Articles on Anadraulic State GT floating around

Ando55

Awards
Great! I'm stocked, looks like ASGT gives off the "I'm the Juggernaut!!" effect..lol

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try ASGT but I hear it tastes pretty bad.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who ever told you that is dead wrong, and needs to wear a muzzel:D, now, maybe they ment the old formula, which for some was strong, but the new AS-GT is by far a break through!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
ASGT isn't bad.

If you want to try bad, try white flood lol

meaj82

Awards
Seriously, this stuff is nasty in terms of taste. It looks like dirty water with sand at the bottom. Does give good pumps though. Just started taking it, will see if it produces any results..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ASGT taste is fine. I actually like it. And the results speak for themselves.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
WF definitley has a bad taste only had a few samples but it was not good! Have not tried the fruit punch though so Idk.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may not be Juice Stop's Mango Passion Splash, but as far as pre-workouts are concerned, it should be fine.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may not be Juice Stop's Mango Passion Splash, but as far as pre-workouts are concerned, it should be fine.
AS-GT does NOT taste as bad as people say, frankly I don't mind it at all. The big complaint I believe is that it does not have an overly strong flavoring system so people get turned off by it instead of letting results speak for themselves. Well, if you want all the quality ingredients in one scoop (which is all most people need) you are going to have less flavoring and more goodness aka a milder flavor. LG just re-flavored two products so who knows, AS-GT might get an update even if it does not need it.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AS-GT does NOT taste as bad as people say, frankly I don't mind it at all. The big complaint I believe is that it does not have an overly strong flavoring system so people get turned off by it instead of letting results speak for themselves. Well, if you want all the quality ingredients in one scoop (which is all most people need) you are going to have less flavoring and more goodness aka a milder flavor. LG just re-flavored two products so who knows, AS-GT might get an update even if it does not need it.
It's certainly far from the worst I've had. Ugh, some of the concoctions companies have sent me over the years... :puke:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's certainly far from the worst I've had. Ugh, some of the concoctions companies have sent me over the years... :puke:
Could you be referring to the whole MuscleTech line up????? :saroll:

jkelley561

Awards
I loved the first one too, but the taste was awful.