Athletix "THE LIST" Crazy Giveaways! GET IN HERE.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP! Winner gets picked Wednesday!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New draw is posted up! Last weeks draw winner will be announced soon.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh facebook stuff lol. Do a twitter one

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I get to 50 followers on Twitter (only need 11 more) I'm doing a giveaway with some Athletix products and maybe a few other goodies. Easiest freakin' giveaway ever.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I don't tweet but good luck.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only women use instagram. I'm on twitter. Win.
Twitter is full of retards that post spam. IG you at least have to post pictures. And pictures are better than reading lines and more attracting.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Twitter is full of retards that post spam. IG you at least have to post pictures. And pictures are better than reading lines and more attracting.
Twitter is by far more reachable to others. And you can convey more with words than pictures. And you choose who to follow so if they spam that was your mistake ;).

Either way... I'm giving out free swag on twitter hollllaaaaa

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Twitter is by far more reachable to others. And you can convey more with words than pictures. And you choose who to follow so if they spam that was your mistake ;).

Either way... I'm giving out free swag on twitter hollllaaaaa
Dont have to accept friends on IG :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahaha. Facebook ftw!
Oh who am I kidding I barely use any social media these days lol. Besides YouTube every once in awhile for mah vids.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh who am I kidding I barely use any social media these days lol. Besides YouTube every once in awhile for mah vids.

We need to see a daily DJBeanPole blog, or a couple times a week, it would be entertaining lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need to see a daily DJBeanPole blog, or a couple times a week, it would be entertaining lol
Well I do update my website after every workout but its just weight and reps. I'd have to come up w something to write about on the daily lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...sometimes i dream of buying a snowmobile and moving to alaska to get away from all of this wussy crap...social media, even the term sounds like a bunch of little girls on a sleep over.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...sometimes i dream of buying a snowmobile and moving to alaska to get away from all of this wussy crap...social media, even the term sounds like a bunch of little girls on a sleep over.
Lol so I'm a wuss because I use it? Anti conformist!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol so I'm a wuss because I use it? Anti conformist!
yup....but it's not just you. i see grown men on cell phones everywhere i go yacking or playing on cell phones, back in the day this behavior was mostly seen in teenage girls!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup....but it's not just you. i see grown men on cell phones everywhere i go yacking or playing on cell phones, back in the day this behavior was mostly seen in teenage girls!!!
LOL.

Whatever you say big t. That's the way the world is going guess we'll just have to leave you behind grandpa!

I use my phone to check AM, shave using a swordfish, wipe my ass with a hedgehog, and jerk off using sandpaper but in the end I'm just a tech-savvy teenage man boy.

LOL :rolleyes:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL.

Whatever you say big t. That's the way the world is going guess we'll just have to leave you behind grandpa!

I use my phone to check AM, shave using a swordfish, wipe my ass with a hedgehog, and jerk off using sandpaper but in the end I'm just a tech-savvy teenage man boy.

LOL!

Sorry I ment Vlog not blog, need to video tape that stuff!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL.

lol...i am just an old dinosaur.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting for Wendesday's winners plus the 3 top 10 ranked, once I find out the winners I will post it up in here and Facebook.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think packers won 3 times over just saying I heard that!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New draw is up, jump on it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sign up on the list, we have a big email blast set to send out on the 22nd, your not gonna want to miss it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big emails being sent out tomorrow! Get on the LIST!!!!

This weeks draw winner will be announced today and new draw will be posted, watch out!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone who wants to be on the list, go to Athletix Sports website and sign up, we are sending out emails tomorrow and it's gonna be big! Plus were picking 7 winners a month :D

http://athletixsports.com/

Last weeks winner is now posted up!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i signed up right when this thread opened and have never received an email. everytime i redo it, it says i am already subscribed