Bac interactions between M-drol and seroquel sleeping pills

Ironpounder33

Awards
Sup fellas,

I'm at 20 mg of M-drol and 30 mg of Epi.

I'm in the first week of my cycle. The other night I was feeling really awake before bed so I popped some Seroquel before bed. I was given these when I was suffering from withdrawl insomnia after putting down the bong for the first time in years.

So I take 5 pills, (not sure of the exact amount of Seroquel it is). I've taken 7 before and stayed awake through it all no problem. This night on 5, everything goes normal, I sleep like a brick. I wake up around 7 to take a piss. I'm hung over as hell from the seroquel. Thats nothing new.

I go to the bathroom then I start taking a wizz and I'm getting really dizzy, tunnel vision ensues, and then I proceed to pass out and fall over. I wake up 10 minutes later face planted in the corner covered in piss with two big welts on my head. I can't see straight til about 3 pm. so I just kept sleeping til then.

Can sleeping pills in general be more potent or have bad interactions with M-drol and Epi? Could this have been due to my violent change in diet from huge carbs during bulking, into minimal carbs?

I'm not panicking or worried, just curious and wondering if I should stay away from things like Ambien and other sleeping pills while on cycle.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I think you should stay away from any and all mind or mood altering substances...including steroids!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please review this... http://www.onlinelawyersource.com/seroquel/liver.html
Now, do you think it is wise to take two different steroids that both affect the liver? M-Drol alone is a known liver destroyer.
Please do some research on the subject.
I would help you out more, but it seems as if you aimed the gun for your own foot and fired. The information is out there.
By the way, how old are you?

Ironpounder33

Awards
I think you should stay away from any and all mind or mood altering substances...including steroids!!!
Not what I'm looking for in an answer.

Will they interact poorly? Thats the question.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not what I'm looking for in an answer.

Will they interact poorly? Thats the question.
Are you looking for someone to hold your hand and do the research for you? Get real, man.
The tone of your post reflects that you do not know what you're putting into your own body. And don't say you do, because clearly you do not.
Again, how old are you?

Ironpounder33

Awards
Please review this...
Now, do you think it is wise to take two different steroids that both affect the liver? M-Drol alone is a known liver destroyer.
Please do some research on the subject.
I would help you out more, but it seems as if you aimed the gun for your own foot and fired. The information is out there.
By the way, how old are you?
Thank you. So I did ask my doc would seroquel have any affect on my liver and he said no. How am I not suprised by this!

If you're interested my cycle is the following:

Week 1 - 20mg M-drol 30mg Epi .25 ml Letro
Week 2 - 30 mg M-drol .25 ml Letro
Week 3 - 30 mg M-drol .25 ml Letro
Week 4 - 30 mg M-drol .25 ml Letro
Week 5 - 30 mg M-drol .25 ml Letro
Week 6 - 20 mg M-drol 20 mg Epi .25 ml Letro
Week 7 - 40 mg Epi .25 ml Letro
Week 8 - 30 mg Epi .25 ml Letro

PCT-
Week 1 - 2 ml (40mg)Nolva .25 ml Letro 2 caps Reversitol
Week 2 - 2 ml (40mg)Nolva .25 ml Letro 2 caps Reversitol
Week 3 - 1 ml (20mg)Nolva .25 ml Letro 2 caps Reversitol
Week 4 - 1 ml (20mg)Nolva 2 caps Reversitol

I'm taking CEL's Cycle Assist, AI's Cycle Support, and Milk Thistle.
I'm not going to make a habit out of heavy duty, harsh, and long cycles but this is going to yield some epic results.

I'll tip my hat to you and say yes you got me I wanted to get a question answered the easy way. For that I apologize.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jesus man, you are killing your liver. Have you looked into the effects of Letro on your liver? Stacking all of these is just ridiculous. I have to be honest and blunt here.
Not smart. Please review each product that you're taking and note the toxicity of each.

Ironpounder33

Awards
Yeah I'm aware. I may lighten the letro dose but its so pro I can't not use it.

Ironpounder33

Awards
I've seen farrrrrrrrrrrrrr worse abuse of the liver bro. I'm not the only one out there doing this.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I've seen farrrrrrrrrrrrrr worse abuse of the liver bro. I'm not the only one out there doing this.
your stoopid.......sorry iron lungs...i know you dont like it when i call people names....but he deserves it

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Natural Selection at its finest.

your stoopid.......sorry iron lungs...i know you dont like it when i call people names....but he deserves it
In this case, fire away!
This is the worst set-up that I have ever seen on here; his liver is going to fall out of his ass.
I mean, 2 steroids, one of which is a known culprit in liver damage (please don't ask me to show you studies) amongst this Body Building Community. To top it off, he is dropping 2.5 of Letro daily. And if anyone took the time to actually read the first post I made about the Bipolar Medication he's taking for sleep, it is noted that Seroquel can, and has caused severe liver damage. I can go on, but I will refrain.
Oh, and his excuse...
Is down right ignorant. Move over Boxmeman, AM has a new dumbass.

Ironpounder33

Awards
aghh I didn't make it clear enough in the first post. I took seroquel once. I haven't been using it prior to the cycle or during until that one night.

Just jump around to any other forum where it isn't run by smart folks. Plenty of people doing absurd things. I figure I'll ride this one out just this once. Not gonna make a habit of it. Will post pics when its all said and done.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
M-drol for 6 weeks is a serious health hazard, but bridging into epistane for 8 weeks of C-17 methylated steroids is absurd.

Usually when people first encounter side effects they reconsider their plans and I urge you for your own sake to do this.

See your doctor and take a liver enzyme test at week 4 and if your liver enzymes are raised discontinue your cycle. If your enzymes are in normal range continue for another 2 weeks and get another test. Get another test 2 weeks thereafter if you continue to 8 weeks!

This is the only way people should approach long oral cycles. Ideally you would bridge into something non-C-17 methylated like furazabol or 19-nor tren for an 8 week cycle.

Bottom line is you should have more respect for your health! Sometimes it takes a serious health scare until people realise this, but it doesn't have to get that close if you just heed to other peoples warnings.

Omega Man

Awards
seroquel is nuts, if you don't stay at the same dose you lose resistance to it. You can build it pretty fast. I had a few 300mg pills from some guy i knew once, he takes them for their anti psychotic effect. I ground those up and put them into several caps, like 25mg a cap, made a bunch of pills. All i take is 25 mg once in a while and i sleep like a zombie.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
This is one hellofa HARDCORE stack! haha............ no comment.

Sup fellas,

I'm at 20 mg of M-drol and 30 mg of Epi.

I'm in the first week of my cycle. The other night I was feeling really awake before bed so I popped some Seroquel before bed. I was given these when I was suffering from withdrawl insomnia after putting down the bong for the first time in years.

So I take 5 pills, (not sure of the exact amount of Seroquel it is). I've taken 7 before and stayed awake through it all no problem. This night on 5, everything goes normal, I sleep like a brick. I wake up around 7 to take a piss. I'm hung over as hell from the seroquel. Thats nothing new.

I go to the bathroom then I start taking a wizz and I'm getting really dizzy, tunnel vision ensues, and then I proceed to pass out and fall over. I wake up 10 minutes later face planted in the corner covered in piss with two big welts on my head. I can't see straight til about 3 pm. so I just kept sleeping til then.
Can sleeping pills in general be more potent or have bad interactions with M-drol and Epi? Could this have been due to my violent change in diet from huge carbs during bulking, into minimal carbs?

I'm not panicking or worried, just curious and wondering if I should stay away from things like Ambien and other sleeping pills while on cycle.
What i placed in bold though, Sounds like my college days, but adding naked. Ha. Im glad your alright bro, but that is a CRAZY stack! im a little crazy on coming up with stacks but I dont even think I would take that!!!!! You better Deff get some blood work done boss. I get my blood work done every 3 months and check my blood pressure every week. Little overkill but you get my point. But its your life homeskillet! But new livers are very hard to come by. ;)

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
The other night I was feeling really awake before bed so I popped some Seroquel before bed. I was given these when I was suffering from withdrawl insomnia after putting down the bong for the first time in years.
QUOTE]

sorry bro i dont believe you for a second.. hate to call you out.. but seroquel is given to people who are withdrawing from opiates usually during and after detox!