Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At 10 sprays (100mg) per day a bottle would last about 50 days.

At 15 sprays per day (150mg ED) the bottle lasts just over 1 month.
the recommended 10 sprays twice a day is overkill?

if so, it would make me happy for bottle to last longer!!!

btw-my 2 bottles are supposed to be delivered today!!!:p

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would default to the minimum recommended dose to start. TD will build up faster too. so you should be able to see the effects you seek pretty quick. If after a week your not feeling a little leaner and dryer add a couple sprays per day.

I have found its pretty easy to tell when you go over board as my libido disappears when my estrogen gets too low. and I pretty much live or die by my libido :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would default to the minimum recommended dose to start. TD will build up faster too. so you should be able to see the effects you seek pretty quick. If after a week your not feeling a little leaner and dryer add a couple sprays per day.

I have found its pretty easy to tell when you go over board as my libido disappears when my estrogen gets too low. and I pretty much live or die by my libido :D
for me 6oxo is like formestane, it increases my libido...

have you used 6oxo before?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
20 yrs ago lol orally
I have been toying with coming off trt for a while if I do I will be using this as an AI in the second half of a pct.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
20 yrs ago lol orally
I have been toying with coming off trt for a while if I do I will be using this as an AI in the second half of a pct.
didn't realize you were that old, lol...

.a few notes on arimahex. the sprayer is very nice, it goes on very easily, 10 sprays is a decent amount but not overwhelming-there is a definite aroma-I like it, my wife says its medicine smelling , lol-but the scent doesn't seem to be long lasting!!!

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Like any AI, it just lowers estrogen. Prolactin inhibitors are a whole other type of drug.
Just wondering, obviously ralox is a serm, not a ai but it lowers me estrogen and prolactin, was trying to find a milder replacement for it after reading about some long term sides

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You have blood work showing this or this was your supposition based symptomology?
For once I gotta say no bloods only symptoms. Exemestane didn't help and I used ralox in combo with B6.
I do know my body pretty good and it was prolactin sides not just estrogen.

The combo worked great. So I can't prove or be 100% but I'm pretty confident. After that I did a little research and found a bunch of stuff on ralox in relation to estrogen and prolactin.

Guys also seem to have good luck controlling trest with rolox and as far as I know, ralox is the only thing you can use for both estrogen and prolactin gyno.

I'm no genius here. I'm sure there's plenty of holes in my stance. But so far It seems to work for me. I'm definitely getting the same problem again with dienolone, exemestane not working, bout to hit it with B6 and ralox

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For once I gotta say no bloods only symptoms. Exemestane didn't help and I used ralox in combo with B6.
I do know my body pretty good and it was prolactin sides not just estrogen.

The combo worked great. So I can't prove or be 100% but I'm pretty confident. After that I did a little research and found a bunch of stuff on ralox in relation to estrogen and prolactin.

Guys also seem to have good luck controlling trest with rolox and as far as I know, ralox is the only thing you can use for both estrogen and prolactin gyno.

I'm no genius here. I'm sure there's plenty of holes in my stance. But so far It seems to work for me. I'm definitely getting the same problem again with dienolone, exemestane not working, bout to hit it with B6 and ralox
Fair enough, of course you should use what you feel works best for you I just can't find anything scholarly that shows Raloxifene being any better at lowering Prolactin than any other AI or SERM. I think it's just a matter of time. Chances are if you'd stuck with the Exem it would have eventually worked or even if you'd started with Ralox and then switched to Exem you'd think it was the Exem that was the better drug. You see what I'm saying?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fair enough, of course you should use what you feel works best for you I just can't find anything scholarly that shows Raloxifene being any better at lowering Prolactin than any other AI or SERM. I think it's just a matter of time. Chances are if you'd stuck with the Exem it would have eventually worked or even if you'd started with Ralox and then switched to Exem you'd think it was the Exem that was the better drug. You see what I'm saying?
That definitely could be a possibility, I found a few articles searching ralox in relation to prolactin, one I believe was it lowering circulating prolactin levels by 25 or 28% in 55% of the test subjects or something along those lines, so my assumption was the combo of that decrease plus the b6 could do the job. There a few other articles too but can't remember all the details. I was looking for alternatives to caber at the time. Kinda in the same boat now as I only have access to 1mg caps of caber and was trying to avoid dividing them up because 1mg will have me throwing up. Anyway, I don't mean to clog up your product thread, but thanks for the input. Always appreciate any information I can get from people more knowledgeable then i

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 3...libido increase. been using full dose-10 sprays x2 going to cut back to 10/5.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I might have missed it, but your just on 100mg trt and the arimahex correct?
no, also running icon one-dermacrine/1-andro. using the arimahex primarily as a libido booster, as that is what I got from original oral 6oxo-- I need to add that this td formula is definitely more potent/effective than I remember oral version being.

so far I am giving arimahex a big thumbsup. nostrum did a excellent job on this product, imo.

money well spent!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
no, also running icon one-dermacrine/1-andro. using the arimahex primarily as a libido booster, as that is what I got from original oral 6oxo-- I need to add that this td formula is definitely more potent/effective than I remember oral version being.

so far I am giving arimahex a big thumbsup. nostrum did a excellent job on this product, imo.

money well spent!!!
Thanks man!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any of the spray bottles left ?

Thanks

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This just came in for me but there is no sprayer just a dropper, is this still a Transdermal ?

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got the dropper too. What is the recommend dosage for the dropper?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got the dropper too. What is the recommend dosage for the dropper?
Depends on what you're trying to use it for. Are you using a little for a test boost or are you blasting trest?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I just started this today at 1ml. I tried researching what the oral bioavailibility of the original 6-oxo was so I could adust transdermal dosing to what 300mg would have be many years ago when I took it. Do you have an idea the amount/% of 6oxo your product would make it into one's system?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started this today at 1ml. I tried researching what the oral bioavailibility of the original 6-oxo was so I could adust transdermal dosing to what 300mg would have be many years ago when I took it. Do you have an idea the amount/% of 6oxo your product would make it into one's system?
The thing is oral absorption is super low. So, IMO 1-3ml per day should be sufficient.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At some point I'll get around to trying this. I bought this when it was the spray bottles. Have like 6 of them sitting in storage. How many sprays is a good dose?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At some point I'll get around to trying this. I bought this when it was the spray bottles. Have like 6 of them sitting in storage. How many sprays is a good dose?
5-15 depending on application. Every 5 sprays is 1ml.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Does this dry out your joints?
Good question! Epistane murdered my joints and arimistane at normal doses had me nervous.

6oxo was no prob so I hope it’s the same here! Formestane was fine on my joints too RIP for that one though...

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I picked some Arimahex up on bogo BUT the label is not the same and I didn't get a spray it's a dropper instead ?

Anyway, the doseage is 50mg/ml and I'm wanting to know the correct means of application I.E. how much per day ?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked some Arimahex up on bogo BUT the label is not the same and I didn't get a spray it's a dropper instead ?

Anyway, the doseage is 50mg/ml and I'm wanting to know the correct means of application I.E. how much per day ?
Age?
Weight?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally going to use my Arimahex after sitting in my "warehouse" for almost a year. I have a bunch of the OG sprayer bottles. Anyways, I'll be running the following: The One (Methyl-DHT Oxime) , Alpha Four (4-DHEA TD) and Arimahex. I have like 7 bottles of Arimahex so I'll probably spray a lot lol Starting this in a few weeks.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally going to use my Arimahex after sitting in my "warehouse" for almost a year. I have a bunch of the OG sprayer bottles. Anyways, I'll be running the following: The One (Methyl-DHT Oxime) , Alpha Four (4-DHEA TD) and Arimahex. I have like 7 bottles of Arimahex so I'll probably spray a lot lol Starting this in a few weeks.
I don't think Arima will blow your E levels to the floor I will use this SOLO

Strong DHT compounds are enough to simply throw your E levels but these days are over

Stano is good but need dose High IMO and Test

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stanogen TD is pretty strong in my opinion.
It is one of my favorite Apex-Alchemy products right now.

.... And for the next 2 days, it is still on Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale ( along with Apex's other products).

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally getting into Arimahex. I have the old spray bottles. So my sprayers are all jammed. Any solution to this or just take an oral syringe / dropper and apply that way lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally getting into Arimahex. I have the old spray bottles. So my sprayers are all jammed. Any solution to this or just take an oral syringe / dropper and apply that way lol
You could run hot water over the sprayers until they clear.

Or use a dropper.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive had some success with running em under hot water~ other wise you got the right idea. the dosage will be the same per ML