****APS MESOMORPH Promo - New Flavors - 10 Bottles In Total****

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not the place for hijacking a thread.....I'd suggest moving it out of here and in to PMs.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
WINNERS!!!!!!!!!

SNOWCONE

Hell yea! Id love to try out the snow cone flavor Sounds terrific. Can only imagine how good it tastes.

Why me? I meet all prerequisites and I feel like I've tried every flavor under the sun haha. Would greatly enjoy testing this stuff out!
I'm super down to try the snow cone flavor. I've never tired meso but always hear great things. Currently running keto and lower calories do something something that is a little bit special as a pre can get the job done.
Would you be looking for a full log done. Or just first impressions and final and if not a full log where would you like each review placed besides the final one that would be in the supplement review section.
I think I'm a good choice for this opportunity because I'm a stimulant junkie and love to try new preworkouts, especially ones with dmaa or dmba. Snow cone flavor sounds great; i like how aps offers unique flavors for mesomorph such as tutti frutti and rocket pop. I have used many preworkouts with dmaa and dmba in the past and would definitely like to try another.
Id love the chance to review the Snow Cone flavor with initial and a post evaluation. This new formula seems to be stacked with a great balance between pump, energy, and positive ingredients to improve performance.

1.Must have at least 100 posts- got it
2. Initial thread review and a final thread- totally doable
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.- I dont mind that and will even post one to instagram
4. 18+ years of age- 27 years strong
5. US shipping addresses- Indeed I live here in the USofA

NOW, why should we pick YOU to try these awesome new flavors!!!!!

Pick me because like many I have used so many PWOs that its few that make the cut for me. No cookie cutter formulas will do. I thrive on a PWO that kicks, pumps, and aids my mental to challenge my body to become better and has the ingredients to help that pursuit. I am a fair and honest reviewer and I have the time next month to give this product a fair review with several different schemes.

Thanks to APS for the opportunity for myself and our forum members to have a shot at reviewing this!
I believe I would make an excellent candidate to do some reviews on one of Mesomorphs new flavors. I have never tried Mesomorph before, however I finally gave in and purchased my first tub a few days ago after all the great reviews, but in the rocket pop flavor as it was highly recommend by a friend.

I work very long hours and have a tough, physical job on the railroad which creates a demand for a no b.s. preworkout formula that allows me to still hit the gym 5-6 days a week. I have not yet written anything in the reviews section on this particular forum but I have provided quite a bit of comprehensive feedback here in regards to the large number of supplements I have used. I will provide 100% honest feedback and give all the details I possibly can. I would greatly appreciate this opportunity to do my first "official" review here on AM.

I believe my stim tolerance is currently in a good place to gauge this product (current pwo rotation is DVST8 Crimson and Conqu3r Unleashed ) I am slowly working my way into my cut as I am cutting out calories/carbs weekly and increasing my cardio as well as my work load as we transition into spring/summer and the weather becomes more conducive to my work.

My current stats are 27 years old as of last week, 5'8" 190lbs at about 13% bf. I have been lifting and working out since junior high. In the last year I have really started focusing on my diet more than ever and increasing my knowledge as well as tweaking my routine to accomplish goals. I currently running a modified P.H.A.T. routine that consists of a push/pull/legs split encompassing one high intensity low rep day and one low intensity high rep range day/week with cardio afterwards.

The snow cone flavor has me especially intrigued but I would happily review either one as they both sound fantastic. I am located in the United States and meet all posted requirements. Thank you very much, I am looking forward to experiencing what your product is all about. (I'd just prefer to try snow cone or green apple before the rocket pop ;) )

GREEN APPLE

I'll run a detailed log for you. I'm an apple fan so I'd love to try it. I know mesmorph would help me crush some weights so I can finally do a full powerlifting comp up to now I've just done push pulls and I want a real total. Hoping to be near 1300 to 1400 range between the 3 lifts.
I would review. You should pick me because I will leave an honest review!

The new flavors look Delish! You should pick me because I've tried just about every pre workout on the market (except mesomorph) and I'd be able to give a thorough and honest review. I've always wanted to try mesomorph, now is the perfect time.

I want to log this because A-this is the GOAT, B- I actually spend my own money and buy it... C--I've kept a log in the past with videos and workouts included :)
I'd like to try the green apple candy! I tried mesomorph in the past and it was VERY strong, I actually gave the tub away after one scoop.

This go around (if chosen) i would start with 1/2 scoop and assess.

Initial review and other responsibilities I can cover!

Thanks

Congrats to everyone who entered!!!

Send me a PM with your shipping information AND email address!!!! Thanks!!!!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats fellas. Let the rest of us know how it is!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it. Sending message now

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
WINNERS!!!!!!!!!

SNOWCONE

GREEN APPLE

Congrats to everyone who entered!!!

Send me a PM with your shipping information AND email address!!!! Thanks!!!!
DaaMN!
Well Congrats to Everyone, even the one bitchin about other people hittin up promos. take that and cram it in your face for a while, in the meantime I have no problem ordering some today and doing an unsponsored log and review for APS. Thanks for the opportunity guys!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats Fellas. Can't wait to see the feedback on the flavors and your performance in the gym.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just reviewed the Tutti Frutti flavor so I'm not applying but I gotta know more about Green apple candy and Sno Cone! :head:
When the green apple lands at my place, I'll gladly swap you a few scoops/servings of this particular flavor for a few of the tutti fruitti! (As long as you live in the states lol)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Green apple everything, but I have never had a snow cone flavored product or supplement. Both would be fantastic it would be hard to pick which one. So honestly it would be a toss up. How would you describe the taste of Snow Cone (Reps assuming you may have tried it?)

I have only given meso a try a few times when I Trained with a buddy out of town. I really have never given it a thorough experience to give it a 100% accurate experience. Feedback I could provide would be training in a fed and fasted state. I would just make sure I am honest, detailed, and provide my experience of training and how it affected me via energy, performance, endurance, and how strong the stim really was. Then compared fasted to fed and what experience I thought gave me the better workout and experience with mesomorph.

Currently in my offseason I limit stims , if anything I take them 1-2x a week on leg days (depending on my mesocycle). My adrenal glands are ready and primed for a pre-workout. Limiting stims also keeps an individual from having a high stim tolerance to gauge just how potent the pre-workout truly is.
This guy. His logs and reviews are crazy detailed and he hooks about everyone up in here. He'd love mesomorph. To date my favorite. Would love to hear bobs take on this pre

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This guy. His logs and reviews are crazy detailed and he hooks about everyone up in here. He'd love mesomorph. To date my favorite. Would love to hear bobs take on this pre
They already picked winners lol
But thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When the green apple lands at my place, I'll gladly swap you a few scoops/servings of this particular flavor for a few of the tutti fruitti! (As long as you live in the states lol)
I do! Sounds like a plan my friend. I have some TF left and RP. Let me know bruh. Thanks.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They already picked winners lol
But thanks
Oh well didn't look at dates. Hey if u ever wanna give mesomorph a shot l buy them all the time so next time I do I could hook u up

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations to the winners

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, winners! Looking forward to the reviews. Especially interested in those who have tried Rocket Pop already to see how you think they compare.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulation winners. Please let us know how the snowcone flavor is. Wondering if its really a great treat for summer and really is good as a snowcone snowball

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
matt8483 and AntM1564 YOU two are the last one I need infoz from!!!

Send me da PM and we can get this taken care of lol

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Congrats all. Looking forward to the feedback on these flavors.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
GOT all the info from everyone!! I will be sending it off to HQ now and hopefully it will get shipped ASAP

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait!!!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just saw a package is scheduled to be delivered to me on Tuesday via the UPS ap!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMG_0161.JPG

Goodies received! Just took my first scoop, tastes awesome guys I'll have my review up sometime this weekend!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
20170411_155603.jpg

Got mine today also. First dose will be tomorrow.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Got mine. Thanks a lot. I will start it up tomorrow.
IMG_7375.JPG

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Got mine right before my back workout today.....safe to say killed it

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sweet...lot of logs I'm going to have to follow...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn, ill check the mail again, i want mine haha!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I had to taste a bit with my finger and all I can say is I can't wait for tomorrow

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_9610.JPG

Product is in and tomorrow will be my first usage!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's hear those initial taste reviews!

I don't care about performance (i know it's great lol). Need to know how it stacks up against Rocket Pop.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Let's hear those initial taste reviews!

I don't care about performance (i know it's great lol). Need to know how it stacks up against Rocket Pop.
Haven't had rocket pop. But finger taste test on snow cone seems like it's gonna live up and beyond expectation.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get home Thur/Fri and taste my little package. I'll do a side by side taste taste of Snow Cone and Rocket Pop and report back right away. Rocket pop is gonna be tough to beat, you guys nailed that flavor!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I am glad everyone is getting their goodies!!!! Shows that I did something right for once

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll try apple on Friday (JIC the dmaa keeps me up ~ I train at 4pm)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to hear about these new flavors! Will they dethrone Rocket Pop in my supp cabinet?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to hear about these new flavors! Will they dethrone Rocket Pop in my supp cabinet?
Exactly what I'm trying to figure out lol.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like apple better after first try, but rocket pop is just an okay flavor imo.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to post my initial review but it's not letting me. Can someone help a brotha out?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to post my initial review but it's not letting me. Can someone help a brotha out?
Where at? Here or the official review section? You on your comp, or mobile?

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
On the official review page. It says that I don't have permission to start a new topic. Things have changed since my last review on the phone (iPhone)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I dunno if you can post an official via mobile. I didn't see a tab for it but I could respond on it. May be better to load it through your browser on your phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0