Athletic Xtreme's Scary OMGWTFISTHATKILLITWITHFIRE Contest!!!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays Winners
Meister!
MurdahUDawg!
bplcipper10!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You've just Won Ultra Reps!

Get Ultra Reps. Be Ultra Strong. Guaranteed
Ultra Reps

R
emember to PM me your info: Name, address, phone number and e-mail

This has been an Epic thread, thanks for fun and eeeeew!'s Until Monday Folks!!! Still got a week to go and Some SURPRIZES!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to the winners. One more just for fun.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured I'd ask in here since all of the reps post here. When using Super Size in the evenings say around 6, will it be difficult to fall asleep later that night? Had that issue with some PWO's, others I crashed hard and was able to sleep.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Are there any other contests going on besides the facebook one since this one is over?
Right here on AM, All Next week :) different product each day, we'll state the "parameters" on Monday. Also I'll post a link here to the new contest thread when it goes up.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Figured I'd ask in here since all of the reps post here. When using Super Size in the evenings say around 6, will it be difficult to fall asleep later that night? Had that issue with some PWO's, others I crashed hard and was able to sleep.

Sorry took me so long, was going over the tester logs to get some ppl perspective.
Didn't read about any trouble sleeping with the testers but anything with caffeine is liable to keep you awake if taken too late, I haven't tried it so I can't share a personal experience. Also I'm very sensitive to stims so like I do with everything else I try, I'll make sure to assess tolerance during a comfortable time frame first and go from there. I saw this give a good strong dose of energy to some pretty big guys on 1.5 servings in the tester logs so again all I can personally say is assess tolerance first. Tim tried it but he's waaaaaay on the other end of the stim tolerance spectrum, and I believe AX has more info from more tester's.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry took me so long, was going over the tester logs to get some ppl perspective.
Didn't read about any trouble sleeping with the testers but anything with caffeine is liable to keep you awake if taken too late, I haven't tried it so I can't share a personal experience. Also I'm very sensitive to stims so like I do with everything else I try, I'll make sure to assess tolerance during a comfortable time frame first and go from there. I saw this give a good strong dose of energy to some pretty big guys on 1.5 servings in the tester logs so again all I can personally say is assess tolerance first. Tim tried it but he's waaaaaay on the other end of the stim tolerance spectrum, and I believe AX has more info from more tester's.
I would agree. Anything with caffeine would be best taken earlier in the day to avoid any sleep issues.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The contest is over but this is too much fun.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Wow...

Explains why I couldn't sleep last night

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...

Explains why I couldn't sleep last night
Did you have a strange feeling that Tim was standing over you watching you sleep?

I've had that before too.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know what that is, but I REALLY like it. It actually startled me just a bit! Do you have ANY idea how hard that is to do????

Ok, that's creepy. It's the motion - her neck movement being so fluid for a .gif.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKILLIT!!!

Did you have a strange feeling that Tim was standing over you watching you sleep?

I've had that before too.
Uh... that wasn't me. That was the other guy.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Just got back in town. Fugging SWEET!!!!! PM will be sent shortly.