ASGT ok to run with Erase and TCF1??

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
So im running TCF1 and Erase

is there any point to using my ASGT preworkout or should i used my jack3d for now and use the ASGT when im done wiht my tcf1 and erase?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
It would be fine to run ASGT with TCF1 and Erase.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
i just meant is it sorta a waste since im already using a powerful test booster... wouldnt it be smarter to use my jack3d or flashover for now and then use ASGT once im done with tcf1?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
i just meant is it sorta a waste since im already using a powerful test booster... wouldnt it be smarter to use my jack3d or flashover for now and then use ASGT once im done with tcf1?
It comes down to this which pre-workout supplement you like the best? Cause I use ASGT cause it's the on of the only PW supplements that actually helps with my vascularity. Jack3d didn't do anything for me(ran 2 of it) but for my friend it worked wonders and I haven't tried flashover so I can't say anything for that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I believe you would be remiss to not run AS-GT with your stack. Though you are taking an anti-e and test booster, AS-GT has different ingredients in it and does both of those through different pathways along with so much more. I can AS-GT with T-911 and Natadrol with amazing results... take that for what its worth.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So im running TCF1 and Erase

is there any point to using my ASGT preworkout or should i used my jack3d for now and use the ASGT when im done wiht my tcf1 and erase?
On one hand, stacking ASGT with TCF-1 and Erase would make quite the testosterone boosting and estrogen eliminating stack, along with the myriad other benefits offered by each product. On the other, you don't need to use TWO products with AI effects. It's up to you, really.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'm gonna use then! Cause I think I'm gettin too much geranium using flashover anyways cuz I can't sleep! On to ASGT!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I like this. I got agst and bulk daa from the labor day sale. Now that erase is on sale I'll look into picking some up to fun something similar.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
On one hand, stacking ASGT with TCF-1 and Erase would make quite the testosterone boosting and estrogen eliminating stack, along with the myriad other benefits offered by each product. On the other, you don't need to use TWO products with AI effects. It's up to you, really.
I agree. It could go both ways. I like ASGT because of it's natural serm complex, so combined with 25mg of erase and a serving of tcf1 would be quite the combo. I would run it just like that.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'd use the ASGT. It seems to have an amplifying effect to other anabolics/test boosters that are being used alongside it. Plus the focus it gives is second to none.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would use ASGT preworkout along side tcf1 and erase.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boy, not to beat a dead horse, but yes, I'd use the ASGT in conjunction with Erase.