Arnold Schwarzenegger tribute thread (post pics, gifs, discussion)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
i have decided to give this site a 2nd chance, i'm just very sensitive, i have been bullied in the past and it makes me overreact. hopefully this time things will be better
I can relate. My worst bully was my Dad. Got bullied at school then came home to the real monster.

A lot of guys who are sensitive like you and me start in the gym for that reason.

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with being sensitive. It's a blessing and a curse because you feel the good things in life more, but also the bad.

I have learned to accept it. I'm even sensitive to compounds so I can take a 1/4 of the dose of say testosterone or tren and get the same effects. I also overreact.

That took courage to do what you did. Props brother! We are here to help

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I can relate. My worst bully was my Dad. Got bullied at school then came home to the real monster.

A lot of guys who are sensitive like you and me start in the gym for that reason.

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with being sensitive. It's a blessing and a curse because you feel the good things in life more, but also the bad.

I have learned to accept it. I'm even sensitive to compounds so I can take a 1/4 of the dose of say testosterone or tren and get the same effects. I also overreact.

That took courage to do what you did. Props brother! We are here to help
ty bro, but tbh i had decided that i wanted to be a bodybuilder when i grew at the early age of 3, but yeah the bullying helped strengthen that desire. My Dad was mean to me, always treated me like crap or completely ignored me. My Mom was mean too, abusive actually. but i forgive them now though (since I'm Christian now) thanks for the emotional support