AX FREAKY HALLOWEEN CONTEST!!!!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AAAAAANd that's all she wrote. Thanks for playing, folks!! Winners to be announced tomorrow. My arse is off to bed! :lol:
wow, multiple winners...very generous of ya Tim! Have to say, just got around to cracking open the won tub of Axcell the other week (from your initial promo a couple months ago) and using intra WO...good stuff! :thumbsup:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Ya know, to this day, every time I see a full size panel van (no windows), I yell out "child molester van!!". :lol:

A few risky pics up there, folks. But, only 30 minutes left and we're done here!
LOL that is so true I say the same thing LOL

PS PM sent with info

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, multiple winners...very generous of ya Tim! Have to say, just got around to cracking open the won tub of Axcell the other week (from your initial promo a couple months ago) and using intra WO...good stuff! :thumbsup:
Yup. Multiples. I'm good at giving multiples.

Wait, what??? :think:

Glad you're liking the AXcell, too! Definitely some quality stuff right there. I don't train without it!!!

LOL that is so true I say the same thing LOL

PS PM sent with info
Yup, got it. All good!

Still picking weiners. Well, ok, not really, just haven't gotten around to going through the thread and picking the individual pics of said winners yet. But, I'll get to it today! Promise! :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOAR WINNERS I SAY!!!!!

FREAKY PEOPLE!

Freaky People

CREEEEEPY!!!!!

And that's all, folks! Literally - all of you. Everyone. All that played won! :D Gotta love doing that. HA!!!

PM me your contact information, including email address. No, I won't spam you, just want it just in case I need to get ahold of you and can't get ya here. It'll be held in confidence.

Thanks to everyone for having some fun. The original thread may have gone AWOL and disappeared, but we still pulled it out and got our freak on. Kudos, and hope you enjoyed it!

By the way... Look for another AX promo coming up VERY soon... as in THIS AFTERNOON!!!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I love this place!
Whooop-whoop-whooop! :240:

Thanks Tim-O!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
congrats to the winners, only question....was this thread posted twice....my brain picture is missing

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats to the winners, only question....was this thread posted twice....my brain picture is missing
Yes, the first thread got out of hand. Someone posted a fetus pic which was not only against board rules, but my rules, and was totally distasteful. Admin deleted the thread, Aaron reposted and things went much better second time around.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the first thread got out of hand. Someone posted a fetus pic which was not only against board rules, but my rules, and was totally distasteful. Admin deleted the thread, Aaron reposted and things went much better second time around.
Wow, generous as usual! Thank you very much Adawg, Tim, and AX!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, generous as usual! Thank you very much Adawg, Tim, and AX!
No problemo! Glad to do it.

btw: If you've PM'ed me your info, I got it but may have not responded. I need a bigger mailbox!! :D

manosduras

manosduras

Awards
  • Established
awesome! think this might be the stack that i need with my pre's.

thanks t-ad and AX.

sending info

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners. There was some sick **** posted up in here!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for this brotha

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob, guys. Just happy to be able to have some fun and give a few things away!

And if ya feel so inclined to log it, I'd be more than happy to see it!!! Logs, to us, are great for a variety of reasons. Of course, there's always the "controversial" topic of "check da logz, bro", but first-hand testimonials are definitely a good way for others to know what experiences are out there. I'll never knock the logs! :D Moreover, when someone logs one of our products, we follow along. That enables us to keep tabs on how things are working for you, or not, and if there are any questions or concerns that arise, we can help you more readily.

All in except for 2. Silentbob and Maniac - still waiting on you!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations to the winners.

If you haven't contacted Tim yet, hurry up and do so.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No prob, guys. Just happy to be able to have some fun and give a few things away!

And if ya feel so inclined to log it, I'd be more than happy to see it!!! Logs, to us, are great for a variety of reasons. Of course, there's always the "controversial" topic of "check da logz, bro", but first-hand testimonials are definitely a good way for others to know what experiences are out there. I'll never knock the logs! :D Moreover, when someone logs one of our products, we follow along. That enables us to keep tabs on how things are working for you, or not, and if there are any questions or concerns that arise, we can help you more readily.

All in except for 2. Silentbob and Maniac - still waiting on you!!
they don't call him silentbob for nothing

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they don't call him silentbob for nothing
lol Ironic, seeing as he's just a big a post whore as I am, hardly ever silent, and his name isn't really Bob. :lol:

Anybody see maniac on? Gonna have to PM him, I suppose....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Posting doesn't actually cause any noise.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posting doesn't actually cause any noise.
If it's banter between he and I and a few others in the misc. section, it definitely causes laughter somewhere in the world. :)

Plus, my keyboard at work is a bit noisy. Laptop at home, not so much.

But nice try there, Cap'n. lol

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T-AD, how is Hard FX in terms of pct for something like hdrol?
should it be stacked with something else?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THANK YOU sending info
Cool beans. I'll submit all the info tomorrow and stuff should start shipping! :D

T-AD, how is Hard FX in terms of pct for something like hdrol?
should it be stacked with something else?
Please, call me Tim...or Ishmael. :lol:

Honestly, can't make that call. I don't keep track of PH's anymore, never was into Hdrol (no experience with it really), and kinda tend to not advise on anything like those if I can at all help it. Taboo is taboo, regardless if the product is still around or not.

Should it be stacked? My first inclination is to always say no, then yes. No, in that I believe the first time you run something new to you, you should do it solo so that you are familiar with how it affects you. If it's good, then go for a stack. If it's bad, ditch it and move on. In the case of HardFX, it is amazing solo. Stack it with some of the other puzzle pieces in the AX Arsenal and you can really put together an amazing picture! HFX would go great with MassFX, TST Powercell, Carnobolic, or any combination of those for a killer bullk cycle. Take it the other way with StimX and/or LeanFX and you're going to have a great cut as well. It's a multi-tasker! I do enjoy a multi-tasker!!!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i understand what you're saying and appreciate the information (as always)
thanks, TIM

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anybody get the goods yet?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll check up on things when HQ is open tomorrow, guys. :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: Shipped!

If anyone wants their tracking number, PM me with yo' name (so I don't have to cross-reference names/usernames with lists/lists). :lol:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Update: Shipped!

If anyone wants their tracking number, PM me with yo' name (so I don't have to cross-reference names/usernames with lists/lists). :lol:
Awesome! Thanks for the legwork, Tim!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks Timmy :p

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I have time and am not feeling lazy tomorrow, i'll go through everybody's emails on the list and send ya the trackin numbers. I know if it were me, I'd be all over it. I stalk the FedEx guy like a pimp on... no, wait... like a uh... well, something not pervvy. :lol:

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards

http://yoga369.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-post_13.html

in india their have been for thousands of years yogis who can manipulate fire, and perform miracles, and move things without touching them. Most of them used these abilities for good, some for popularity and fame. Many taught enlightenmend and tried to help others with their powers
others juse wanted power

sometimes they go really astray
sometimes, these yogis astray, and go into a dark path and become aghora, the aghora sect in india, some of them eat dead bodies and so forth. They even drink out skullz

If I met them, I would straiten them out, and send them on the path of light, of right.

but im sure this will freak you out ;)

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Just letting everyone know that I received my package with Hard FX late last week. Thanks again, AX!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just letting everyone know that I received my package with Hard FX late last week. Thanks again, AX!
Same here! totally forgot it was coming for a few days there, was a very nice suprise when I tore into that cardboarded badd boy....:food:
Thank U mucho amigo!!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Same here! totally forgot it was coming for a few days there, was a very nice suprise when I tore into that cardboarded badd boy....:food:
Thank U mucho amigo!!
Perfect, glad you guys recieved it so quickly!!! Keep us updated on your experiences with the products!!!