new aps mesomorph /usp labs jack3d

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as the title says, does anyone tried the new mesomoprh v4 or jack3d with the geranium extract and 2 aminoisoheptane,are those supps legit?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the oxyelite pro new formula bad liked it. Felt like dmha but was good and I enjoyed it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so its strong
Yeah it was strong but hardish crash. I probably wouldn’t buy it again but that’s just me. The crash was hard but workouts were good. For strong I prefer seismic surge or convict from condemned

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Isn't Geranium another term for DMAA? I think the original Jack3d had Geranium listed in the ingridients and not DMAA. Anyway if you end up trying either, let us know how you like it.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't Geranium another term for DMAA? I think the original Jack3d had Geranium listed in the ingridients and not DMAA. Anyway if you end up trying either, let us know how you like it.
yea but this geranium extract is not the same as the dmaa .im interesting for 2aminoisoheptane. if i will buy it ,offcourse i will post my review here

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have an update here.. a friend of mine gave me 1 capsule of oxyelite pro(i ordered for him) and this **** is legit... i will try mesomorph and i will update .geranium extract is lighter than dmaa... but the 2 aminoisoheptane kick me hard

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Vincefort Product Reviews 4
compan Company Promotions 49
Supplements 13
Supplement Logs 16