretty wild. I feel a lot better and my libido is even higher than before.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Another observation, I can lay pipe for a much longer duration as of late.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
EstroStrike is another really good natty product. Added it in to deal with some nipple sensitivity while waiting on ralox to get here(and ended up not making it, thanks usps) and it knocked it right out.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
EstroStrike is another really good natty product. Added it in to deal with some nipple sensitivity while waiting on ralox to get here(and ended up not making it, thanks usps) and it knocked it right out.
I’ll keep that in mind! I have recently went to .5mg arimidex daily. It was wild, my nipple size reduced dramatically in a few days.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Just looked that up. Looks like it’s an Estro/prolactin 2 in 1. Pretty interesting!

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Dropped the dbol. Starting SR9009 today. Going to run a quick liver detox and start s23 in 2 week.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another observation, I can lay pipe for a much longer duration as of late.
The Mucuna Pruriens that’s in the Inhibit P, is absolutely incredible for sexual stamina. That’s what it’s primarily used for for 1000 years. It increases dopamine and libido too.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
The Mucuna Pruriens that’s in the Inhibit P, is absolutely incredible for sexual stamina. That’s what it’s primarily used for for 1000 years. It increases dopamine and libido too.
Yessir! I have a bottle of that laying around, might start experimenting with it to find a dose that will enhance my mood. Something to fill in for kratom here and there.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
All is well here. Acne is starting to get worse. Shoulders/arms are getting hit pretty good with it. What do you guys do for acne on cycle?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All is well here. Acne is starting to get worse. Shoulders/arms are getting hit pretty good with it. What do you guys do for acne on cycle?
Just try to be diligent with skincare. Have some products from exposed skincare- face wash, toner and spot treatment that do really well for me.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Just try to be diligent with skincare. Have some products from exposed skincare- face wash, toner and spot treatment that do really well for me.
Roger that. My girl sells **** like that on the side. I’ll have to look into what’s laying around the house.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Roger that. My girl sells **** like that on the side. I’ll have to look into what’s laying around the house.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Down about 5 lbs since dropping dbol. Strength still continues to go up but haven’t really been pushing it too hard. Ran into a friend I haven’t seen in a few weeks and said I look quite a bit bigger. Always good to get a compliment when you’ve been putting the work in!

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Random rant. Why the **** doesn’t anyone know what a 1ml oral syringe is? Went to two different pharmacy’s asking to buy one and these idiots couldn’t get it figured out. Pharmacist was trying to give me a fucking 3 ml dropper. I explained to him I needed to measure out .3ml and possibly smaller doses. Might just be pissy today but Jesus I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed and these fucks went to medical school.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Random rant. Why the **** doesn’t anyone know what a 1ml oral syringe is? Went to two different pharmacy’s asking to buy one and these idiots couldn’t get it figured out. Pharmacist was trying to give me a fucking 3 ml dropper. I explained to him I needed to measure out .3ml and possibly smaller doses. Might just be pissy today but Jesus I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed and these fucks went to medical school.
Tell them it's the kind you would use to give medicine to a baby and they should get it. If you buy kids Calpol it comes with a 5ml oral syringe but obviously that would be too large to dose 0.3 just say it's for kids.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
is that dose of 7.5 a typical preworkout dose for pump?
I don’t see a reason to dose preworkout. It has a fairly long half life. I dose every other day and the pumps have been wild. I initially started taking it for the sexual boost, the pumps were an added bonus.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Tell them it's the kind you would use to give medicine to a baby and they should get it. If you buy kids Calpol it comes with a 5ml oral syringe but obviously that would be too large to dose 0.3 just say it's for kids.
Yeah I explained that it was for my cbd oil(they don’t need to know what I’m actually dosing) and still no luck haha Got irritated and ordered some online. $10 for 100 of em.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I explained that it was for my cbd oil(they don’t need to know what I’m actually dosing) and still no luck haha Got irritated and ordered some online. $10 for 100 of em.
Yeah I was gonna say... This
Screenshot_20190525_171458_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpeg

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
cool - thanks

whats the effective timeline for using it as a "pre workout" ? i realize it last a while after reading this thread but does it take a few hours to flow through your system initially?
That I don’t know. I took it one day and noticed it the next. I’m sure you can find your answer with a quick google search. I know it takes time to build up in your system. You may be over thinking this. Start at a low dose and go from there. I’m sure some of the old timers around here could be of better help.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
cool - thanks

whats the effective timeline for using it as a "pre workout" ? i realize it last a while after reading this thread but does it take a few hours to flow through your system initially?
Now that I think about it I remember reading something about 2 hours. I usually take mine at 5pm when I get home from the gym along with my arimidex and other liquids. The pump is still there the 22 hours later when I’m at the gym again. Haha

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Started ephedrine 25mg 2x a day. Will eventually bump it to 25mg 3x a day with some cheap fat burner for the caffeine. 8 weeks out from vacation so diet is getting tightened up as well.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I always train after work but last year when I was on second shift I’d go when I woke up. Woke up at 4am ready to go so I made it to the gym on an empty stomach. Forgot how real the pumps were haha Fantastic workout this morning. Endurance was out of this world. Been hovering around 253 since I dropped dbol. More definition and veins showing up. Excited to add S23 next week. It’s like a mix of winstrol/tbol for me. Strength explodes and veins everywhere.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday and today are planned off days. (Wife is a nurse and works weird hours and long days). Thankful for the time off, got burnt as balls on Memorial Day and May have strained a forearm muscle. Shoulders and chest are filling out very well. Seeing a lot more cuts in my back as well. Started caber, .25mg. I haven’t been sleeping well so that’s why I started the caber. Slept like a baby.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Finally made a doctors appointment. Going to get put back on something for my anxiety/depression. Was on lexapro and something else for a year or so. I just didn’t want to take it anymore, so I weened myself off. Going on vacation soon and theirs no way I wouldn’t be miserable the entire time. Going new places fucks with my anxiety something fierce. Hoping to get something as needed, Xanax or Ativan or something similar. No anxiety at home, work or the gym. Just whenever I have to go somewhere that I don’t routinely go.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finally made a doctors appointment. Going to get put back on something for my anxiety/depression. Was on lexapro and something else for a year or so. I just didn’t want to take it anymore, so I weened myself off. Going on vacation soon and theirs no way I wouldn’t be miserable the entire time. Going new places fucks with my anxiety something fierce. Hoping to get something as needed, Xanax or Ativan or something similar. No anxiety at home, work or the gym. Just whenever I have to go somewhere that I don’t routinely go.
I’m on a pediatric dose of Lexapro. Takes enough of the edge off that I hardly need anything for sleep and anxiety cut in half.
These days the only way you’re getting benzos is if you’ve seen that Doc for a while or you tell them the anxiety is crippling but never mention any by name. It’s getting hard to get narcotics these days.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I’m on a pediatric dose of Lexapro. Takes enough of the edge off that I hardly need anything for sleep and anxiety cut in half.
These days the only way you’re getting benzos is if you’ve seen that Doc for a while or you tell them the anxiety is crippling but never mention any by name. It’s getting hard to get narcotics these days.
Haha yeah my girl is a nurse so I’m familiar with the bullshit game you have to play haha I’m not a fan of either but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t work. I’m more of an upper guy anyways.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Had ridiculous energy all day today. Damn good shoulder/bicep day. Took the 110’s for a ride on dumbbell shoulder press. Never been over 100’s before. Felt great.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn thats some serious weight. Never even sniffed at weight in that territory.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats some serious weight. Never even sniffed at weight in that territory.
I was blessed with massive shoulders haha I can incline damn near as much as I flat bench. Shoulders have always been my favorite muscle to hit and I put on a clinic when it’s shoulder/bi day.5

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Been dosing arimidex .625mg/day and my nips are still a little puffy. Just ordered some exemestane and going to try that out. I don’t want to go any higher on arimidex, afraid of destroying my lipids. It’s nothing major or any reason to be concerned but I’ve never tried exemestane before and maybe I’ll respond better to it. Avoiding Letro until I absolutely need it, which I shouldn’t need it at the doses of test I’m running.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Added in Berberine hcl yesterday. Ate 40 grams of quick carbs and took a Berberine an hour pre workout, the pumps and vascularity was nuts. I could feel my chest filling out with every set. Incline bench pressed 275x3, an all time best for me.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well boys, had my doctors appointment today for my anxiety/depression. What a fucking waste of time. Prescribed me something I have already used and got zero relief. They said they couldn’t prescribe me anything for as needed because I used to be an alcoholic. So apparently I should just fall off the wagon and drink my anxiety/depression away until I inevitably die from stress.(not going to but **** me man) I feel defeated, I got my hopes up that this doctor would be the one to help me but no. But enough of the depressing ****, had a killer workout today. Endurance for days.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well boys, had my doctors appointment today for my anxiety/depression. What a fucking waste of time. Prescribed me something I have already used and got zero relief. They said they couldn’t prescribe me anything for as needed because I used to be an alcoholic. So apparently I should just fall off the wagon and drink my anxiety/depression away until I inevitably die from stress.(not going to but **** me man) I feel defeated, I got my hopes up that this doctor would be the one to help me but no. But enough of the depressing ****, had a killer workout today. Endurance for days.
Same.
If I go to any Banner-related doctor, which is mainly all my insurance accepts, it’s not even a topic having had a alcohol detox ER visit in 2013. Meanwhile they’ll give benzos to the people that’ll sell them cause us recovering addicts are still just junkies to them.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Same.
If I go to any Banner-related doctor, which is mainly all my insurance accepts, it’s not even a topic having had a alcohol detox ER visit in 2013. Meanwhile they’ll give benzos to the people that’ll sell them cause us recovering addicts are still just junkies to them.
It’s too bad. I hate benzos but it’s the only way I can go places without freaking out, snapping at someone and eventually abruptly leaving. But I’ve been talking with a place in town that specifically only handles mental health issues. Hopefully they can help. But I’m not sure if I even want to bring up my alcoholism. It seems like a life time ago.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s too bad. I hate benzos but it’s the only way I can go places without freaking out, snapping at someone and eventually abruptly leaving. But I’ve been talking with a place in town that specifically only handles mental health issues. Hopefully they can help. But I’m not sure if I even want to bring up my alcoholism. It seems like a life time ago.
Shoot me a pm bro.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Added in Berberine hcl yesterday. Ate 40 grams of quick carbs and took a Berberine an hour pre workout, the pumps and vascularity was nuts. I could feel my chest filling out with every set. Incline bench pressed 275x3, an all time best for me.
I used to get this too. Apparently its counter productive though.