Arnold Schwarzenegger tribute thread (post pics, gifs, discussion)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I want to start a tribute to possibly, and IMHO the best bodybuilder ever, Arnold Schwarzenegger (feel free to contribute)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i'm still having trouble posting a gif, if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
wow i need 40 posts or greater to post...wtf???

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
grrr....grrr....i can believe this foruum...grr....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just 7 more you can do it!

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
the hulk movie (ang lee's version) is playing on my TV

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
crazy ramblings through my head...too much coffee??

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
ok, maybe i can post gif now? let me see..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO could be... but is there really a such thing as too much coffee?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
ok...i think i somehow managed to post a gif...we'll see how we do...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ok...i think i somehow managed to post a gif...we'll see how we do...
YOu might want to make a new thread to actually do this in if you want others to stick around. Otherwise they will only see the short posts to bump postcount won't stick around to look for the pics.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Dbol, dbol, dbol.

Test deca primo dbol Arnie

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or I could ban you for spamming the forum.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uhm. Lol. ^

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't go on a roid rage and kill everybody ok
Reminds me of a line from “Knight and Day”

Nobody move or I kill myself then the girl.... lmfao.

Tom Cruise. Is that really you?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh really? good bye, you don't threaten me like that. if I don't feel welcome I'll leave.
You did spam the forum to get your post count up. Most see that requirement and realize it is to keep only active members of the community having the ability to share links to avoid spam and bot nonsense. So they will go and make 40 real posts in real threads being active in the community. You could have taken the high road and done that but chose to wiggle around in the loophole zone. That would have been fine if it went unnoticed but it didn't.

The proper way to handle that would have been...

I am sorry, can we delete my extra posts or something, I wasn't really trying to spam the forum. I just really wanted to do this tribute thread and was trying to find a way to make it happen quickly...

There is no reason to get attitudinal with Admin for pointing out that you took a shortcut. If Admin is in here it was either because you were reported for spamming, or he wanted to post in here and then saw what you did to get your post count. Either way his comments were justified and you did kind of insult the board a few times trying to get your post count and calling it a stupid requirement.

AM is one of the best boards on the net, stick around, follow the rules and enjoy...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You did spam the forum to get your post count up. Most see that requirement and realize it is to keep only active members of the community having the ability to share links to avoid spam and bot nonsense. So they will go and make 40 real posts in real threads being active in the community. You could have taken the high road and done that but chose to wiggle around in the loophole zone. That would have been fine if it went unnoticed but it didn't.

I am sorry, can we delete my extra posts or something, I wasn't really trying to spam the forum. I just really wanted to do this tribute thread and was trying to find a way to make it happen quickly...

There is no reason to get attitudinal with Admin for pointing out that you took a shortcut. If Admin is in here it was either because you were reported for spamming, or he wanted to post in here and then saw what you did to get your post count. Either way his comments were justified and you did kind of insult the board a few times trying to get your post count and calling it a stupid requirement.

AM is one of the best boards on the net, stick around, follow the rules and enjoy...

There is a reason you’re here and he’s not. You have common sense and brains. :)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Exactly. I got a couple infractions and had to apologize to admins.

If you can't follow the rules, they will ban you. I sucked up my pride/ego and apologized! It was a humbling experience.

I never did "filler posts" to raise my count. Maybe one or two "hahas"

I'm not here for reps, post count etc. Those are bonuses. I want to learn, and share my experience.

This is a great forum, the admins are strict, but forgiving.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i have decided to give this site a 2nd chance, i'm just very sensitive, i have been bullied in the past and it makes me overreact. hopefully this time things will be better

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Just follow the rules, bud. There are a lot of great people on here. I have two infractions of my own and learned from my mistakes. Without rules, there is only anarchy.