Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

therock123

Awards
Blood labs what's tests to get it need to check test and everything related I also am going to test some hgh at the same time sl SD of igf1 and serum

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Typo sorry anyway list of labs please
get the female hormone pannel and then get the hgh serum and igf added. the female hormone pannel will tell you exactly what your test level is. the male hormone pannel only says >1500 if its over 1500

therock123

Awards
Will it gives e3 prolactin cholesterol etc?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
If you are getting bloodwork done and some panels have overlapping data they are testing for,, do companies take that into account when billing?

For example, if Panel 1 tests for A,B,C,D and Panel 2 tests for B,D,E,F, do they prorate the amount for overlapping tests? Because sometimes adding a second panel is as expensive or slightly cheaper than adding the tests a la carte. Was wondering if you had experience with this?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If you are getting bloodwork done and some panels have overlapping data they are testing for,, do companies take that into account when billing?

For example, if Panel 1 tests for A,B,C,D and Panel 2 tests for B,D,E,F, do they prorate the amount for overlapping tests? Because sometimes adding a second panel is as expensive or slightly cheaper than adding the tests a la carte. Was wondering if you had experience with this?
if youre going through a 3rd party (privatemdlabs) then i doubt they will combine and pro-rate. you can always contact them and see if you can get a custom one made...cant hurt to try

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt get my doctor to do any of my requested bloodwork so I am going to just pay 3rd party and then walk in with the results.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt get my doctor to do any of my requested bloodwork so I am going to just pay 3rd party and then walk in with the results.
thats the best way to do it. that way your insurance company wont see the results if theyre crazy

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
He guys just thought I'd start this thread to help those who need it. I have about 10+ years of experience with this stuff and even more years worth of studying it. Everything i say will be from personal experience unless otherwise noted.

Ask away!
Just out of curiosity, I know my answer, what was your craziest side effect?

Mine had to be yellow vision and sweating so much I drenched 2 sheets in one night.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren no ester TD. Thoughts?
Not really directed towards OP per se but anyone with experience

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, I know my answer, what was your craziest side effect?

Mine had to be yellow vision and sweating so much I drenched 2 sheets in one night.
Hmm i dont think i had and crazy one per-se, but the normal tren sides like sweating through 2 t shirt and 2 pairs of sheets in one night while having a fan on blast and window open when it was 30 degrees outside lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Id expect similar results as injectable tren. clearly you wont absorb as much through your skin though. not as harsh on you liver or kidneys i would assume

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id expect similar results as injectable tren. clearly you wont absorb as much through your skin though. not as harsh on you liver or kidneys i would assume
Correct although I would highly suggest rubbing somewhere down south. Transference is a real risk with real world side effects. Especially on females.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct although I would highly suggest rubbing somewhere down south. Transference is a real risk with real world side effects. Especially on females.
More likely to be transferred if it's down south imo. I use my traps or tops of feetsies. I suppose feet are south. Touché.

Dosage is 75ML am and pm. Comparable to how much inj?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
clear some PM space if you dont mind kind sir

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Are individual hormone panel that include DHEA, Progesterone, Pregnenelone, etc....) worth getting from the get go?

Or is that something you would get if your Free Test/E2 levels are out of whack?

Same question regarding urinary cortisol vs a 24 hour salivary cortisol test. Should you get the urinary level tests for abnormalities before spending the extra dough on the 24 hour 4 sample salivary test?

I ask purely for cost reasons. Obviously the more detail the better but not everyone's budget can handle the most extensive testing especially when that level of granularity might not be needed from the get go.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Are individual hormone panel that include DHEA, Progesterone, Pregnenelone, etc....) worth getting from the get go?

Or is that something you would get if your Free Test/E2 levels are out of whack?

Same question regarding urinary cortisol vs a 24 hour salivary cortisol test. Should you get the urinary level tests for abnormalities before spending the extra dough on the 24 hour 4 sample salivary test?

I ask purely for cost reasons. Obviously the more detail the better but not everyone's budget can handle the most extensive testing especially when that level of granularity might not be needed from the get go.
I would leave the DHEA, progest, preg and cortisol out untill you see what everything else looks like

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just to pick ur brain homie , best general bulking cycle ?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
One last one.

I have a slight thyroid enlargement which had my T3 levels over the top of the ref range and TSH near 0. During that same blood draw I convinced my doc to draw for Test/E2/Prolactin as I had been holding fat in a typically female fat pattern low energy and crappy moods.

He only tested Total T and E2.

Total T 468.7 (241.0-827.0 ng/dL)
E2 54.4 (H) (0.0-39.8 pg/mL)

He said that elevated T3 caused more Test to be created which then aromatised creating the excess E2 and refused to address the high E2.

Isnt my total test below the midpoint of the reference range here?
I was under the impression that Free Test was a better than Total in evaluating hormone imbalances.
The E2 is already flagged as high, but is it worse due to the Total T being near the middle of the range?

What tests should I request or just have done myself to figure out what is happening and to fix it?
Am I overreacting and is this not a big a deal as I am making it into?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What tests should I request or just have done myself to figure out what is happening and to fix it?
Am I overreacting and is this not a big a deal as I am making it into?
The doc is right about the T3 and excess test aromatizing causing your estrogen to be high. He wants to treat the underlying issue (thyroid in this case) thats why he doesnt want to treat the high estrogen directly. Your total t levels are fine....midway or not, those are normal and no doctor is going to touch it.

My total t on the other hand was 225 so i'm now on TRT lol

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Do you stop creatine supplementation when running a cycle? I use to think this was a stupid question and to continue creatine supplementation... now I'm not so sure

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
The doc is right about the T3 and excess test aromatizing causing your estrogen to be high. He wants to treat the underlying issue (thyroid in this case) thats why he doesnt want to treat the high estrogen directly. Your total t levels are fine....midway or not, those are normal and no doctor is going to touch it.

My total t on the other hand was 225 so i'm now on TRT lol
I am not fishing for TRT. I had one MD say that Free Test was more important to look at than total.

My concerns were the weight gain, gyno, my balls literally shrinking and retreating into my body. He acted indifferent when I told him even though he politely refused to visually confirm the size of my beanbags, His advice instead was was to lose weight. Needless to say he is no longer my endo.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I am not fishing for TRT. I had one MD say that Free Test was more important to look at than total.

My concerns were the weight gain, gyno, my balls literally shrinking and retreating into my body. He acted indifferent when I told him even though he politely refused to visually confirm the size of my beanbags, His advice instead was was to lose weight. Needless to say he is no longer my endo.
Just find a doc thats comfortable and that you like. Luckily my new GP was down for it all and got the ball rolling for me after my labs came back like ****

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Do you stop creatine supplementation when running a cycle? I use to think this was a stupid question and to continue creatine supplementation... now I'm not so sure
Never use it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Never use on cycle? Or never use creatine at all?
I never use it at all. If it happens to be in a pre workout then fine, but i dont supplement with it outside of that

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On it now, its freaking sweet man! Really good

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More likely to be transferred if it's down south imo. I use my traps or tops of feetsies. I suppose feet are south. Touché.

Dosage is 75ML am and pm. Comparable to how much inj?
I have the 50mg/ml and dosed at 2 ml a day split in 2 doses equates to Around 500mg of injected tren a week so I'm told, and the source is very reliable and very knowledgable

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
nosnmiveins
I'm gonna run test and tren this spring for a summer cycle. It'll be 12 weeks.

I've been hearing conflicting info regarding the dosages. Some say equal doses of the two, some say 1 part tren - 2 parts test.

What do you think? Total weight plus esters will be under a gram.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
nosnmiveins

I've been hearing conflicting info regarding the dosages. Some say equal doses of the two, some say 1 part tren - 2 parts test.

Test and Dien or test and tren?

nick76

nick76

Awards
Best ways to combat hairloss on DHT compounds, specifically ones that are already 5a-reduced?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Can ai be replace with nolvadex ?
Always use an AI first to combat estrogen issues. Nolva has the potential to hinder gains while on cycle. In my experience, nolva was the only thing that worked for me when I was running tren though. Everyone will have a different method that works for them. I suggest using an AI first

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Best ways to combat hairloss on DHT compounds, specifically ones that are already 5a-reduced?
Finasteride seems like the only viable option. Never had an issue myself

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nosnmiveins

I a big fan of low test and high tren. Cuts sides waaaay down for me

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I a big fan of low test and high tren. Cuts sides waaaay down for me
or use tren with another compound that binds the shbg- and better synergy during the cycle with the positive of less sides-

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Mast was the other thing everyone was recommending. Might do proviron though so I can work out the tren/test dosage.
Test/tren/mast would be an awesome cycle. I'm looking forward to trying this for my next pin. I hope I can handle the Tren sides though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ok. Mast was the other thing everyone was recommending. Might do proviron though so I can work out the tren/test dosage.
Test/tren/mast would be an awesome cycle. I'm looking forward to trying this for my next pin. I hope I can handle the Tren sides though.
maybe var or tbol-

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it would. But I've got to deal with the sides from tren first. Aggression is good for me but I don't want it to turn into too much. Like with 1andro which makes me pissed easily.
maybe var or tbol-
Maybe to kick it off.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah it would. But I've got to deal with the sides from tren first. Aggression is good for me but I don't want it to turn into too much. Like with 1andro which makes me pissed easily.

Maybe to kick it off.
no way, I wouldn't- tren is great and adding more stuff to it, your just limiting the advantages of having it. if that was a cycle I was into, I would run 300 per week and add the var/tbol 30-50 mg per day. but that's me