APS Mesomorph.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Anyone use it? Whats the deal with DMHA is it safe ? Or is it hit or miss depends the person etc. also is this considered a stim free supplement?

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they still make this stuff with DMHA ? back in MAY fda had told everyone to stop using it

as for supplement .. i would say works mainly in energy supplements .. not prop blend for me but i have heard decent stuff about it and pple crack heads love crack

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your a stimm junkie who loves pre workouts then go for it, it packs a punch. If your goal is to build muscle and loose fat and have great training sessions avoid extreme high stim pre workouts and pres with questionable ingredients. A little stim is a positive.

High amounts of stims pre workout will make you think yiur having a great workout but your not. It's like snorting coke and going to lift weights. Sure your all jacked up and powering through but the quality of your contractions, the mind muscle connection, the pump is all compromised if you over do the stims. High stims also send more blood to the brain and less blood to skeletal muscles. I don't understand that process completely but I know that less blood in the muscle, less pump, less nutrient delivery, and in return less growth

I use to use mesomorph on strength training days when I was going for a pr. But when I wantva quality workout I just use a little caffeine pre and my creatine and aminos intra

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You nailed it. Crackheads love Crack lol
they still make this stuff with DMHA ? back in MAY fda had told everyone to stop using it

as for supplement .. i would say works mainly in energy supplements .. not prop blend for me but i have heard decent stuff about it and pple crack heads love crack

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And if you want straight crack no chaser I got the goods homie

Kinda joking lol,
I do not reccomend this as a supplement lol. We carry it. Some ppl love it, I don't mess with it personally though.
i rather get this and create your own pre

i dont take it as well feel like no need .. but some pple crave this shyt and dont want to come of it lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And if you want straight crack no chaser I got the goods homie

Kinda joking lol,
I do not reccomend this as a supplement lol. We carry it. Some ppl love it, I don't mess with it personally though.
Now this is a fuggin energizing ingredient! The original Mesomorph was bad ass back in the day, and although I got amped up and aggressive DMAA allowed me to get crazy painful contractions. It amped me up the right way. Most other strong stims out there crack me out. Like a horrible I am flying and way too energetic but my muscle wont even flex almost feels like I am hypo kind of thing. I still remember the OG meso had like 90mg DMAA and 400mg caffeine or something psychotic and had clinical doses of the pump ingredients that were considered the best at the time. I honestly thought APS had fallen off the face of the earth so hearing they are doing prop blends and stuff now makes a lot of sense.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone use it? Whats the deal with DMHA is it safe ? Or is it hit or miss depends the person etc. also is this considered a stim free supplement?
Definitely NOT stim free.

I honestly thought APS had fallen off the face of the earth so hearing they are doing prop blends and stuff now makes a lot of sense.
Hi-tech I believe bought them out a while back.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Now this is a fuggin energizing ingredient! The original Mesomorph was bad ass back in the day, and although I got amped up and aggressive DMAA allowed me to get crazy painful contractions. It amped me up the right way. Most other strong stims out there crack me out. Like a horrible I am flying and way too energetic but my muscle wont even flex almost feels like I am hypo kind of thing. I still remember the OG meso had like 90mg DMAA and 400mg caffeine or something psychotic and had clinical doses of the pump ingredients that were considered the best at the time. I honestly thought APS had fallen off the face of the earth so hearing they are doing prop blends and stuff now makes a lot of sense.
Yes og mesomorph was nutty. Like actual drugs, well, I guess it was actual drugs lol

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Better than OG craze? I remeber when that first came out , best Pre WO I ever used. The original Jack3d also wa some of the best pre wos I ever used as well. These multi ingredient pre WOs don’t do much for me

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Yes og mesomorph was nutty. Like actual drugs, well, I guess it was actual drugs lol
Sounds like fun lol maybe if it was 20 years ago. I’m too old for that sht lol

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid euphoria, great energy, but like any DMHA product, tolerance builds fast.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OG version was definitely strong! The present version is still pretty good in my opinion.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the current version still has DMHA? Though that thing was banned.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So the current version still has DMHA? Though that thing was banned.
Based on Hi Tech’s history, they’ll keep selling it until the FDA literally kicks the door in, guns drawn, and take it away. That’s what they did with DMAA at least.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on Hi Tech’s history, they’ll keep selling it until the FDA literally kicks the door in, guns drawn, and take it away. That’s what they did with DMAA at least.
Well considering there are STILL companies cranking out DMAA pre's and selling sarms I think they have a list with other things to focus on for now.

Also if DMHA can be found in Juglans Regia then I look forward to the court battle. Also, at least to my knowledge, DMHA having never killed anyone(not that I blame DMAA anyways) probably causes less heat in comparison.