Athletix "THE LIST" Crazy Giveaways! GET IN HERE.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope it's me!

Ahh crap I'm not allowed to be on the list :( lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Oh lord.. dont get me started.... thats why i dont post much in the supp section or nutrition section.. MORONS
where do you post? or do you? lol
ya im in the nutrition section about 99% of the time. we get some real winners

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
SIGH!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
where do you post? or do you? lol
ya im in the nutrition section about 99% of the time. we get some real winners
Do i? I only have 70,000+ Posts, you post in all the moron threads in the nutrition section your wasting your time.
I post in all sections just make sure i watch what i write.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winner has been posted up! We have another draw that will be up on facebook very soon :)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Do i? I only have 70,000+ Posts, you post in all the moron threads in the nutrition section your wasting your time.
I post in all sections just make sure i watch what i write.
hey man i just try to help!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hey man i just try to help!
Your helping people that dont care or wont listen. your wasting your time bro.. honestly... half the posts in the nutrition section are trolls. Same with the supp section, hence why i only stick to posting in threads that mean something -- Meals Eating Now, Ice Cream Eating Now, Sludge Eating now, and in contest prep logs, workout journal etc..

Touey

Touey

Awards
Your helping people that dont care or wont listen. your wasting your time bro.. honestly... half the posts in the nutrition section are trolls. Same with the supp section, hence why i only stick to posting in threads that mean something -- Meals Eating Now, Ice Cream Eating Now, Sludge Eating now, and in contest prep logs, workout journal etc..
lolol to my friend The Solution whom Touey is big fan by way, I never have seen getting heated like that one before on the normal coop & Bob cool as cucumbers..... I like the threads the MEAN something btw:)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lolol to my friend The Solution whom Touey is big fan by way, I never have seen getting heated like that one before on the normal coop & Bob cool as cucumbers..... I like the threads the MEAN something btw:)
When people ask
Can i eat ice cream?
is peanut butter ok?
Am i allowed to eat a poptart?
What happens if i eat carbs after 6?

and threads are made on this daily = face palm.

Touey

Touey

Awards
When people ask
Can i eat ice cream?
is peanut butter ok?

I see that would to even most patient be vexing.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When people ask
Can i eat ice cream?
is peanut butter ok?

LOL

Reminds of the women that say "I don't lift weights because I don't want to really big muscles"

As if they will look like Dana Lynn Baily in 1 month or something lol.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
probably, im just to kind hearted i guess ;)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
When people ask
Can i eat ice cream?
is peanut butter ok?
Well did you get the answers I've been dying to eat a pop tart after 6 but don't want to have to use a Serm afterwards. Lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
When people ask
Can i eat ice cream?
is peanut butter ok?

multiple times a day, i do want to slap myself sometimes, well alot of times. just had a guy make 4 DIFFERENT THREADS asking the nutrition facts of a sirloin steak and which site was correct.
i answered him on every single one then finally told him to just eat his damn steak and he stopped posting

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
multiple times a day, i do want to slap myself sometimes, well alot of times. just had a guy make 4 DIFFERENT THREADS asking the nutrition facts of a sirloin steak and which site was correct.
i answered him on every single one then finally told him to just eat his damn steak and he stopped posting
YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME, im not going to repeat it again, your beating a deadhorse, save yourself an hour a day and find more time for yourself instead of talking to moron's.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LOL

Reminds of the women that say "I don't lift weights because I don't want to really big muscles"

As if they will look like Dana Lynn Baily in 1 month or something lol.
^^^ THIS.. DLB is awesome in person though. i took a bunch of my baked goods to the arnold this year, and met up with her and Furious Pete (they are very good friends) ive never seen a girl rip apart some protein pretzels or cinnamon swirl protein bread so fast in my life. Pete kept asking her if she was ok! That girl takes her food serious!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME, im not going to repeat it again, your beating a deadhorse, save yourself an hour a day and find more time for yourself instead of talking to moron's.
o well, i enjoy it. and it has gotten my name out there somewhat and has opened up some doors for me.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ THIS.. DLB is awesome in person though. i took a bunch of my baked goods to the arnold this year, and met up with her and Furious Pete (they are very good friends) ive never seen a girl rip apart some protein pretzels or cinnamon swirl protein bread so fast in my life. Pete kept asking her if she was ok! That girl takes her food serious!

Nice! Yeah I follow DLB/Rob Bailey and Furious Pete on youtube and facebook, they seem like some entertaining cool people, thats awesome you got to meet them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
o well, i enjoy it. and it has gotten my name out there somewhat and has opened up some doors for me.
Doors of, hey i can eat more than a TBSP of PB and not be fat, half of your responses are very short and trolling in essence. not worth it for you bro. Not like you get paid or anything to talk to moron's

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice! Yeah I follow DLB/Rob Bailey and Furious Pete on youtube and facebook, they seem like some entertaining cool people, thats awesome you got to meet them.
Ive met Pete probably 4-5 times, such a real real laid back guy in real life honestly! True class act

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Doors of, hey i can eat more than a TBSP of PB and not be fat, half of your responses are very short and trolling in essence. not worth it for you bro. Not like you get paid or anything to talk to moron's
like i said, it has opened up some opportunities for me, thats all

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you havn't yet, check out Athletix Facebook page and enter the giveaway!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are picking 1 winner a week, on top of picking an extra 3 winners once a month to whoever has ranked in the top 10 the most each week for that month :D

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
We are picking 1 winner a week, on top of picking an extra 3 winners once a month to whoever has ranked in the top 10 the most each week for that month :D
What do you mean by rank?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean by rank?
It's a scoring system where even if you don't win the top spot in the weekly draw when you join "The List", you can still win prizes by accumulating points for how highly you are ranked by the random number generator each week.

More your ranked in the top 10 the better chance you have of being picked.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome you met them Bob. I follow DLB, HodgeTwins, Mike Rashid, CT and POG. I would love to meet some these other people as well at the Arnold. Maybe I'll make it next year since I'm living near the border of OHIO.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
It's a scoring system where even if you don't win the top spot in the weekly draw when you join "The List", you can still win prizes by accumulating points for how highly you are ranked by the random number generator each week.

Where the new thread so I can enter! Even if I don't win, Athletix is awesome. You definitely have been generous to me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is awesome you met them Bob. I follow DLB, HodgeTwins, Mike Rashid, CT and POG. I would love to meet some these other people as well at the Arnold. Maybe I'll make it next year since I'm living near the border of OHIO.
Come on out bro would love to meet ya!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

^We pick 3 winners every 4 weeks, on top of the 1 winner a week, so 7 winners total.

Where the new thread so I can enter! Even if I don't win, Athletix is awesome. You definitely have been generous to me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Athletix-Sports/212321375465911?ref=hl Check out the Athletix Facebook page, this weeks draw is a couple posts down, the link to be on the list is awesome in the post with instructions on how to enter. Just like, comment and share the status. After this go sign up on the list here- http://athletixsports.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=5ec08725684f5d0cd01a320a7&id=cf9ed86068

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
City is beautiful i went through there on a field trip when i was in DC, place has amazing scenery!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winner should be picked soon, just waiting for Athletix to send me the results, soon as the winner is posted a new draw will be up :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A new Dray he says !!!!! woo woo woo. Athletix never ending give aways!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The winner is posted!

New contest is now up on facebook!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJBeanPole getting it done!
[video=youtube;uYR96Uv2y-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYR96Uv2y-M&feature=youtu.be[/video]