AWESOME APEX-ALCHEMY LOGGING OPPORTUNITY!!!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is, wow!! Four bottles of Nos’ Dien would transform a body pretty quick. Just curious, has a dosing protocol been suggested?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I wish I could get in on this but dienolone and other tren clones are out the window for me.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just imagine if Trebek was still married to the balloon-smuggler, he could apply all for bottles at once. If she was on one of those blue camping tarps, the possibilities would have been endless. Poor bastard.

Last edited:

Punyguy

Awards
This is an awesome opportunity for someone. I’m on my 3rd bottle of Dien now dosing 2ml a day. In four weeks I’m down 2% body fat and muscle mass has increased weight stayed the same per my scan. This while increasing macros. Just had my last scan Thursday and my coach said don’t lose anymore body fat so we increased macros again.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All I can say is, wow!! Four bottles of Nos’ Dien would transform a body pretty quick. Just curious, has a dosing protocol been suggested?
we feel like the end user will have to decide. That said, its so versatile it could be low dosed for an epic 8 maybe 10 week cut, or perhaps a 6 week blast with as much dien as one can fit~ hopefully we can pick some users that have those things already decided and we can hammer out the deetz for all to see.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
while I am at it... no one... and i mean no one will be chosen for this promo if they dont have a pCt/trt protocol set to go. we can't in good conscience send this to someone who needs their hands held. we are here to help.. not carry.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it US only bc of higher shipping costs or??
I'd log the fvck out of them if I got my hands on them

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I already have mine otw, was going to run real tren soon, was just waiting to pick what to go with it. I could just do this instead while I think of what to run with tren and save them for later. Plus, if I were to run the tren now, this might seem a little lack luster in comparison

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am out of the equation @Renew1 my coach wanted me to take a decision fairly fast and I had to decide what I add as a finisher. I will be trying you guys items in the future for sure. Thanks

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro you need to take time off

I know, I get it, I’m only 5 weeks off myself, but you gotta give the body a chance to recover if you want your health (and optimal results).
I know, I know, but this sounded just so sweet lol 😂
I appreciate the care bro ❤

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro you need to take time off

I know, I get it, I’m only 5 weeks off myself, but you gotta give the body a chance to recover if you want your health (and optimal results).
But.. But... If you never come off, you never have to pct. 😖

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am out of the equation @Renew1 my coach wanted me to take a decision fairly fast and I had to decide what I add as a finisher. I will be trying you guys items in the future for sure. Thanks
Sounds good, Math!
In the meantime, we'll all be following your progress and logs.
Rock on, brother!
👊

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just going to throw this on the second page as well in case the OP from the first is not seen.

Age - 31
Height 5'9
Weight - 198 lbs (this morning)

Training

I focus mainly on hypertrophy work, but do have four days where I lift heavy. I guess you could classify this as a powerbuilding routine. I have also adopted SST style training on the hypertrophy work. I will use one or two exercises to go to complete failure.

Sunday - Legs (Squat)
Monday - Shoulders/Abs (OHP, no leg drive)
Tuesday - Arms
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Back/Calves (Deadlift)
Friday - Chest/Abs (Bench)
Saturday - Off (30-45 minutes of fasted LISS cardio)

Lifts

Bench - 315 (weak)
Squat - 465 (going to 475 today)
OHP - 225 (arched and it was tough)
Deadlift - 555

Nutrition

I carb/calorie cycle. I thought I was in a slight surplus, but weight has gone down 1.2 pounds over the past two weeks. If I log, I will give macro breakdowns of each day and calorie counts. I have two high carb days, three moderate, and two low.

Goals

I would like to recomp. I am looking to give one more cycle a go to recomp and then go on a full out bulk at some point. I would like for my strength to go up some, but focused more on size.

Supplements

f chosen, here is what I would use in conjunction:
Orange Triad
OxiMega
Vitamin D3 5,000 IU
Vitamin C - 2,000 mg
Zinc
Magnesium
B12
Cycle Assist
TUDCA
Inhibit P (if selected, since it is a nandrolone. I have used deca and tren and I did not need caber with Inhibit P. I'd rather run it to be safe.)
Aromasin
Test C (TRT dose - 100mg weekly, split into two shots)
Protein Powder of choice
Pre workout of choice

Past Logs

Here are some past logs, I have more logs, but on another site.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291864-digestion-growth-mst.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288933-kicking-off-2017-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283976-testing-bps-androcrine.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282578-performax-beta-testing.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281630-finishing-strong-iforce.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280605-antm-mega-nutraceutical.html

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nostrums Td dien is legit as hell , l used his older version and Im running his dienolotion right now. it may be my favorite compound .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hit 485 on squat Sunday. I'll post a vid later. I need this to get to 500!
Assuming you didn’t completely peak for that, next week hit 80% for a few singles, then take 500 the following week (after deloading that week as much as possible & consuming 1,000+g carbs the day prior to 500 with lots of sodium, like ramen & white rice with soy sauce).

Flaunty34969

Awards
@nostrum420 Ah, I just did a log of Fusion Trenadrol, believe it is similar compound but 1 more conversion needs to take place.

I just bought 2 bottles of Dienogen, so if you give me 2 more, I would log it for you and compare it. Look my trenadrol log, i think i put on 16 lbs and kept like 8 or something.

Oh, Nostrum, was 2 bottles not enough? I assumed from what I read, 2 was enough for a 5-6 week cycle. (I don't go past 6 weeks usually because after 6 weeks, I find the side effects outweigh the gains.)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 Ah, I just did a log of Fusion Trenadrol, believe it is similar compound but 1 more conversion needs to take place.

I just bought 2 bottles of Dienogen, so if you give me 2 more, I would log it for you and compare it. Look my trenadrol log, i think i put on 16 lbs and kept like 8 or something.

Oh, Nostrum, was 2 bottles not enough? I assumed from what I read, 2 was enough for a 5-6 week cycle. (I don't go past 6 weeks usually because after 6 weeks, I find the side effects outweigh the gains.)
If my mental math is good, you could do 75mg ED for about 6 weeks with 2 bottles or 100mg ED for a month. It's up to you. Dosing on this stuff is pretty subjective. Whats the chemical nomenclature of the compound from your last product?

Flaunty34969

Awards
If my mental math is good, you could do 75mg ED for about 6 weeks with 2 bottles or 100mg ED for a month. It's up to you. Dosing on this stuff is pretty subjective. Whats the chemical nomenclature of the compound from your last product?
19-Norandosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione
Trenadrol converts in the body into the androgen dienolone, one of the most popular prohormones among users thanks to its resemblance in qualitative effects as the steroid trenbolone. Indeed, it is for this similarity that most prohormone users refer to both dienolone itself (as seen in the product Liquidien) and dienolone precursors such as Trenadrol by the nickname of Tren.
I was taking 90mgED for first 3.5 weeks, 120mg ED last 1.5 weeks. Stacked with Havoc and 4-ad(for libido). I rsan the latter 2 before multiple times. Most notable was the size gains, strength was just slightly better than a havoc only cycle.
--- What dosage do you recommend? Or to rephrase, not a super high dosage but something slightly above average is what I usually vibe with.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I'm about too get 4 bottles. Would 150mgs a day for 6 weeks be decent for a guy at 270lbs (about 18%bf now due to the pandemic) and 6'5".... would be running with test, 7 keto, and eventually EQ. Looking to melt off the fat! And get as veiny as my cockkkkk.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
19-Norandosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione
Trenadrol converts in the body into the androgen dienolone, one of the most popular prohormones among users thanks to its resemblance in qualitative effects as the steroid trenbolone. Indeed, it is for this similarity that most prohormone users refer to both dienolone itself (as seen in the product Liquidien) and dienolone precursors such as Trenadrol by the nickname of Tren.
I was taking 90mgED for first 3.5 weeks, 120mg ED last 1.5 weeks. Stacked with Havoc and 4-ad(for libido). I rsan the latter 2 before multiple times. Most notable was the size gains, strength was just slightly better than a havoc only cycle.
--- What dosage do you recommend? Or to rephrase, not a super high dosage but something slightly above average is what I usually vibe with.
Dienogen contains Dienolone-acetate; no conversion needed. Maybe 75-100mg ED?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm about too get 4 bottles. Would 150mgs a day for 6 weeks be decent for a guy at 270lbs (about 18%bf now due to the pandemic) and 6'5".... would be running with test, 7 keto, and eventually EQ. Looking to melt off the fat! And get as veiny as my cockkkkk.
I think you'll find 150 enjoyable.

Flaunty34969

Awards
Wonder if this dienogen + Trest would be good. I need a test base

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wonder if this dienogen + Trest would be good. I need a test base
its good but coming down is gonna hurt... i ran these together a couple seasons back. its almost impossible to gain on these two combined.. you would have to eat truck loads with how many heat units u will be putting off. and just coming back down to trt my balls were very pissed for several days

Flaunty34969

Awards
its good but coming down is gonna hurt... i ran these together a couple seasons back. its almost impossible to gain on these two combined.. you would have to eat truck loads with how many heat units u will be putting off. and just coming back down to trt my balls were very pissed for several days
Yeah, I agree, it sounds like too much. I was thinking out loud, sort of...

Here is a real question... can I use epi-andro as test base? Then I could use Primagen? Some conflicting ideas on this, because all though it alleviates some sides, its not actually test.
I do have some 4-ad, but only half a bottle, so I would need one more... expensive ****

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no app from you ??
can I Put in an app for Ursa Major Incase I don’t get selected for this?

he’s currently using dmz after td SD while Logging icon ultra hard but I’d love to see dien in that mix LMAO

do it Thor, gains on gains on gains

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
can I Put in an app for Ursa Major Incase I don’t get selected for this?

he’s currently using dmz after td SD while Logging icon ultra hard but I’d love to see dien in that mix LMAO

do it Thor, gains on gains on gains
Heck yeah Brother!
Put that other app in!
:)

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Currently have some of this on hand for future use.

Looking forward to seeing the winners logs, and pics of Alex Trabek's boobs, based on Beau's recommendation.

Do you know Alex Trebek? He is is a Canadian, and also an American television personality, game show host (Jeopardy!) and actor, with large breasts. Unfortunately, his second wife's breasts are not as large.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to these logs. Been sitting on a couple bottles of old Zero Flux Dien E, and it’s looking like it’s finally getting to be the right time in life for 19-Nors to be less of a gamble, so that may be the next run since I’d like to recomp.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome logging opportunity, indeed!

Purchased 4 bottles during the last BOGO sale, so will be keeping an eye out for the winners and their logs.

Good luck to those who threw their names in the hat!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If the log opp was up sooner, I would of submitted an app. By the time I get close to being done with 60mg DMZ and Ultra Hard daily, myostatin will be so high it wouldn't allow the Dienelone to really shine. I want to see someone log it that hasn't been on a cycle in a while, or never cycled. I know Apex puts out some great transdermals. Thanks for everyone who thought about me.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the bogo still active? I want to get 4 bottles of this.