AROM-X UTT™

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
New AMS AROM-X UTT™​

New delivery - better results!​

*As we continue to develop and launch the best workout supplements possible, we are now offering Arom-X in our new Liquid UTT™ formula found in Liquidrone UTT™. The UTT™ (under the tongue) delivery system offers a more efficient dose of the active compound and elevates blood plasma levels faster than the previous products.
Liquid Muscle is Here!

Arom-X UTT™: Encounter the same androgenic mass, strength, energy and libido gains as you did with 4-AD plus these benefits:

Skip the stomach, go straight to the bloodstream!​

100% bioavailability makes them far superior to the 15% conversion of encapsulated prohormones based on the 1,4 andro studies.
  • Ultra efficient UTT™ delivery system
  • Completely avoid liver first pass
  • Reach blood plasma levels sooner
  • Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking
  • Liquid prohormones have an advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique under-the-tongue (UTT™) delivery system - brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.
Arom-X UTT™ (3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene suspension), AMS' anti-aromatase solution contains 3 mg per 1 ml of ATD dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for ATD is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, ATD has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (Arom-X UTT™ avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 15% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 15 mg (2.25 mg) at night before bed. However, Arom-X UTT™ is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 3 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 2.25 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

Arom-X UTT™ is a unique dual-function solution. The liquid oral delivery system is scientifically formulated to suppress estrogen production and restore natural testosterone output while acting a strong libido enhancer.

• Avoid first pass through the liver - maximizing the anabolic efficiency
  • Reach desired anabolic blood plasma levels faster with five times the efficiency
  • Anabolic Liposomal liquid solution spikes blood plasma levels faster and five times as efficient as standard oral capsules and
tablets.

Use Arom-X UTT™ as a standalone T-booster or as a PCT in conjunction with AMS liquid UTT™ prohormones.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isnt atd pretty damn efficient already orally?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is..But were trying to improve on a good thing.
Anabolic Liposomal liquid solution spikes blood plasma levels faster and five times as efficient as standard oral capsules and tablets. So our goals are to make these products more efficient.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im lovin the under the tongue stuff guys keep up the good work and let me know when decavol utt comes out. :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started to use this about a week ago. I'll have a nice little review up for you guys shortly. I must say, i'm VERY impressed thusfar! :sgrin:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I started to use this about a week ago. I'll have a nice little review up for you guys shortly. I must say, i'm VERY impressed thusfar! :sgrin:
Cant wait to see this review man! Thanks

martinaa

martinaa

Awards
JohnJessica20,
Looking forward to trying this product...quick question though. What is the active ingredients in this formula? On the label, the only estogen metabolism compound is 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene. However on your website you have two charts explaining the increased increased availability and half life of the utt form compared to the capsule. This explanation emphasizes the compound 1,4,6 ettoallocholon ethyl ester in BOTH the UTT and the capsule. I understand that the product is in the capsule form, but is this ingredient also in the UTT? I ask this because I had great experience with this particular compound in the past and am currious to know if the UTT form has 1,4,6 ettoallocholon ethyl ester in addition to 17-keto-etiochol-triene as the graph on your website states! Thanks for the clarification!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
JohnJessica20,
Looking forward to trying this product...quick question though. What is the active ingredients in this formula? On the label, the only estogen metabolism compound is 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene. However on your website you have two charts explaining the increased increased availability and half life of the utt form compared to the capsule. This explanation emphasizes the compound 1,4,6 ettoallocholon ethyl ester in BOTH the UTT and the capsule. I understand that the product is in the capsule form, but is this ingredient also in the UTT? I ask this because I had great experience with this particular compound in the past and am currious to know if the UTT form has 1,4,6 ettoallocholon ethyl ester in addition to 17-keto-etiochol-triene as the graph on your website states! Thanks for the clarification!
Ill get ya that answer man.

tattoopierced1

1,4,6 ettoallocholon ethyl ester is not in the UTT version.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1,4,6 ettoallocholon ethyl ester is not in the UTT version.
why?????? i am using the aromx caps and getting good results. why is it everytime i like a supp they change it?????????:sigh1:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
How many daily servings of aromx utt for one bottle of liquidrone to use as pct?

graniteboy

Awards
Got a question??I am currenty running 8 weeks of 1-andro by its self,Great results so far rounding out my 3rd week up nine lbs so far.But my question is when should I start running the arom-x?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a question??I am currenty running 8 weeks of 1-andro by its self,Great results so far rounding out my 3rd week up nine lbs so far.But my question is when should I start running the arom-x?
No need for the Arom-X until you finish the 8 weeks of 1-Andro.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running 1ad and 4ad UTT in a week and i was wondering if i wanted to run nolva for pct would i just drop the arom-x or could i work it in wih the nolva? ill also be running a test booster after the second week of pct.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running 1ad and 4ad UTT in a week and i was wondering if i wanted to run nolva for pct would i just drop the arom-x or could i work it in wih the nolva? ill also be running a test booster after the second week of pct.
Nolva is fine if you want to go that route but the Arom-x works just fine for me alone with 6-8 week cycle of the 1ad/4ad combo, but you can use together but may be lil over kill unless your prone to gyno or sumtn.

Tryton21

Awards
Hey, new here only bcuz of interest in Arom X. I was wondering if I should use 1A and/or 4A along with Arom X to jumpstart my natural test production or just Arom X alone? Any input will be useful and appreciated. Thnx!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, new here only bcuz of interest in Arom X. I was wondering if I should use 1A and/or 4A along with Arom X to jumpstart my natural test production or just Arom X alone? Any input will be useful and appreciated. Thnx!
Welcome man. Just Arom-x alone. The other two will actually suppress your natural test.