****APS MESOMORPH Promo - New Flavors - 10 Bottles In Total****

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Snow Cone! Who wants some ?? It's great to see the Mesomorph love. I can't wait to try this flavor. Anyone see this in stores yet? It just shipped out. So should be in stores anytime now

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever blown a line off a strippers ass? Yeah me neither. But I want to know what it feels like to do it and then hit the iron. Fully qualify and almost done logging a low stim preworkout. And meth bugs under their skin? Who doesn't like that?! I'm pheening for some Meso!!
Never really though about it like that....But very interesting though.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've had both flavors in other sups. Green apple is almost always my go to flavor. Snow cone is definitely up there.

I just seen endurance on a website extremely crazy sale! Limit 1 though.
Inexpensive and i enjoyed it last time I got it.

initialize

Awards
I've already had the green apple candy meso for a couple months now and it's right up there with rocket popsicle and tutti frutti.

Does Mesomorph give anyone limp dick? Lol

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I've already had the green apple candy meso for a couple months now and it's right up there with rocket popsicle and tutti frutti.

Not me..thank god

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Nah, I have NOT had that issue.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It shouldn't .. is your caffeine intake high ? (Not counting mesmo)

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Wasn't that a side effect of DMAA? Might not be but I could have sworn I heard that somewhere.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't that a side effect of DMAA? Might not be but I could have sworn I heard that somewhere.
I never got "limp dick" per se, but I know what you're referencing. The only time that happens to me is if I utilize DMAA on a continuous basis (and was the main reason I scrapped it a few years ago for what I thought was for good). I won't use a pre with 1,3 in it anymore than twice a week and ideally just once, now. And I don't experience that side at all.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Start with half scoop for few days.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never got "limp dick" per se, but I know what you're referencing. The only time that happens to me is if I utilize DMAA on a continuous basis (and was the main reason I scrapped it a few years ago for what I thought was for good). I won't use a pre with 1,3 in it anymore than twice a week and ideally just once, now. And I don't experience that side at all.
I never did either, but I couldn't remember if users were experiencing it because of just DMAA or DMAA+high stims.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Never tried mesomorph at all but would love to give this a run! I've used almost every pre from illicit, dust, dust extreme, Hyde, everything with 1,3 in it and so far dust extreme has taken the cake and illicit and 2nd best. I've heard nothing but great things about this and would love to absolutely give this an honest upfront review

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when winners will be chosen

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
In.

Main. Reason to pick me cuz I didn't win the last promo. Haha :)

For real though love meso and would love to try the new flavors out. If I had to choose I'd pick snow cone but would take green apple as well.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I've had both flavors in other sups. Green apple is almost always my go to flavor. Snow cone is definitely up there.

I just seen endurance on a website extremely crazy sale! Limit 1 though.
Inexpensive and i enjoyed it last time I got it.
Green Apple is awesome, I'm not a big energy drink person but I kept hearing some friends mention rockstar super sours green apple so I tried it and loved it, turned the wifey onto it and now shes drinking 3-4 a DAY! So I just feel like that would be the way to go sometimes that more bitter taste seems to get the endorphins kickin faster like something spicey.. I'm sure flavor doesn't mean crapola with these products. Man I'm wanting this stuff more & more everyday. as I mentioned before it takes ALOT to get me going. and in a good way, hoping I get to try this and its my savior!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
In.

Main. Reason to pick me cuz I didn't win the last promo. Haha :)

For real though love meso and would love to try the new flavors out. If I had to choose I'd pick snow cone but would take green apple as well.
lol
I beat you too that reason. I feel like ive applied for 2 or 3 APS promos, I know the last one was for mesomorph as well , and no picks..
Hoping maybe they just flat out feel sorry for me like I'm some hobo street child that hasn't eatin or worked out in 6 months.. a Bath, Gallon of milk and tub of mesomorph. I would be one hell of a happy camper. might not get a job but I sure would clean up good for some selfies in the public library on dating sites..
:naughty: :261:

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Green Apple is awesome, I'm not a big energy drink person but I kept hearing some friends mention rockstar super sours green apple so I tried it and loved it, turned the wifey onto it and now shes drinking 3-4 a DAY! So I just feel like that would be the way to go sometimes that more bitter taste seems to get the endorphins kickin faster like something spicey.. I'm sure flavor doesn't mean crapola with these products. Man I'm wanting this stuff more & more everyday. as I mentioned before it takes ALOT to get me going. and in a good way, hoping I get to try this and its my savior!
My wife is stuck on the white monsters.

That stim resistance! I've mostly been using dmha preworkouts. I don't think they hit like mesomorph does.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
lol
I beat you too that reason. I feel like ive applied for 2 or 3 APS promos, I know the last one was for mesomorph as well , and no picks..
Hoping maybe they just flat out feel sorry for me like I'm some hobo street child that hasn't eatin or worked out in 6 months.. a Bath, Gallon of milk and tub of mesomorph. I would be one hell of a happy camper. might not get a job but I sure would clean up good for some selfies in the public library on dating sites..
:naughty: :261:
Hahaha. Yea I mean we do have the best reasons why. Plus it just shows how badly we want it. :)

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. Yea I mean we do have the best reasons why. Plus it just shows how badly we want it. :)
Yep. Me too. I got 2 samples of rocket pop at last years Europa. I went there with intentions of picking up a tub but they sold out by Saturday AM. Instead bought a few bottles of hitech superdrol.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yep. Me too. I got 2 samples of rocket pop at last years Europa. I went there with intentions of picking up a tub but they sold out by Saturday AM. Instead bought a few bottles of hitech superdrol.
Looks like you got us beat on that! Best of wishes to you. Btw what did you think of the sdrol?

Sent from my LG-K330 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you got us beat on that! Best of wishes to you. Btw what did you think of the sdrol?

Sent from my LG-K330 using AnabolicMinds mobile app
I made a mistake and ran probormones too long. My test levels were in the dumps by the end. I tried to do 8 weeks 10 days pct followed by 8 weeks. Last month I knew I needed pct. Sdrol was great but definitely surpressive. Follow directions and don't be stupid like me.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Lol. Increases his chances I guess.
Well its usually the type of supplements i have a hard time purchasing cause ive already spent plenty of cash on ones that didn't do anything even mixed with others and i end up giving them away this is pretty much the last PWO I'm applying for cause its got alot of good reviews and ingredients the dmaa being the most interesting. Ill just have to fork out the cash if this didn't work or maybe if it does ill be stocking up.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So you ran PHs with a short pct then started the sdrol?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
For sure, short bridge pcts are bad news.. From all my experience any PCT LESS then 45 days is a total waste and hurts you more then it helps..

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Bump for APP's & Attention! Awesome Item here (Or so ive heard from many people and places..)

Best of luck and wishes to all of you!

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
He applies to every give away/promo. Shows how badly he enjoys free product
Hahaha. Hey now who doesn't. :)

However I do support and purchase the products that I enjoy. Have a couple jugs of meso in the closet.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Can't win if you don't enter
Damn straight! and I have Several Positive and Reputable Logs over time which have helped me alone, and ive seen them be of some use for plenty of people and companies.

Hahaha. Hey now who doesn't. :)

However I do support and purchase the products that I enjoy. Have a couple jugs of meso in the closet.
Exactly! and I don't just apply for every thing out there, just a few things that I'm interested in and possibly in need of..but on the fence about.
And I have no problem purchasing anything worthwhile, if I don't win this promo there are some good deals on MesoMorph I will be forced to take advantage of! lol tryin to get back in the routine and need that extra mental kick specially!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't win if you don't enter
You're on the blacklist, FYI. Let's not forget that.
schizm

I read the pages and got everyone I believe. I need a raise.

7/24/12 - Suresha. Nominated by prepNWA23 for a Neogenix Supremacy And Judgement Day for an Athletix product

8/13/12 Badger fan nominated by Judgement Day for an Athletix product.

10/17/12 Bella600 nominated by HVACtech for a Fahrenheit nutrition product

9/26/14 motiv8er nominated by aaronjp1 for a puris lab product

12/10/14 CarbCrazy nominated by mcCrew530 for failing a log and being rude and confrontational.

3/12/13 standon23 nominated by Hvactech

11/20/13 johnny75 nominated by aaronjp1 for puris condense

1/17/15 Chefbo nominated by cheftepesh1 for faking injury, asking for more products and attacking the reps.

1/29/15 cheftepesh1 nominated Vanbeast for never starting a log.

12/21/15 SKL87 nominated by double s for a liquid labs promo. Accepted two logs for diff companies and didn't start.

12/22/15 Nfmejia0486 nominated by registerjr for a max pump promo. Said he never receieved product but tracking number says it was delivered with signature confirmation. Wanted also expressed similar issues with him.

Muskate was nominated by a few guys.

1/26/16 Beltzie5 nominated by RegisterJr for an unfinished log.

Damn straight! and I have Several Positive and Reputable Logs over time which have helped me alone, and ive seen them be of some use for plenty of people and companies.

Exactly! and I don't just apply for every thing out there, just a few things that I'm interested in and possibly in need of..but on the fence about.
And I have no problem purchasing anything worthwhile, if I don't win this promo there are some good deals on MesoMorph I will be forced to take advantage of! lol tryin to get back in the routine and need that extra mental kick specially!
I'm not going to derail this promo section. But, your post history (which is available for everyone's view) shows you're active in 90% of the promo section.

Also, lets not forget your history with the auction section

Hate to be "that guy" but it is what it is.

muskate

muskate

Awards

I'm not going to derail this promo section. But, your post history (which is available for everyone's view) shows you're active in 90% of the promo section.

What the heck? What was I blacklisted for? I have fulfilled every log requirement that I entered.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

What the heck? What was I blacklisted for? I have fulfilled every log requirement that I entered.

Sorry bro you got the wrong person first of all, I'm not the one. Obviously you think your some kind of board hero and your going Around thinking you got some kind of badge to run your mouth about people and situations that do not involve you in ANY way what so ever it looks like, and You need to get your little 'info" straight, I was never involved in the auction, EVER. Not one time did I post or have anything to do with any auctions dumbass, so just MAYBE you should do some more digging even though your not going to find much. and I apologize for whatever it is that causes you to go way out on limbs to tag people on the internet and now seeing with your comment about me involved in the auction now I Know you have no idea what your even talking about. Good lookin out for these companys though man. I'm sure they appreciate it if there does happen to be some kind of funny business going on.

oh and PS You are THAT Guy derailing a promo with some bogus info your spreading. not too respectable bud. maybe pm me about it or anyone else involved, or start your own thread and lay out your joke of an argument with probably tons of false accusations.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
APS Nutrition just launched 2 new flavors of MESOMORPH, the KING of the PRE WORKOUTS - Green Candy Apple and Snow Cone

View attachment 146742View attachment 146743

Now, we want you, the Anabolic Minds community to get a crack at these new flavors.

APS Mesomorph is the KING of pre-workout powders! Mesomorph, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Mesomorph utilizes exclusive, premium ingredients like Creatine Nitrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, L-Citrulline Malate and the clinically studied and proven dose of Beta Alanine at 3,200mg. Mesomorph contains up to 4 times more muscle-building, energy-igniting active ingredients over other leading brands.

5 Bottles of each flavor - 10 winners in total

1.Must have at least 100 posts
2. Initial thread review and a final thread
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.
4. 18+ years of age
5. US shipping addresses

NOW, why should we pick YOU to try these awesome new flavors!!!!!

Also cobri66 and the rest of the APS crew
I Apologize for all the foolishness posted previously by me and the "other guy" and hope it doesn't have any negative impact on your promo for anyone else, and of course You guys and the company, I figure it wont but either way I wanted to apologize for all the non-related off topic comments.and continue to wish everyone the best, !

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Winners will be picked TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Can't wait to see who the winners are going to be..hope Meso hits all of you like it does me

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell YES! Hope I'm still In the running after "the scene" someone caused lol. and may Everyone be blessed today if not with a bottle of this to run, something equally awesome!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Can't wait to see who the winners are going to be..hope Meso hits all of you like it does me
VERY Excited at the opportunity, and have made up my mind to pick some up in about 2 weeks when I get back from a trip.. Literally Dying.. To try this stuff, specially a product wit dmaa, never tried.. I've had amp citrate peole said it was supposed to be next best thing but I wasn't too happy with it .

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice. Hoping I get picked give me a reason to log my workouts! This would put me right up to my next powerlifting competition May 9th.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here: as well as one from finaflex. look at the "black list" thread, and try to get within good standing with the companies you made written promises to.
muskate

He won something from chaos and pain and started his log. Last post was 01-18-2016 and is not complete. He disappeared for a while and is now applying for something from controlled labs. We also had an issue with him a while back which is documented in this very thread.
Sorry bro you got the wrong person first of all, I'm not the one. Obviously you think your some kind of board hero and your going Around thinking you got some kind of badge to run your mouth about people and situations that do not involve you in ANY way what so ever it looks like, and You need to get your little 'info" straight, I was never involved in the auction, EVER. Not one time did I post or have anything to do with any auctions dumbass, so just MAYBE you should do some more digging even though your not going to find much. and I apologize for whatever it is that causes you to go way out on limbs to tag people on the internet and now seeing with your comment about me involved in the auction now I Know you have no idea what your even talking about. Good lookin out for these companys though man. I'm sure they appreciate it if there does happen to be some kind of funny business going on.

oh and PS You are THAT Guy derailing a promo with some bogus info your spreading. not too respectable bud. maybe pm me about it or anyone else involved, or start your own thread and lay out your joke of an argument with probably tons of false accusations.
Should have let it go.

Good Seller/ Bad Seller Feedback
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189448

Post #794

Scammer KilaCali

Received products, no payment months later, lots of excuses and stories as well as trips to MG that never happened. Do not do business with.
Not a "super hero/ board hero" at all. I have a conscience and don't like seeing companies get taken advantage of. Sorry if that offends you? If you don't like the post, get in good standing with the customer you screwed over.

My apologies to APS, but this is why we have "history" that can be pulled and looked at. I suggest ALL companies get acclimated with the search feature :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Here: as well as one from finaflex. look at the "black list" thread, and try to get within good standing with the companies you made written promises to.

Post #794

Not a "super hero/ board hero" at all. I have a conscience and don't like seeing companies get taken advantage of. Sorry if that offends you? If you don't like the post, get in good standing with the customer you screwed over.

My apologies to APS, but this is why we have "history" that can be pulled and looked at. I suggest ALL companies get acclimated with the search feature :)
See I could have respected you for that reason you say your doing this, but your still just droning repeatedly in A Companys promo thread, you wanna tell them to look me up or something because of ONE member on this entire board, and History YES, So everyone knows I have PLENTY of Logs and Reviews both sponsored and not, I haven't ONE Time boned out on a promotional log and review of any kind. Anyways likei said tyga tyga the way you just keep repeating yourself and you don't even know anything about the situation, you actually sound like one of those teeny bopper drama queens waiting for the next best rumor I HATE to say it. That was childish I apologize. I am done, and one again VERY Sorry APS Guys.. Hope \\\:smokin: :hitwithrock:
Should have let it go.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Should have let it go.

Post #794

Oh ya and By the way, it was one individual I had issues with and it really doesn't concern anyone else because ive done business with a lot of people on here, and also plenty of business, promos, reviews and logs and not ONE time will you see a negative comment from SEVERAL companies.. Anyways I shouldn't be explaining or tryin to prove anything lol.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Weird thing is he's won a c & p promotion since that time. So someone there gave zero .......Shrug but that has nothing to do with some mesomorph awesomeness.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Weird thing is he's won a c & p promotion since that time. So someone there gave zero .......Shrug but that has nothing to do with some mesomorph awesomeness.

I won a C&P promo on a last minute whim for a pwo sup I used a few times and haven't since but plan on dropping a review for them, and they didn't ask for Anything in return. Was pretty awesone! Same with USPLabs a while back hooked me up the new jack3d. Looks like I'm going to have to fork out the cash on this green apple goodness... Just happened to get hit with an M&M promo on meso

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some nice drama here, I skipped my Netflix time and came here instead

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7