****APS MESOMORPH Promo - New Flavors - 10 Bottles In Total****

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I wanna hear about how good the Candy Green Apple is, If I weren't leaving town Saturday to Vegas and Cali for a week I would order, So close to ordering and having it sent out there.. I know I'm going to need a good pick me up well I'm wreaking havoc out there.. Ive seen a few PWO's with upwards of 75mg DMAA, though ive never tried so is the 50mg in meso potent enough for those of you that have a high tolerance to stims? I've been half tempted to buy dmaa solo and just mix it with something to get a feel for it.. I'm really interested in the green apple meso, only energy drink I like anymore is sour apple rockstar which I'm wondering since their not stocking it anymore this meso could be me and the wifes perfect replacement!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got this bad boy in. I will use it for a few times and review

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My mesomorph came in today as well; I'll try it the next few days and post a review! Thanks

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I just started my review. You can find it in the supplement section. I'd attach it but I can't figure out how.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Just took first sip of snow cone. And wow the taste is on point. Completely reminds you of a old school carnival snow cone. Full review coming. But initial taste test and these guys hit it perfectly.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took first sip of snow cone. And wow the taste is on point. Completely reminds you of a old school carnival snow cone. Full review coming. But initial taste test and these guys hit it perfectly.
Have you had Rocket Pop to compare the two?

I was just sipping on Rocket Pop Chain'd Reaction last night -- so delicious. Hard to imagine something will beat that taste, but the name of snow cone feels like it could lol.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Just got home from out of town last night... Snowcone has arrived! About to try it for the first time here in about 20 minutes and tomorrow I'll do a head to head with Rocket pop and Snowcone (1/2 scoop of each). Excited for this!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got home from out of town last night... Snowcone has arrived! About to try it for the first time here in about 20 minutes and tomorrow I'll do a head to head with Rocket pop and Snowcone (1/2 scoop of each). Excited for this!
Thank you for doing that -- greatly appreciated!

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
This is hard for me to say... but based on my initial impression, if I were being 100% fair I'd give Snowcone a slight edge over Rocket pop but I think that's going to be based on an individual's personal preference. This sht is fantastic!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is hard for me to say... but based on my initial impression, if I were being 100% fair I'd give Snowcone a slight edge over Rocket pop but I think that's going to be based on an individual's personal preference. This sht is fantastic!
Ahh! So excited to hear. Have to try this now.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying mesomorph tonight for my "recovery" workout. We'll see how it pans out! I did find that I weighed a "rounded" scoop (like the tub recommends) and it weighed 27g - serving size is 15.5g

So, I weighed 15g for the first dose.

Will report back tonight ??

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Have you had Rocket Pop to compare the two?

I was just sipping on Rocket Pop Chain'd Reaction last night -- so delicious. Hard to imagine something will beat that taste, but the name of snow cone feels like it could lol.
I have not had rocket pop. This is my first experience with meso, and after my first workout today with it. I will be buying a tub after this one. Luckily my gym sells it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not had rocket pop. This is my first experience with meso, and after my first workout today with it. I will be buying a tub after this one. Luckily my gym sells it.
I think I have an open Rocket Pop -- if I do, I would be happy to mail you a scoop for a scoop of snow cone in return. I know the product is awesome, I just want to taste before buying lol. Tutti Fruiti isn't bad by any means, but I didn't like it at all compared to RP (and I know a lot of people love that flavor).

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll edit this later but

Flavor /10
*take your favorite apple supplement dump it out. Legit the BEST green apple supp I've ever tasted. Enjoyable to drink! Right now I'm ZOOTED.. hittin recovery squats like a boss lol

Edit *
mixability 10/10
Energy 10/10
Pump 5/10
Fatigue management 7/10

Drank mesomorph 30min pre workout (on an empty stomach) BA tingles hit about 15min after consumption and energy came like a freight train!

I'll mix one level scoop of green apple with a scoop of N-Vein by nutrex. I'll update the pump tomorrow.

Also, Jebrook down to trade a few scoops still?!?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'll edit this later but

Flavor /10
*take your favorite apple supplement dump it out. Legit the BEST green apple supp I've ever tasted. Enjoyable to drink! Right now I'm ZOOTED.. hittin recovery squats like a boss lol
This is great to hear. I can't wait to give these new flavors a try.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll edit this later but

Flavor /10

Edit *
mixability 10/10
Energy 10/10
Pump 5/10
Fatigue management 7/10

Drank mesomorph 30min pre workout (on an empty stomach) BA tingles hit about 15min after consumption and energy came like a freight train!

I'll mix one level scoop of green apple with a scoop of N-Vein by nutrex. I'll update the pump tomorrow.

Also, Jebrook down to trade a few scoops still?!?
Most def bro. PM sent tyga tyga. Now, who's down to trade for a sno cone sample;)?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I wanna hear about how good the Candy Green Apple is, If I weren't leaving town Saturday to Vegas and Cali for a week I would order, So close to ordering and having it sent out there.. I know I'm going to need a good pick me up well I'm wreaking havoc out there.. Ive seen a few PWO's with upwards of 75mg DMAA, though ive never tried so is the 50mg in meso potent enough for those of you that have a high tolerance to stims? I've been half tempted to buy dmaa solo and just mix it with something to get a feel for it.. I'm really interested in the green apple meso, only energy drink I like anymore is sour apple rockstar which I'm wondering since their not stocking it anymore this meso could be me and the wifes perfect replacement!
Meso is more than adequate but Wicked has a bit more DMAA

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
APS Nutrition just launched 2 new flavors of MESOMORPH, the KING of the PRE WORKOUTS - Green Candy Apple and Snow Cone

View attachment 146742View attachment 146743

Now, we want you, the Anabolic Minds community to get a crack at these new flavors.

APS Mesomorph is the KING of pre-workout powders! Mesomorph, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Mesomorph utilizes exclusive, premium ingredients like Creatine Nitrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, L-Citrulline Malate and the clinically studied and proven dose of Beta Alanine at 3,200mg. Mesomorph contains up to 4 times more muscle-building, energy-igniting active ingredients over other leading brands.

5 Bottles of each flavor - 10 winners in total

1.Must have at least 100 posts
2. Initial thread review and a final thread
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.
4. 18+ years of age
5. US shipping addresses

NOW, why should we pick YOU to try these awesome new flavors!!!!!

I haven't used an aps product since mastavol! That isht was the best sd I ever ran.
But I'm waiting for someone to release a pre that taste like red bull.
Till then, it's BANG.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I haven't used an aps product since mastavol! That isht was the best sd I ever ran.
But I'm waiting for someone to release a pre that taste like red bull.
Till then, it's BANG.
Wait? You actually LIKE the taste of redbull?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's Monster Absolutely Zero that tastes like Red Bull.

I used to drink that in college, but the Ultra Zero line of Monster is so much better (and, ya know, no cals). But if you're looking for a zero cal alternative for Red Bull, I believe that's the one that tastes like it. I only bought it once and never again lol.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My review will be up shortly

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yea I do. There's also a wrigleys 5 gum that taste like Red Bull.
But yea, I enjoy it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Image1492727155.414387.jpg

S/o to Jebrook for two servings of the tutti fruity and rocket pop mesomorph to try! (Sent other samples as well ~ not related to thread tho)

Hell.. I only sent two scoops of the apple flavor lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 147893

S/o to Jebrook for two servings of the tutti fruity and rocket pop mesomorph to try! (Sent other samples as well ~ not related to thread tho)

Hell.. I only sent two scoops of the apple flavor lol
I really appreciate you tyga tyga for offering me the chance to try before I buy;). Enjoy. Same to JPARKS42. You both good bros. in my book:head:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it's Monster Absolutely Zero that tastes like Red Bull.

I used to drink that in college, but the Ultra Zero line of Monster is so much better (and, ya know, no cals). But if you're looking for a zero cal alternative for Red Bull, I believe that's the one that tastes like it. I only bought it once and never again lol.
Hell yea I do. There's also a wrigleys 5 gum that taste like Red Bull.
But yea, I enjoy it.
Speaking of red bull flavor and how good it is, AND of monster, well, they have a new flavor out. It's GRONK. And guess what it copies? Red Bull. . I'm sipping on a can now while my next client warms up.
IMG_0062.JPG

Seems like even monster has realized the masses enjoy red bull, enough to copy its flavor.
Now, when we going to see a supps company step up flavor innovation?

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't really call it new though, at least not here in Minnesota. But, you make a good point.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't really call it new though, at least not here in Minnesota. But, you make a good point.
It probably isn't new, just new to me. :lmao:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen it around for a while, but it's not cal free, right? I skip any of the energy drinks with more than like 10 kcal

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen it around for a while, but it's not cal free, right? I skip any of the energy drinks with more than like 10 kcal
Yea, it's full of sugar! That's why my bf doesn't drop below 12% :lol:

But also why we need a pre in that flavor! Zero Cals!
Then I wouldn't be dropping $5 for 3 cans at frys like I did tonight!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Speaking of red bull flavor and how good it is, AND of monster, well, they have a new flavor out. It's GRONK. And guess what it copies? Red Bull. . I'm sipping on a can now while my next client warms up.
View attachment 147989
Seems like even monster has realized the masses enjoy red bull, enough to copy its flavor.
Now, when we going to see a supps company step up flavor innovation?
WHAT?!?!?!? That's crazy

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, it's full of sugar! That's why my bf doesn't drop below 12% :lol:

But also why we need a pre in that flavor! Zero Cals!
Then I wouldn't be dropping $5 for 3 cans at frys like I did tonight!
Eh, the carbonation is just as much a factor for me. Same reason I still buy Bang cans and not the Master Blaster (I haven't tried, but I'd wager the flavoring is on point -- and the formula is actually really decent, too). I had toyed with getting a Soda Stream and doing all this on my own, but I just buy cans when they're on sale and with Bang I'll do $2 or less per can, but with Monster I find deals at $1.50 or less (RockStars can regularly be had at $1).

FWIW, I've mixed some things with Sprite Zero and that's pretty tasty, too (e.g. pre-workout or BCAAs).

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bang MB is delicious

Lemon drop is so tasty and refreshing

Same with star blast

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ManimalPatB hey man, where do you want me to post the review at?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
ManimalPatB hey man, where do you want me to post the review at?
Use one of the board sponsored stores (Mind/Muscle, Nutraplanet, etc) or use the main APS website. Or both!

Your choice brother!!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Use one of the board sponsored stores (Mind/Muscle, Nutraplanet, etc) or use the main APS website. Or both!

Your choice brother!!!!
Or all the above!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Your choice brother!!!!
I posted a review on the aps website along with the mesomorph review thread on the forums here

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every time this thread shows up in my subscribed settings, I expect to see " new flavor, blue bulls! It gets you charged" :lmao:

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Every time this thread shows up in my subscribed settings, I expect to see " new flavor, blue bulls! It gets you charged" :lmao:
I have a feeling a new thread will be starting soon!! NO WORRIES

GIVEAWAYS SOON

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5