APS Mesomorph log (alex)

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I'll be off from the gym tomorrow and saturday.. have two 10-12 hour days of work but will definitely be back at it on sunday.

I'm thinking about taking a scoop of Meso and use it as an energy supplement to see how it compares to other caffeine containing products I use. Will report results if I decide to go that route. I really don't want to waste a scoop since i've been killing it in the gym with it.. but my work is high energy and demanding on my energy stores.. that maybe it wouldn't be such a waste. Like I've said previously, BA and Creatine everyday anyway. To be determined.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
.. definitely a fan of Meso, highly recommend it thus far for anyone who has that killer instinct or is looking for that killer instinct in the gym.
Love this! :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup i remember stocking up on 1,3 when it left. BTW what flavor are u using? rocket pop is calling my name.
I'm still working through my old stash of 1,3 PW that I stocked up on but once that's through Mesomorph might
be up to bat next and this was my favorite 1,3 PW back when it first came out but the ingredients was a little
different so checking out the reviews and logs to see what others have to say about this version.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I'm still working through my old stash of 1,3 PW that I stocked up on but once that's through Mesomorph might
be up to bat next and this was my favorite 1,3 PW back when it first came out but the ingredients was a little
different so checking out the reviews and logs to see what others have to say about this version.
the dmaa in here is legit.. energy is great. I think the nagirin may have some good effects on why the energy is pretty long lasting. I use to be able to get that in bulk.. back when a bulk nutrition site carried everything.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Was suppose to hit legs today.. but I'm feeling a bit under the weather the past few days. Really wanted to get to the gym today but it's not happening. If i go, I go hard.. and I'm just wasn't there. I've been sleeping all day, so hopefully tomorrow.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Was suppose to hit legs today.. but I'm feeling a bit under the weather the past few days. Really wanted to get to the gym today but it's not happening. If i go, I go hard.. and I'm just wasn't there. I've been sleeping all day, so hopefully tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449496876.242161.jpg

Haha jk get well man!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Hope you feel better!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Today I felt similar as the past few days. Sleeping very long hours, waking up tired and feeling a bit weak. I guess it's just a head cold.

Went for Legs and Shoulders anyway, although debated not going. In previous days caffeine has just made me feel more tired.

Didn't get the same kick from the Meso as I normally do, but it kicked in enough to where I felt like I could get a good one in. I swear by the time I got to the gym I starting second guessing even being there.

Started off with Standing barbell shoulder press. After the first set, got a good energy rush I was not expecting. I think it was able to push me beyond my sickness. I even was able to add some weights and reps, although my total volume was down cause I decided to go full legs/shoulder workout again on Thursday. Did about 2/3rds of my normal workout.. what surprised me though was the strength and the ability to still push despite feeling out of it.

I honestly think with a regular pwo, I wouldn't have been able to push as hard while having this sick feeling. I came home afterwards and the crap feeling started slowly coming back, was getting sluggish but very happy to get a workout in. Took a nice long nap, hour and a half during the football game and I've been feeling better. Not 100, but I think after a long night sleep I'll be close to it tomorrow.

Glad I got the workout in today, Meso definitely helped push me through it while not feeling well.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
That's awesome that the Meso helped to push you through the workout today. Hope you are fully recovered soon!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Got a good back workout in today. Slept long hours and woke up tired so not really 100% but much better than yesterday.

Back got a really good pump and felt focused throughout. There was no tired feeling. My bi's were spent again from working out and pushing my back to it's limit.. so again did some light bicep work at the end. I do not mind that at all. In fact I would always love my arms to be too worn down after working the bigger muscle to workout heavy on the smaller muscle.

3 seperate comments today from fellow gym goers..one about the weight I was using, another about how hard I was going and third that what I'm doing is working. I think the meso really helps extend the amount of time I can be ferocious in the gym... boosting everything from pump, to weight, to reps. Good stuff my friends, good stuff.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to love that bro.. oversleep = tired as hell. I got 4.5 hours of sleep last night and I was wired today with 1/2 a dexaprine upon waking haha.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love me some Dexaprine!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
That Dexaprine is some powerful stuff..I'm a believer

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
That's some awesome feedback. When OTHERS are taking notice, that's a sure sign that something is working.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
That's some awesome feedback. When OTHERS are taking notice, that's a sure sign that something is working.
x2

nice to see you back at it, just like you been battling sickness and long days at work, been MIA most of this last week, glad to be back at it.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Got to love that bro.. oversleep = tired as hell. I got 4.5 hours of sleep last night and I was wired today with 1/2 a dexaprine upon waking haha.
yeah man, did about 5 and half hours last night.. woke up more refreshed than all these previous sleepy head days

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Today I hit chest.. viciously. Great workout. This Meso really kicks ass.. I usually get really good workouts, this stuff just takes it to another level.

I like that I don't add or have to add anything to it besides my BCAA.. most other PWO's I've used I'm adding to it because it's under-dosed. Meso as is has been doing the trick.. and doin it doin it well

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Duuuuuuuude... can we bring back the dexaprine original formula

i would be ALL OVER THAT

in a palpitation heart beat

pleeeease

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
3 seperate comments today from fellow gym goers..one about the weight I was using, another about how hard I was going and third that what I'm doing is working. I think the meso really helps extend the amount of time I can be ferocious in the gym... boosting everything from pump, to weight, to reps. Good stuff my friends, good stuff.
This is awesome! Mesomorph isn't called the King of Preworkout's for nothing :)

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Today I hit chest.. viciously. Great workout. This Meso really kicks ass.. I usually get really good workouts, this stuff just takes it to another level.

I like that I don't add or have to add anything to it besides my BCAA.. most other PWO's I've used I'm adding to it because it's under-dosed. Meso as is has been doing the trick.. and doin it doin it well
Well-dosed pres are always a plus!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Well-dosed pres are always a plus!
yeah, they may be a little more expensive than some of the cheapies, but you save by not having to add to it in order to make it effective.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Hit Legs yesterday.. added weight and/or reps everywhere. Been more sore lately after every workout because I'm able to take it a bit further. This Meso business is the real deal for me.

And the flavor has grown more on me. The first couple times I used it, was thinking it was a bit sweet for my taste.. but still good. I now actually think it's perfect.

So was going to take the day off, but I have a big weekend ahead of me.. and it looks like saturday and sunday will be off days. Going in for a full body type workout, some light weight stuff.. get the blood flowing and maybe put a little focus on arms medium to heavy weight since they've been pretty spent after big body part workouts.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Hit Legs yesterday.. added weight and/or reps everywhere. Been more sore lately after every workout because I'm able to take it a bit further. This Meso business is the real deal for me.

And the flavor has grown more on me. The first couple times I used it, was thinking it was a bit sweet for my taste.. but still good. I now actually think it's perfect.

So was going to take the day off, but I have a big weekend ahead of me.. and it looks like saturday and sunday will be off days. Going in for a full body type workout, some light weight stuff.. get the blood flowing and maybe put a little focus on arms medium to heavy weight since they've been pretty spent after big body part workouts.
nice, agree 100% about the flavor, only wishing i was working out at another time besides 5AM, this flavor while the sun is out is gonna be tits!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Been a few days, work has been a bit hectic. Today I was off and got in a Back workout....

Was very tired, had to miss out on some sleep working Monday night from midnight to 10 a.m... not usually my schedule. Came home and slept 3 hours and that was it. So last night over compensated and slept nearly 12 hours. Woke up sluggish and over all worn down.

Despite it, I got a good workout in and very nice pump. Felt mad motivated in there and it showed.

Hitting Chest tomorrow.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bumping! How is everything going in here!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
went to hit chest on the 17th.. thursday. Got through flat bench, was a little weaker on weighted dips and then felt like i was going to puke. Nothing to do with the meso, I've just gotten sick. I think it started creeping the day I did back but I'm glad I got that workout in. Today not feeling much better, certainly not gym ready. I'm hoping by Monday I can get back in there.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
went to hit chest on the 17th.. thursday. Got through flat bench, was a little weaker on weighted dips and then felt like i was going to puke. Nothing to do with the meso, I've just gotten sick. I think it started creeping the day I did back but I'm glad I got that workout in. Today not feeling much better, certainly not gym ready. I'm hoping by Monday I can get back in there.
I hope you're feeling better.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rest up and feel better!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. not back at it yet. Really hope tomorrow I wake up feeling decent enough to get a workout in.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
thanks guys. not back at it yet. Really hope tomorrow I wake up feeling decent enough to get a workout in.
Continue to feel better brother. I know that I hate it when I start to get sick after I have been having epic workouts

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Hope you're on the mend soon :( Holidays are no fun when sick.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I was feeling like I was on a roll too.

Feeling better just still congested. Going to head to the gym in a bit and get a light workout in. See if I can go heavy on bench and then do legs. Xmas eve hit back/chest light. Xmas the gym is closed. Then get some heavy weight going again.

Only going a half scoop today as I'm still congested and caffeine only makes it worse.. but taking a few decongestants.. should be good. Hopefully clear it up a little. Maybe do a little jog post workout if I'm not clogged up.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Went with a half scoop. Felt well energized while sipping it. Gotta love the intial kick it always gives. Congestion slowed it down a bit but was better light workout than I was expecting and definitely better than without it. Did a slow jog and I think it helped clear me up some. Going light again tomorrow (probably half scoop), off xmas, then full force after.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Mesomorph kicks in pretty fast for me as well. It seems like the focus and drive hits me within a few minutes. This is good when getting up early to go to the gym. It's nice that it helped you push through the congestion. Have a nice Christmas.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
^ I'm the same way with it. Hits me pretty quickly.

Hope you have a great Christmas!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, merry christmas.

christmas eve I went in with a half scoop. Went with a half scoop, was enough clean energy to power me through a light workout. I'm getting a feel good buzz when sipping it even at just a half scoop. On a regular day though the full scoop is definitely my sweet spot.

Today I went in to hit legs. Full scoop. Felt really good, still congested a bit. I think it's just allergies. Gotta get back on spirulina, which seemed to really help with the congestion for me. Never the less today I felt that stamina feeling again... where I felt I could just keep going and going. I almost passed out a few times doing leg press so I had to scale the weight back and finish off high rep lower weight. Not for lack of energy or stamina tho.

Definitely back in the gym tomorrow, it's been a lackluster few weeks due to getting sick, congestion and hectic work. But looking to finish the year off with some strong workouts before I drink away the gains on nye.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Duuuuuuuude... can we bring back the dexaprine original formula

i would be ALL OVER THAT

in a palpitation heart beat

pleeeease
It IS back brother! Better stock up! I know I am

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
dude nice. I'll have to order a few after the gym... do you know if the original is making a comeback or if this is old stock back up for sale?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Hope you get to feeling better..enjoying the thread

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Congestion bothering me slightly still but got a really good Back workout in today. Did some farmer walks as a finisher and then did a quick run on the treadmill. Was definitely done with my routine, and could have gone more. Although I mean, my back was dead and same with arms and grip.. but I wasn't dead like I often got after a workout like when not using meso. Some good steady strong stuff.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great job doing those farmer walks and then treadmill with the congestion issues. Do you feel any better after pushing through with those exercises? It's great to see the Mesomorph helping you through your training even while you're not feeling the best

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Great job doing those farmer walks and then treadmill with the congestion issues. Do you feel any better aftehr pushing through with those exercises? It's great to see the Mesomorph helping you through your training even while you're not feeling the best
I've had a bunch of pwos in my days and in all honesty meso is one of the best.. I can't think of any that compare and as far as energy is the best since legit ephedra alkaloids were still available in the early 2000's or equivalent to the legit dmaa burners like oxy and original dexaprine. Only meso seems more of a steady energy , probably why there is no crash

I do feel the farmer finishers n jog helps clear me up. Helps break it up a bit getting the flow of oxygen in my body.. I been loving the farmers.

But yeah, meso is legit no doubt. Lot of pretenders with good reviews even, this isn't one of those.

Edit: also side note I ordered some bulk spirulina Sunday that arrives today and that really helps the congestion issues I always suffer this time of year. I can't attest for how effective the other benefits of spirulina*are*but it's definitely good stuff on the allergy congestion front if anyone experiences the same as I do

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
So acouple buddies are visiting from out of town. Going out tonight and nye. I live in Vegas and so we're doing it that style.Workout today will be high rep light weight and some cardio. Hungover Wednesday. Repeat for Thursday / Friday. Not going to waste any meso on light weight light workouts. So Saturday will be my next meso workout and a refocus after a lackluster past few weeks.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Got my non-meso light but very long workout in. Walked out of there dead tired. Never fully got the mad man energy like i do with meso but it's easy to push when you're going high reps.

I took a serving of High Volume, 2 scoops of amino energy, some higemine, and 3 extra grams of cit malate.. with bcaa's.

Half scoop meso would have done me better but I wanted to make sure I was able to get a nap, just with meso there is no crash.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my non-meso light but very long workout in. Walked out of there dead tired. Never fully got the mad man energy like i do with meso but it's easy to push when you're going high reps.

I took a serving of High Volume, 2 scoops of amino energy, some higemine, and 3 extra grams of cit malate.. with bcaa's.

Half scoop meso would have done me better but I wanted to make sure I was able to get a nap, just with meso there is no crash.
That looks like a nice mix up you have there bro for an alternative.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Happy New Year! Did you add a little Mesomorph to your nye prep? I bet that would have had you going good for your night out with friends

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Happy New Year! Did you add a little Mesomorph to your nye prep? I bet that would have had you going good for your night out with friends
I'm down pretty low, wanted to start my new year workouts with meso before I run out. Gotta pick up some more but been busy and want to look around cause I also want to order dexaprine original and hi- tech oxy clone. Not sure which of your companies make it but have it saved on my computer. Would be nice to get them all from the same site. We'll see.