Arimahex

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Had my delivery box stolen with 4 Arimahex in it. Looking around the hood for someone with low estrogen. Dammit the fools stealing packages would probably be trying to drink it or something. Friggin usps is a pain too. On the plus, Nos is a good dude, and if i order again will try another carrier if needed. Just wanted to share my sob story. I'm tearin' up. Damn. My estrogen must be high 😭

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OMG I WOULD BE SOOO PISSED. It makes me want to get one of those ring door bell things.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
What dose of this is still effective?

I’ve only been using couple days for with

50-AET (invictus)
Ursa Major
Alpha Lean 7

I’ve woke up today like the tin man all my joints are clicking my mouth is dry as the desert.

I realise something needs lowered so would half the dosage still be effective?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dose of this is still effective?

I’ve only been using couple days for with

50-AET (invictus)
Ursa Major
Alpha Lean 7

I’ve woke up today like the tin man all my joints are clicking my mouth is dry as the desert.

I realise something needs lowered so would half the dosage still be effective?
Yeah, I'd say back it down a bit.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Even getting joint pain at .25ml Arimahex 😳

My Ursa Major has finished so it’s just a Invictus with arimahex but joint pain is quite bad.

strong stuff!

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had my delivery box stolen with 4 Arimahex in it. Looking around the hood for someone with low estrogen. Dammit the fools stealing packages would probably be trying to drink it or something. Friggin usps is a pain too. On the plus, Nos is a good dude, and if i order again will try another carrier if needed. Just wanted to share my sob story. I'm tearin' up. Damn. My estrogen must be high
Where do you live? This happened over a year ago to me with pwo