Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Safest cycle for hairless including sarms, andros, prohormones for recomp or cut? Mate has experience with ostarine, 11-oxo and been training 5 Years +. Thank you.
Bump

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you got to accept hair loss as a possibility.
There are shampoos.
Tb500 is looking very good

sespress

Awards
I just got this done last week. They dont care that much man. I registered with my normal data except i lied on my address cause my state wasnt allowed to do this. My lie was TERRIBLE, I used the same street as the testing center but different number cause I was a dumbass and they didnt bat an eye...Female panel for male is COMPLETELY ok
Lol stupid computers right? They just take the data and eat it without looking.

Private MD will ask you if your a man or women in the "female panel", which I always got a kick out of.

sespress

Awards
I had no idea tb 500 even could posibly thicken hair.
But just got my hair cut and lots of people noticed.
I've completely stopped Rogaine around 6 months ago and planned on letting AAS and nature take it's course
I ran about 10 vials of tb500 and my hair is definitely thicker.
It wasn't real bad to begin with.
I'm 40 .
Something thickened my hair
I'm going to continue research
I think you found a million dollar product if it could be marketed for that. Hair restoration is huge money.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I think you found a million dollar product if it could be marketed for that. Hair restoration is huge money.
TB-500 and BPC-157 cant be patented because they are naturally produced by the human body...what pharmaceutical would wanna dip into that pool of non-monopoly...I wish the world worked like that....but it just doesnt...thats why we are all here finding shady ways of getting the real medicine..

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Lol stupid computers right? They just take the data and eat it without looking.

Private MD will ask you if your a man or women in the "female panel", which I always got a kick out of.
They ask you if you're a man or woman so they can use the correct reference ranges.

sespress

Awards
They ask you if you're a man or woman so they can use the correct reference ranges.
I know, still it's kinda funny. Just get rid of the "female" panel portion. "General hormone health" or whatever

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the benefits of adding primo to a Deca test cycle.
Is mainly just keeping things dry

Hardgainer669

Awards
Has anyone used gynexin to get rid of puberty seudogynoclamastia before? Just went to the doctors they wont prescribe me evista coz they say it wont work so i want to know actuall proof it works before i buy gynexin.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone used gynexin to get rid of puberty seudogynoclamastia before? Just went to the doctors they wont prescribe me evista coz they say it wont work so i want to know actuall proof it works before i buy gynexin.
If it's pseudo can't you just get lean and make it go away.
I get heavy at my lower chest all around to my lats when I'm heavy.
Nolva works the best for it on cycle

Hardgainer669

Awards
Im about 10-15% bodyfat and they are still there lol

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I think mikes suggestion is simple and relatively easy. Cut hard and see if your body does better. If you still have issues at 10%bf or less, then you have good grounds to delve into the pharmaceutical world.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I think mikes suggestion is simple and relatively easy. Cut hard and see if your body does better. If you still have issues at 10%bf or less, then you have good grounds to delve into the pharmaceutical world.
A lot of people underestimate their body fat percentages. Those machines that measure it are not accurate (other than DEXA scans). They are only good for measuring relative changes in body fat.

male-body-fat-percentages-pictures.jpg

body-composition-chart-men.jpg

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
A lot of people underestimate their body fat percentages. Those machines that measure it are not accurate (other than DEXA scans). They are only good for measuring relative changes in body fat.

View attachment 146402
View attachment 146403
Just to make a joke and clarify something The GUY at 1-4% he is at 3.5-4% and his skin is as thin as a starving 90 year old woman! your brain weighs around 3lbs+1 in oily barrier fluid and on healthy men skin weighs 6-22lbs. so the only whey that guy can achieve 4% is by increasing his mass and replacing his skin with cellophane. So you have to have a good amount of muscle to get lower that 6% unless you plan on killing your brain. The rest are accurate. #2cents

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I also gain weight in this area and get a bit self conscience about big nipples but F**k it I'm fat. I would rather train and drop weight which is already a problem than spend money on pharmys. you kill 2 shots with 1 beer, get shredded and lose the nipple fat. Hard work never costs money and is good for you.

johnny666x

Awards
I am getting back into shape after a few year lay off. In the past i had done a few prohormone cycles (hdrol 11oxo, epi,dzine , etc). I LOVED hdrol! Now that those guys are all banned.... is there anything that is comparable to hdrol as far as results go? (Or better)

Or is nothing as good anymore? Thanks!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of halodrol left. Would it be okay to stack with dmz or msten? Or would this be counter productive?

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Similarly, I have a new bottle of Super Mandro and half a bottle of Powerdrol (30 tabs at 10mg Msten). Any thoughts on how I could stack or worth getting more mandro?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Similarly, I have a new bottle of Super Mandro and half a bottle of Powerdrol (30 tabs at 10mg Msten). Any thoughts on how I could stack or worth getting more mandro?
You could run 10mg of Msten and 330mg of 1-andro a day for 30 days. Lethargy might be an issue though.

Or you could get one more bottle of Super Mandro and two bottles of Andro the Giant. Run them both at 330mg a day for 60 days with the Msten for the first 30.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super mandro= 1 andro.
1andro is a bad ass strength increase for being legal. You need 2 bottles of it at least.
I wouldn't run it with msten unless you have real test for a base.
But just 1andro can be stacked with Epiandro or decramine or 4 andro

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Random noob type of question: would a 2 week kickstart of ostarine speed up the amount of time it takes for msten or halodrol to kick in?

I was thinking of running low dose ostarine for a couple weeks before my next cycle to prime the receptors and get the actual compounds working at full strength a bit sooner and maximize the cycle, but is there any validity to this?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Random noob type of question: would a 2 week kickstart of ostarine speed up the amount of time it takes for msten or halodrol to kick in?

I was thinking of running low dose ostarine for a couple weeks before my next cycle to prime the receptors and get the actual compounds working at full strength a bit sooner and maximize the cycle, but is there any validity to this?
Ostarine kicks in for me hella fast.
I feel it in a couple days.
Its great IMO for a kick start.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I was told ostarine can reduce the amount of hormones that bind to SHBG so I added 20mg/day to my current cycle and I could feel the epiandro kick in almost twice as hard in 2 days without raising the dose (dht is usually the one binding to SHBG). Mind you, im also on super-2, test and boldenone, all at low doses.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thats what i had assumed but i wasnt sure how effective it was so seeing other people doing the same thing with good results makes me confident it will improve the cycle.

One other random question that is purely out of curiousity, does anyone think TRT could be done with 4-andro instead of test? Like if run at a low dose ED for an extended period

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thats what i had assumed but i wasnt sure how effective it was so seeing other people doing the same thing with good results makes me confident it will improve the cycle.

One other random question that is purely out of curiousity, does anyone think TRT could be done with 4-andro instead of test? Like if run at a low dose ED for an extended period
With injectable 4-andro, yes.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What company makes that?
I don't know of one at the moment. Nos Labs did at one point but it was discontinued. If you found it, it would most likely be a RC kind of thing. I wouldn't take any oral prohormone indefinitely, so I suggested the injectable form instead.

Jpalmer

Awards
For those of you who have ran torem as a PCT, anyone have any issues with mood? On week 2 day 2 of torem and last 4 days or so my mood has been absolutely ****, nothing has really changed in life stress wise or anything. Curious if it's maybe the torem and I should do something else next time for pct

alexcb

Awards
What would be the best legal phs left? I've run one cycle before, and am looking for max strength/gains as this will be the last one indefinitely.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Gonna run 10mg msten and 35mg dmz for 5-6 weeks depending on how I feel. Planned on using 300-400mg of epiandro. Is that enough andro to keep me feeling good and add to the cycle? I also have dermacrine

OKfitnessguy

Awards
I am looking to do a cycle taking YK11 SARM and a test booster. I was wondering if I will need PCT and if so what to take? I have liver protectants for while on the cycle. New to this area of training so just curious where to start and how to do it safe. Thanks.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Gonna run 10mg msten and 35mg dmz for 5-6 weeks depending on how I feel. Planned on using 300-400mg of epiandro. Is that enough andro to keep me feeling good and add to the cycle? I also have dermacrine
Not necessarily. You could pin test with them and you still might experience lethargy. These compounds are very hard on the body and the lethargy they cause is due to more than just low test levels.

HebrewHulk

Awards
Can Clomid be used 50/50/25/25 without an actual cycle prior to it as a standalone boost?

Golds100

Golds100

Awards
How do you combat the negative side effects of a PH? That's all I can get my hands on nowadays and I hate it. Lethargic, not motivated, it SUCKS. The only successful PH I've ever used was a superdrol clone and gained 20+ pounds and it stuck. I felt like a champion. I would wake up randomly throughout the night and just do push-ups and eat PB sandwiches because I couldn't help it, run 10 miles etc. One of the most rewarding and fun experiences i've had in my life. but that's something that's also not easy to find. everything is pretty much DHEA derived now... I've just been itching like crazy to have another experience like that and can't seem to get it. Don't know if it's because the PH's nowadays are **** or if it's because i can't handle the sides? obviously never had any sides with a superdrol clone, so why with PH's like Alpha One? Which I gained about 10 pounds then lost...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you combat the negative side effects of a PH? That's all I can get my hands on nowadays and I hate it. Lethargic, not motivated, it SUCKS. The only successful PH I've ever used was a superdrol clone and gained 20+ pounds and it stuck. I felt like a champion. I would wake up randomly throughout the night and just do push-ups and eat PB sandwiches because I couldn't help it, run 10 miles etc. One of the most rewarding and fun experiences i've had in my life. but that's something that's also not easy to find. everything is pretty much DHEA derived now... I've just been itching like crazy to have another experience like that and can't seem to get it. Don't know if it's because the PH's nowadays are **** or if it's because i can't handle the sides? obviously never had any sides with a superdrol clone, so why with PH's like Alpha One? Which I gained about 10 pounds then lost...
Find some trest bro. Great gains and you don't feel like balls while you're on it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am looking to do a cycle taking YK11 SARM and a test booster. I was wondering if I will need PCT and if so what to take? I have liver protectants for while on the cycle. New to this area of training so just curious where to start and how to do it safe. Thanks.
Running with a test booster is pointless. Save the booster for PCT/post-PCT.
You'll need a SERM for pct.

Can Clomid be used 50/50/25/25 without an actual cycle prior to it as a standalone boost?
Yes, but that's a high dose. It's often prescribed for trt. Any particular reason you're wanting to run it? Do you have low T?

Run a test base, such as Trest, 4-Andro, EpiAndro, Super-Dhea, or Dermacrine, and run cycle protection, such as Kingsblood. A lot of PH tax the body and the lethargy is derived from strain on body in addition to shut down of test production.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Find some trest bro. Great gains and you don't feel like balls while you're on it.
Exactly this, get some elements caps for PWO and some dermal for the slow release in the am!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running M1-Test for 30 days, just want to make sure what I need. What dosage for clomid do I take.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running M1-Test for 30 days, just want to make sure what I need. What dosage for clomid do I take.
You'll get different opinions. Some will say 50/50/25/25. I prefer 25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Hi, just curious to get your input.

I am a 34 y/o male otherwise healthy/active with bodyfat by caliper about 11-12% and weight about 205-210.

From age 19 (2001) to age 24 (2005) I did 4 cycles of gear at moderate doses with compounds such as test/deca/dbol/anavar. (Never tren). I followed proper PCT on the first 3 though on the 4th did OTC pct and likely had hormonal crash/estro rebound.

Since at least 2005 I've had issues with low testosterone but first got tested in 2010 age 28, with T levels at 390. My urologist prescribed clomid intermittently for the next 2 years, which always boosted my levels >1,000, but they always fell back to ~390 once off clomid.

A few weeks ago I got my test levels back again at age 34, they were 369, so about 20 pts lower. This is despite a protocol of high vitamin d (level was 42), brazil nuts, IF, tocotrienols, probiotics and high sat fat diet.

Now that I know for sure I have persistent AAS induced hypogonadism, I am going to try to treat it in the following sequence: OTC (herbals/lifestyle changes) -> clomid or whatever else (hcg etc.) urologist will rx, -> TRT if none of those work. I can't order any chems like clomid/hcg myself due to professional reasons.

I am currently taking: KSM-66 1,200mg/day, Zinc Picolinate 30mg/day, 3 tbsp. coconut oil/day, with the rationale that KSM has shown in several studies to give a boost of ~100pts to test levels regardless of baseline numbers, and zinc has helped some men with hypogonadism.

I'll be getting another series of tests done in about 6 weeks to see if any of this works, but was wondering if you had any suggestions for a way forward, with the goal being to get my test levels into the 5-600+ range using OTC products/lifestyle changes.

Any thoughts on fadogia for example?

Thanks for any suggestions. (Note: I have tried longjack and don't really like how I feel on it vs. KSM-66, and don't want to purchase any test booster forumulations, only single ingredients).

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Hi, just curious to get your input.

I am a 34 y/o male otherwise healthy/active with bodyfat by caliper about 11-12% and weight about 205-210.

From age 19 (2001) to age 24 (2005) I did 4 cycles of gear at moderate doses with compounds such as test/deca/dbol/anavar. (Never tren). I followed proper PCT on the first 3 though on the 4th did OTC pct and likely had hormonal crash/estro rebound.

Since at least 2005 I've had issues with low testosterone but first got tested in 2010 age 28, with T levels at 390. My urologist prescribed clomid intermittently for the next 2 years, which always boosted my levels >1,000, but they always fell back to ~390 once off clomid.

A few weeks ago I got my test levels back again at age 34, they were 369, so about 20 pts lower. This is despite a protocol of high vitamin d (level was 42), brazil nuts, IF, tocotrienols, probiotics and high sat fat diet.

Now that I know for sure I have persistent AAS induced hypogonadism, I am going to try to treat it in the following sequence: OTC (herbals/lifestyle changes) -> clomid or whatever else (hcg etc.) urologist will rx, -> TRT if none of those work. I can't order any chems like clomid/hcg myself due to professional reasons.

I am currently taking: KSM-66 1,200mg/day, Zinc Picolinate 30mg/day, 3 tbsp. coconut oil/day, with the rationale that KSM has shown in several studies to give a boost of ~100pts to test levels regardless of baseline numbers, and zinc has helped some men with hypogonadism.

I'll be getting another series of tests done in about 6 weeks to see if any of this works, but was wondering if you had any suggestions for a way forward, with the goal being to get my test levels into the 5-600+ range using OTC products/lifestyle changes.

Any thoughts on fadogia for example?

Thanks for any suggestions. (Note: I have tried longjack and don't really like how I feel on it vs. KSM-66, and don't want to purchase any test booster forumulations, only single ingredients).
I would like to throw some herbal info at you. #1 thing about herbs and extracts is getting them in high purity from a good scours! IE lots of test boosters contain longjack = tongkat ali and it's absolutely worthless because they extract it from a tree farm of saplings and it's only mature trees that contain the steroidal symponins that have any effect. Also the old growth trees are endangered so its there are only a hand-full of companies that actually have the real deal. If AM wouldn't consider me source posting I would just tell you the countries and companies that produce high grade herbal extracts. But mainly stay away from the farm style sources and get stuff produced from it's native country It is the same price but day and night difference. It's the difference between something like cocaine from Columbia or Bolivia VS grown in Nebraska if that ever happened you know the Nebraska stuff was junk. I really do stress this because most ppl dismiss herbals in general because they have tried the macro-farmed versions grown in a 3rd world country where the soil will grow very little crops and instead they grow herbs that are weeds. On the other end there are established plantations where the plant has been grown in it the right area that have very good effects.
Just to list off a few you might want to research where the source country and company is crucial: Big #1 is Tongkat Ali (biggest waste of $ if not pure), Tribulus, Maca, Nettle root, Fadogia, Garuana, Yohimbe, Polygonum Cuspidatum, Ginseng. Some others that may be helpfull are zinc from oyster shells in 1 area of the ocean, pumpkin seed extract oil. Although herbs have there limit for sure most ppl don't even realize how many drugs and meds are based on their derivatives. ie methamphetamine was made 100 years ago from taking the Chinese herb Ephedra->Pseudoephedrine->Pseudoanphentamine->Amphetamine->Methamphetamine.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Thanks man. I've been making a point to try to get high quality extracts.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a hard core stack. And that's a long one too.
I would guess Epiandro is not enough.
I'm guessing you don't want to pin.
Just add 4 andro and plan on being tired.
Your bulking so eat and rest.