AWESOME APEX-ALCHEMY LOGGING OPPORTUNITY!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This is a Really sweet logging opportunity for the 2 guys selected to run:

Dienolone Acetate TD!
4 bottles (4??!!!??) Yep FOUR bottles will be provided to each logger selected.

I'm going to post some of what we're looking for, but if you don't match up Exactly, still throw your name in the hat, you never know.

Prefer to have a couple of guys who've successfully logged before.
If you could also post the log on another outlet (like FB or IG) that would be a plus.

* If you have logged anything before, if you could put a link in your comment, that might be helpful.

** Loggers will be responsible for having their own PCT (or TRT/Cruising) plan, and all on cycle ancillaries.

*** Sorry guys, this has to be 18 and over and USA Only.

4 bottles of this great TD compound guys.
Come on .... Throw your name and experience down below.

THE PRODUCT:
I'm dead serious ..... I'm excited to see these logs!

Thanks Nos!!!

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm down, I've run about 35 or so logs to completion, about 5 being PEDs. Used trenavar, so would love to see how it stacks up. Also currently having a hard time eating due to lack of appetite, which is my biggest obstacle to my progress right now. Can do regular updates here and weekly updates on a few PED pages I use.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im here and would be interested. Let me know @Renew1
Hey brother, I know you've ran some good cycles. Have you logged much?
If so, could you link a couple?
Thanks Math!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey brother, I know you've ran some good cycles. Have you logged much?
If so, could you link a couple?
Thanks Math!
I haven’t logged much brother. The only one I did was the 10mg superdrol thread that ended up having 1k response but the whole thing ended up being more of a general discussion. Obviously my commitment to bodybuilding is extremely high as I plan to compete in 16ish months and I am willing to put the same effort on this log. I’ve been curious about you guys product especially this one. The timing would be perfect where I’m at in my off season. Obviously no hard feelings if I don’t fit the requirements broski :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t logged much brother. The only one I did was the 10mg superdrol thread that ended up having 1k response but the whole thing ended up being more of a general discussion. Obviously my commitment to bodybuilding is extremely high as I plan to compete in 16ish months and I am willing to put the same effort on this log. I’ve been curious about you guys product especially this one. The timing would be perfect where I’m at in my off season. Obviously no hard feelings if I don’t fit the requirements broski :)
You would've actually been a great candidate, brother.
But I am reminded this has to be USA only.
Sorry about that, my friend.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You would've actually been a great candidate, brother.
But I am reminded this has to be USA only.
Sorry about that, my friend.
That means I couldn’t order on the website either since I’m Canadian?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know we offer some international shipping.
I'm checking on the specifics of your question.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i do believe apex will ship international so long as you take the risk. They are not going to reship orders that don't make it through customs and what not. nor will they ship to known countries where the product is illegal. i probably should verify if i'm right lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyways... I’m willing to pay for shipping and the risks that come with it( possibly losing it to customs) if you guys are interested in me logging it. Hell I’ll pay for 1 bottle if you needed.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty much as stated, we ship to any country but it's on the customer to be sure it's legal in their area and for that reason, we do not guarantee the customs process. Also, we do not gift wrap or falsify customs documents, sorry. That being said, we ship to Canada all the time; it's in the drop down.

For anyone reading this from other countries, if your country is not in the drop down, please email [email protected] with your order request and your address and we can send you a custom invoice via email that you can pay with any regular credit or debit card.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you decide to take care of your brothers the other side of the pond I’ll throw my hat in. Enjoyed dien last time I ran it and logged a few cycles over the years.

looks like some great candidates to choose from for this one bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would be interested in logging this, but i have some alpha four coming for my birthday and it would be on the condition of running the dienogen with the alpha four.

yes, i've done a couple of logs.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i would be interested in logging this, but i have some alpha four coming for my birthday and it would be on the condition of running the dienogen with the alpha four.

yes, i've done a couple of logs.
Ok, but more importantly - do you have any thoughts or observations on the breast size of either of Alex Trebek's wives, past or present? I am not saying that will influence the extent (if any) to which you will be selected, but your comments couldn't hurt (wink, wink). Please, do not lose focus.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, but more importantly - do you have any thoughts or observations on the breast size of either of Alex Trebek's wives, past or present? I am not saying that will influence the extent (if any) to which you will be selected, but your comments couldn't hurt (wink, wink).
Subbed for Beau’s commentary

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, but more importantly - do you have any thoughts or observations on the breast size of either of Alex Trebek's wives, past or present? I am not saying that will influence the extent (if any) to which you will be selected, but your comments couldn't hurt (wink, wink).
i like big tits, but would take the smaller ones if they were decent sized and natural over the larger if they were silicon fakes....even though i have no issues with well done fakes, just prefer the naturals...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i like big tits, but would take the smaller ones if they were decent sized and natural over the larger if they were silicon fakes....even though i have no issues with well done fakes, just prefer the naturals...
OK, fair enough - but lets assume you had several clothes pins that you had no other use for - would that change things? And does the term "motorboat" have any special significance? I'll stop, out of concern that this really important dialogue might somehow dilute the intent of this thread ....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK, fair enough - but lets assume you had several clothes pins that you had no other use for - would that change things? And does the term "motorboat" have any special significance? I'll stop, out of concern that this really important dialogue might somehow dilute the intent of this thread ....
i have a tongue and mouth that are every bit as effective as clothes pins could ever be for erect nipples, and i guarantee would be more pleasurable for both me and her. my mouth and tongue are equally as effective on the Y also, but since the topic is tits....

the wife is calling me for dinner, later!!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyways... I’m willing to pay for shipping and the risks that come with it( possibly losing it to customs) if you guys are interested in me logging it. Hell I’ll pay for 1 bottle if you needed.
id really like to see your thoughts on dienolone td. Have you run it before? You have a lot of experience and I always take notes from your post lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
id really like to see your thoughts on dienolone td. Have you run it before? You have a lot of experience and I always take notes from your post lol
Thanks for the kind words! Actually never ran diene and am overal inexperienced with Transdermals but I have been very curious to know how effective they could be in addition to a cycle. A good friend of mine @Matthersby used it quite a few times and could probably tell you more than me. I read quite a bit about it but I don’t like to comment on stuff I never tried because I believe you never really know a compound until you used it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the kind words! Actually never ran diene and am overal inexperienced with Transdermals but I have been very curious to know how effective they could be in addition to a cycle. A good friend of mine @Matthersby used it quite a few times and could probably tell you more than me. I read quite a bit about it but I don’t like to comment on stuff I never tried because I believe you never really know a compound until you used it.
ah , no problem. Both you and @mathersby have some great knowledge. If you do log , I’ll be following closely as it is you first time with dienolone

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m assuming dienolone is maybe a cross between tren light and npp light ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m assuming dienolone is maybe a cross between tren light and npp light ?
i personally dont include nandrolone as a tren compare. yes they are similar in structure, and some benefits, but they are nothing like tren when it comes to mental and side effects. tren just turns everything up to 11. NPP is a zippy acting nandrolone. Its not really (imo) on the same level with all the side effects associated with tren.
if we are comparing dien to tren, well now we have a similar action and side effects profile. that said, the sides experienced while on dien, are far less extreme. at higher tier dosing, you can see most of the same problems however. this would also be the same with trestolone. these two are super close in action and results as tren. great fatloss, superb muscle building, uneffected to max libido, and great strength gains while your at it.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
TD Dienolone is amazing, I ran it in my last cycle at 150 mg ED for 7 weeks. I never tried tren so I cannot compare, but sides were pretty light. Of course, recovery takes time.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i personally dont include nandrolone as a tren compare. yes they are similar in structure, and some benefits, but they are nothing like tren when it comes to mental and side effects. tren just turns everything up to 11. NPP is a zippy acting nandrolone. Its not really (imo) on the same level with all the side effects associated with tren.
if we are comparing dien to tren, well now we have a similar action and side effects profile. that said, the sides experienced while on dien, are far less extreme. at higher tier dosing, you can see most of the same problems however. this would also be the same with trestolone. these two are super close in action and results as tren. great fatloss, superb muscle building, uneffected to max libido, and great strength gains while your at it.
I think I saw someone once say that if you really jack up the dosing of dien, it essentially acts just like tren, with sides and benefits on par.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would say all bets are off with any dosing over 150 mgs per day TD. it can go south real quick for people not expecting it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just wanna comment that I am using the recent Ursa Major formulation at 1ml daily and it’s probably the best transdermal preparation I have ever used. Dries very fast without drying my skin out or ANY irritation. Same application site for like 10 days now (traps, delts, upper chest).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just wanna comment that I am using the recent Ursa Major formulation at 1ml daily and it’s probably the best transdermal preparation I have ever used. Dries very fast without drying my skin out or ANY irritation. Same application site for like 10 days now (traps, delts, upper chest).
i was just saying this in another thread. aside from the solvents used, how do you like the effects of that ingredient so far if noticable?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oui srry Renew1... didnt mean to steal your promo with ursa info... there is a place for that.... COMING SOON~~~ wink ... wink...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh nice! I'm glad you like it! I tweaked it a little with the intent of including less of the denatured alcohol because sometimes it evaporates off if the bottle isn't closed tightly and sometimes some people don't get the mileage they were expecting especially if it was an older bottle.

Long story short, we'll be making the same tweaks to upcoming batches of all of our products.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow what an awesome opportunity .. good luck fellas.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Age - 31
Height 5'9
Weight - 198 lbs (this morning)

Training

I focus mainly on hypertrophy work, but do have four days where I lift heavy. I guess you could classify this as a powerbuilding routine. I have also adopted SST style training on the hypertrophy work. I will use one or two exercises to go to complete failure.

Sunday - Legs (Squat)
Monday - Shoulders/Abs (OHP, no leg drive)
Tuesday - Arms
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Back/Calves (Deadlift)
Friday - Chest/Abs (Bench)
Saturday - Off (30-45 minutes of fasted LISS cardio)

Lifts

Bench - 315 (weak)
Squat - 465 (going to 475 today)
OHP - 225 (arched and it was tough)
Deadlift - 555

Nutrition

I carb/calorie cycle. I thought I was in a slight surplus, but weight has gone down 1.2 pounds over the past two weeks. If I log, I will give macro breakdowns of each day and calorie counts. I have two high carb days, three moderate, and two low.

Goals

I would like to recomp. I am looking to give one more cycle a go to recomp and then go on a full out bulk at some point. I would like for my strength to go up some, but focused more on size.

Supplements

f chosen, here is what I would use in conjunction:
Orange Triad
OxiMega
Vitamin D3 5,000 IU
Vitamin C - 2,000 mg
Zinc
Magnesium
B12
Cycle Assist
TUDCA
Inhibit P (if selected, since it is a nandrolone. I have used deca and tren and I did not need caber with Inhibit P. I'd rather run it to be safe.)
Aromasin
Test C (TRT dose - 100mg weekly, split into two shots)
Protein Powder of choice
Pre workout of choice

Past Logs

Here are some past logs, I have more logs, but on another site.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291864-digestion-growth-mst.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288933-kicking-off-2017-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283976-testing-bps-androcrine.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282578-performax-beta-testing.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281630-finishing-strong-iforce.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280605-antm-mega-nutraceutical.html

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
okay great, I was hoping it was more like tren in terms of body composition. Some people give mixed reviews on it but there’s not a whole lot of info online . Sounds like an amazing compound. ThanK you !