AWESOME APEX-ALCHEMY LOGGING OPPORTUNITY!!!

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is the bogo still active? I want to get 4 bottles of this.
Unfortunately, it is not still active. I thought I purchased a few bottles last week but I did not complete my purchase. Tried this morning and BOGO was a NOGO.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does this happen every time? We ran this sale for almost 4 weeks lol. That being said, I'd be happy to run a sale every day if that actually worked. Email [email protected] with your order request and we can give you a bit of a grace period via invoice.
The bogo you you’ve been running for the past month has broken my account as it is

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The bogo you you’ve been running for the past month has broken my account as it is
LOL, fair enough. If you want to break it a liiiittle more just email. 😎👍

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, hopefully this goes without saying:.
Loggers will be responsible for having their own PCT (or TRT/Cruising) plan, and all on cycle ancillaries.

We're getting close to making a decision, so make sure your apps are in, and Contain as much applicable information as possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It happened to me because I added it to the cart, got distracted, returned days later. :)
i am interested in that swampland is it still for sale :D

j/k couldn't resist!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys we will probably choose the loggers this weekend and announce it on monday.. get them apps in if you want to rock this stuff~

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
glad to know im not the only one who left the bogo in the cart🤣. totally pumped to see the apex-alchemy logs. my last dien run left me unsure on if it was worth it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
glad to know im not the only one who left the bogo in the cart🤣. totally pumped to see the apex-alchemy logs. my last dien run left me unsure on if it was worth it.
what dose did you run and was it oral or im or TD ... inquiring minds will want to know

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what dose did you run and was it oral or im or TD ... inquiring minds will want to know
100mg Transdermal everyday along with my Trt dose of testosterone 150mg of cyp every week.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man at 100 per day my BP starts to go up.. at 150 i turn into my own personal hulk, but i cant go too long at that dose.

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
man at 100 per day my BP starts to go up.. at 150 i turn into my own personal hulk, but i cant go too long at that dose.
Haha yeah when I went from 75 to 100 I had a nice thermogenic effect for about 3 days. Could have been to low of a dose for me to see the hulk gains but I try to go the distance when I’m on. I could see myself burning out and getting the garbage feeling if I went up that high.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha yeah when I went from 75 to 100 I had a nice thermogenic effect for about 3 days. Could have been to low of a dose for me to see the hulk gains but I try to go the distance when I’m on. I could see myself burning out and getting the garbage feeling if I went up that high.
things can certainly be a battle at times.. you gotta try it @ 150ish sometime even if its a kicker... for me its pure love~

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gentlemen .....

The winning applicants for Logging Dienogen are:.

@AntM1564 , and
@TheVenom
!!!!

If you guys would each send me a PM with your name and address, we'll get this thing rolling.
I'm Really looking forward to the logs!

We really appreciate all of you who showed interest. ... Including those who couldn't apply this time because of conflicting cycles/prospective cycles.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is a link for @tullius' Ursa Major log (Apex-Alchemy's other sponsored log(s).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine yesterday. Guess that is a perk for being 30 minutes away from where it was shipped. I will get the log up no later than Saturday and start on Sunday! I'm weird like that. I ALWAYS have to start at the beginning of the week.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking forward to reading and watching these logs!
Go get 'em boys!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cannot wait.. I will follow Dienogen log closely. I'm 1 week into mine at 2ml or 100mg per day with various vitamins as support.
How are you dosing? Once in the morning, once at night? And is the dropper marked with a 1 ml tick? I haven't opened it yeat.

Also, have you noticed anything yet?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log is up and running. Sunday cannot come soon enough

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have used dienolone acetate injectable once at 50mg per day. i cant remember exactly how long i ran it for, 4-6 weeks i believe. it was wonderful on a bulk, most here saying its a better cutter? it was money for me on bulk. honestly it would be one of my favorite compounds except it really made my gyno flare up. i prefer it over tren. i will use again, just hope i can combat gyno with maybe ralox this time....or letro.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes 50 mgs IM per day would be a stout cycle of dien.
do you use anything to control prolactin while running this?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes 50 mgs IM per day would be a stout cycle of dien.
do you use anything to control prolactin while running this?
i cant quite rememebr i think i used prami and id did nothing...is it possible letro would help or ralox, even tho it doesnt convert to estrogen. if you had high prolactin and low estrogen it still helps combat gyno or no?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
19 nors can aromatize through little known pathways. the relationship with prolactin and estrogen is inverse. if ones high typically the other will follow suit.. I think ralox would be a good option here, or an AI from the start combined with a low dose caber/prami as need each week.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
19 nors can aromatize through little known pathways. the relationship with prolactin and estrogen is inverse. if ones high typically the other will follow suit.. I think ralox would be a good option here, or an AI from the start combined with a low dose caber/prami as need each week.
alright thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Sean1332 's Apex-Alchemy Ursa Major log:.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Iwilleattuna 's Apex-Alchemy Ursa Major log: