APS Mesomorph log (alex)

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
The holiday slack has been real, particularly the diet. Looked at my abs today and there is a noticeable layer ... Everywhere actually... smh, gotta get back on it... Glad the holidays are behind me.

Did a chest/back workout. Got a good workout in , plenty of stamina and walked out of there feeling good not dead. That's really a thing with meso, you can go in there and do serious battle with the weights and still not walk out of there like you're about to fall out. Great especially if you have stuff to do afterwards that requires you to be energized.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Hit legs and shoulders today. Full scoop. Full on workout. Had me amped all the way through. Need to hurry up and order another tub.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm down pretty low, wanted to start my new year workouts with meso before I run out. Gotta pick up some more but been busy and want to look around cause I also want to order dexaprine original and hi- tech oxy clone. Not sure which of your companies make it but have it saved on my computer. Would be nice to get them all from the same site. We'll see.
I'll check those out for you and let you know.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I'll check those out for you and let you know.
finally looking into it. going to order dexaprine and hydroxyelite. multiple bottles. mesomorph and maybe jack'd up. i'm feeling like a little kid in a hitech candy store.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Great back workout yesterday. Definitely had that internal ferociousness. Hit the treadmill for a little jog afterwards. Have a few holiday pounds that are beginning to slide off. This workout had me drained of energy about an hour after I got home, mostly cause my personal stamina is down a bit due to me slacking in december. Walked out of there fine and probably shouldn't have tho. I think with just my regular preworkout I would have gotten the workout in but I wouldn't have been able to get the jog in and would have been dragging myself out of there

Going to hit chest/tri's in a bit. Down to about 3 scoops. So I'll be concluding soon. More on the way along with dex and hydro. Can't wait.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Nice to see that the meso played a part in your successful workout today!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Only 3 scoops left! Eeeeeek! Well, that's what I would be thinking. I finished a tub off this morning and started in on watermelon flavor Mesomorph

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great back workout yesterday. Definitely had that internal ferociousness. Hit the treadmill for a little jog afterwards. Have a few holiday pounds that are beginning to slide off. This workout had me drained of energy about an hour after I got home, mostly cause my personal stamina is down a bit due to me slacking in december. Walked out of there fine and probably shouldn't have tho. I think with just my regular preworkout I would have gotten the workout in but I wouldn't have been able to get the jog in and would have been dragging myself out of there

Going to hit chest/tri's in a bit. Down to about 3 scoops. So I'll be concluding soon. More on the way along with dex and hydro. Can't wait.

Nice stuff so far. Yeah, I used to have this really big problem where I would re order supplements when I was down to a few scoops left thinking, I'll have more soon

But I would always run out before me new stuff got there

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Good news, both packages came in today. Ordered from two places, one had tracking for tomorrow and the other had no tracking. Stoked, yeah buddy..

yesterday was chest/tri's and today was legs/shoulders.. both killer workouts. Been getting into my farmer walks and a quick run on the treadmill after. Got them both in after these workouts. Still gotta shed a few from the holidays. Down to the last scoop on this tub. Will probably use it Sunday.. working all day tomorrow. So I'll wrap this up then.

probably take a break before I open up the new tub

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Only 3 scoops left! Eeeeeek! Well, that's what I would be thinking. I finished a tub off this morning and started in on watermelon flavor Mesomorph
I wanted to go watermelon but i didn't want to take the chance of possibly getting a non-dmaa formula.. felt close to 100% I'd get the dmaa formula going with rocket pop again.. plus... not for nothing.. the flavor really grew on me.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to go watermelon but i didn't want to take the chance of possibly getting a non-dmaa formula.. felt close to 100% I'd get the dmaa formula going with rocket pop again.. plus... not for nothing.. the flavor really grew on me.
I've been reading that Rocket Pop flavor is their newest and best so that might be the one I go with in the future when
I need a 1,3 PW.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I think Pink Lemonade is the newest flavor..but Rocket Pop is awesome

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
The one without dmaa is Mesomorph V.2.0. I'm using watermelon now.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Tub is done, Have my tub replacement.. going to take a few weeks off before going back on.. maybe even a month. Thanks for everyone that followed. This meso is good **** for sure.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tub is done, Have my tub replacement.. going to take a few weeks off before going back on.. maybe even a month. Thanks for everyone that followed. This meso is good **** for sure.
Nice job on the log and giving us the info how Mesomorph treated you while on it and this is a definite pick up
for me in the future once I finish the two PW supplements that I have with 1,3 opened in my freezer but that
will take a while cause I only use 1,3 sparingly ;) when I know it's a day to get heavy and super focused to destroy
my workout.

jake1986

Awards
Ordered some today! Can't wait to try it. ( grape flavor )

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ordered some today! Can't wait to try it. ( grape flavor )
I haven't tried the grape yet. I will probably go to that when I finish watermelon

jake1986

Awards
Ok. I got my mesomorph today in the mail. Took one full serving 3hours ago and trained back. Still grinding my teeth. Lol. Should've started out with half a serving. Workout was good but id have to build a tolerance for that kinda stim. I dont remember jack3d being that rough. Mesomorph wasn't a smooth clean energy like jack. But I think I just took too much, being my first experience with this pwo, I wasn't really impressed. But like I said, I'll keep using it and see how it goes.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I got my mesomorph today in the mail. Took one full serving 3hours ago and trained back. Still grinding my teeth. Lol. Should've started out with half a serving. Workout was good but id have to build a tolerance for that kinda stim. I dont remember jack3d being that rough. Mesomorph wasn't a smooth clean energy like jack. But I think I just took too much, being my first experience with this pwo, I wasn't really impressed. But like I said, I'll keep using it and see how it goes.
Yeah it's pretty strong stuff.. my stamina was through the roof with it.. did a full scoop most times.. I like that stimed up feeling in the gym tho.. maybe you're good with just a half scoop.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
When I'm in the mood for DMAA I do 1/2 - 3/4 scoop. Take it down a notch and give it another go.

Also, make sure to shake up the tub good. I've noticed a few mention that it was hit or miss sometimes with Meso and I think it's because of ingredients settling in the tub.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I'm in the mood for DMAA I do 1/2 - 3/4 scoop. Take it down a notch and give it another go.

Also, make sure to shake up the tub good. I've noticed a few mention that it was hit or miss sometimes with Meso and I think it's because of ingredients settling in the tub.
I agree with you that you SHOULD shake up ALL PW before using to make sure the ingredients get well
blended and OP you should definitely try 1/2 scoop of Meso since it was your first time using it and from
my understanding it has 60 or 65 mg of 1,3 that's a lot and the old Muscle Marinade was the only one that
I think had more which was 80mg but I never needed more than 3/4 of a scoop of that one.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup.. agree. ALWAYS shake stim products. Every product for that matter.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yup.. agree. ALWAYS shake stim products. Every product for that matter.
Hahaha this is true, and I always do, but it just reminded me of the post-amphetamine / pre-ban period of Craze where everyone was wondering why they weren't getting the same effects as OG grape flavor and the response was always "shake the container"

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I had to back down to 1/2 scoop. This made all the difference in the world. I soon bumped up to 3/4 and now a full scoop. I don't use it on off days, which for me is mostly the weekends.

jake1986

Awards
I had to back down to 1/2 scoop. This made all the difference in the world. I soon bumped up to 3/4 and now a full scoop. I don't use it on off days, which for me is mostly the weekends.

Yeah, ill give it a shot. That first experience with mesomorph was rough though. I couldn't get to sleep that night and had to get up and go to work the next day lol. I haven't used it again since, but ill back it down to half a scoop this weekend (when i don't have to be up in the morning for work) and see how it goes.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to try this mesomorph!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah, ill give it a shot. That first experience with mesomorph was rough though. I couldn't get to sleep that night and had to get up and go to work the next day lol. I haven't used it again since, but ill back it down to half a scoop this weekend (when i don't have to be up in the morning for work) and see how it goes.
I have noticed that with a full scoop it feels like I would never sleep again, but like Mark says, try half a scoop

jake1986

Awards
Tried half a scoop today. Meh. It's whatever I guess. Still not all that great to me. Matter fact I'd still rather use 1mr over this lol.
Probably wont buy a second tub
(like i originally planned) .

That's just me though :\

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Tried half a scoop today. Meh. It's whatever I guess. Still not all that great to me. Matter fact I'd still rather use 1mr over this lol.
Probably wont buy a second tub
(like i originally planned) .

That's just me though :\
Dang, this stuff is real deal for me. It's too strong/stimmed up for your liking? Top pwo for me for sure, but dmaa and I get along real well.

jake1986

Awards
Just wasn't impressed with it. I mean the workouts were good, don't get me wrong but just didn't think the pwo was anything special. Just being honest :/

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Just wasn't impressed with it. I mean the workouts were good, don't get me wrong but just didn't think the pwo was anything special. Just being honest :/
and are you sure you shook it enough?

hah.. nah i'm kidding.

No matter how good something is perceived to be by many, there will always be some who feel the opposite. I don't work for the company or make any profit from it's sales and you're just being honest. So it is what it is... For me though, probably the best preworkout ever.. since at least the speed stacks with ephedra alkaloids that were legal back in the day.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
and are you sure you shook it enough?

hah.. nah i'm kidding.

No matter how good something is perceived to be by many, there will always be some who feel the opposite. I don't work for the company or make any profit from it's sales and you're just being honest. So it is what it is... For me though, probably the best preworkout ever.. since at least the speed stacks with ephedra alkaloids that were legal back in the day.
Well said.