APS Mesomorph Giveaway! 5 Tubs Up For Grabs!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hit 225 x 25 on Squats the other day. The grind to 30 is going to be absolutely brutal. After 25 i took a 5 minute seat and was pouring in sweat. My legs were sore for 3 days.

I don't know if anyone saw it, but this motivated the hell out of me.

Michaela Aycock squatting 135 for over 110 reps... Good lord.
[video=youtube;cCS271bbAFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCS271bbAFY[/video]

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trying to improve my volume workload with my Deadlifts as my Max is decent but my working volume capability sucks. Also chasing 4 plates again on weighted dips!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bent Rows with 315lbs!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
590x6 for 3 sets on shrugs this morning

Look at that sexy Lockout belt... ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that is HEAVY !!

compan

compan

Awards
230 pound triceps press down for 10 reps - Currently at 205

325 bench press - Currently at 295

Body weight pull ups (I can't seem to get more than 3 up and down)

Weighted dips (45)
Very cool promo!

Mine isn't anything ground-breaking -- between my hip imbalance stemming from a blown hammy 6 years ago, a pinched nerve about a year ago, and now a sprained left wrist, my bench has just suffered (as have all presses, really).

I used to push 365x5 back in 2010, but right now I'm looking to get back over 300 (300x6x3) for the first time in years.

Got back up to 290x6x3, but have been treading water the past month with the wrist. So I'm hopeful to break the threshold within the next 4-6 weeks.
I was out of commission for a bit last year and lost some strength while gaining some fat.

I'm quickly approaching my old levels and hope to surpass them.

I'm hoping to nail a 450 (at least) Deadlift, in a couple of weeks. I also want to hit a 225 Front Squat (Squat and Bench have always lagged) and at least a 250 Bench. I'm pretty close on Front Squat, and not too far on Bench. Haven't tested actual maxes since I started back.

It would also be nice to nail a 185 Standing Overhead Press, but that might be a while, LOL.
Bent Rows with 315lbs!!
I'm just getting back to benching and shoulder work starting on Feb 1st after a shoulder scope 10 weeks ago. I obviously won't be chasing a PR right away but looking gain back full strength as fast as possible and hopefully by March and be back up to 300+ bench.
Send me your info!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to change one of my goals for next month. I was aiming for 250 on bench. Felt so good yesterday I actually got 250 for 3!!! Time for a new goal. Im feeling 275.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Info Sent

Thank you!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy tutti frutti! In my best Italian accent.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Excited to Try This ...... DMAA ???????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, this has DMAA:).
I don't think I ever tried anything with DMAA, That's what the ? is for, I wonder how I will like it??

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I ever tried anything with DMAA, That's what the ? is for, I wonder how I will like it??
I personally love DMAA. OG Jack3d with it was the first pwo I ever tried. Tons of energy and aggression. Unless you hate being highly stimmed, I can't see any reason not to use it when a swift kick in the pants is needed.

PANDFAN

Awards
i personally prefer dmaa along w/ caffeine....vs having caffeine and yohimbe etc....dmaa for me does give me energy but it is focused energy whereas just high amounts of caffeine, yohimbe etc make me uneasy, jitters and doesn't seem to motivate me like dmaa....also i don't know if it does it to you or not but higher amounts of other stims makes my eyes feel like their twitching..another pia that dmaa doesn't

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Congrats fellas! I'll take all your leftovers. :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So your a DMAA newbie wow you missed out on the old version of JP8X HC with DMAA in it
you need to ask Chuck about that one ;) I killed it in gym each time using that one and of course
D-Stunner and the original version of Mesomorph were my favorites with DMAA. Looking forward
to see how you like Mesomorph which I haven't tried yet and congrats to all the lucky winners.:)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
In ! Still haven't gone through a full tub but definitely looking to try. PR to kill soon will be deads , gotten!435 for 2 but hoping to go 455 for 1!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not yet,

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not yet here either, but the anticipation is killing me... I hope it lasts.

-Willie Wonka

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It could be that the mailman workouts and knew it was Mesomorph in the box and kept it
for himself.;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a shipping notification from UPS. Should be here tomorrow :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today. Thanks compan. I will be starting ASAP:head:

IMG_0233.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doorbell rung, thud heard of something being dropped to the ground... Delivery. lol. Good thing it was packed really well. compan Many thanks to you.

My tub of Meso came today, and Rocket Pop will be getting tested out as soon as I'm back in the gym.
I may sneak a taste tomorrow morning.

IMG_1738.JPG

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to hit a few reps with 3 plate weighted dips. I got 1 back in December and have been cutting since so it would be nice to actually increase my strength on those.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got Mine Yesterday !!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine showed up yesterday, as well. Testing it out shortly and will report back this evening

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Got mine last night, about to hit some Squats :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll get a photo up, but I went with pink lemonade just since I had already tried the 2 most popular flavors (rocket pop and tutti fruiti). Both are good, but wanted a chance to offer feedback on something different.

First thought was that I got an old tub because it's not clear like those 2 lol. Makes sense as the powder isn't multi-colored, so no reason to show it off, but before I thought about it took me back for a sec.

There is a definite separation of flavors that is done really well. You taste the "pink" and then pick up the lemonade separately. When I was a kid I would drink PL all the time (you know, before understanding how much sugar I ingested lol), so it was very reminiscent of that. Only knock I have on round 1 is that there is an aftertaste I can't put my finger on. It was very much there with tutti fruiti compared to rocket pop, which is why RP is my favorite flavor I've yet to try. Anyone else get that? I'll attempt different water amounts and see if I can dillute that aspect, but if I can eliminate that, this is a real winner.

Workout was obviously great, too.

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards
Would the winners of the five tubs already know they won? I applied just hadn't received anything so... I'd love to try it as well.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll get a photo up, but I went with pink lemonade just since I had already tried the 2 most popular flavors (rocket pop and tutti fruiti). Both are good, but wanted a chance to offer feedback on something different.

First thought was that I got an old tub because it's not clear like those 2 lol. Makes sense as the powder isn't multi-colored, so no reason to show it off, but before I thought about it took me back for a sec.

There is a definite separation of flavors that is done really well. You taste the "pink" and then pick up the lemonade separately. When I was a kid I would drink PL all the time (you know, before understanding how much sugar I ingested lol), so it was very reminiscent of that. Only knock I have on round 1 is that there is an aftertaste I can't put my finger on. It was very much there with tutti fruiti compared to rocket pop, which is why RP is my favorite flavor I've yet to try. Anyone else get that? I'll attempt different water amounts and see if I can dillute that aspect, but if I can eliminate that, this is a real winner.

Workout was obviously great, too.
Pink Lemonade is a unique flavor as well. I used to love it till I got sick drinking so much once when I was a kid. Lol. Won't touch the stuff ever again. The new green apple candy is probably delish. I'll probably try that one next.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine. I took it right after lunch for some afternoon cardio, I really did not feel it "Kick In" but I did have a very good session with good focus and energy. Monday I will try it before my am training. Will report back than.

Attachments

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried it with 15 oz water this time still get that chemical aftertaste pretty heavy. So far I've noticed it most in pink lemonade. Still present, but less so in tutti fruiti. Rocket pop has been my favorite of the 3 I've tried since it's non-existent or less so there (been a while since I've used that flavor).

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thoroughly enjoying Mesomorph so far. It really helps me power though my workouts, even when I haven't had enough sleep. The pump is pretty darn good on my higher rep stuff.

The Bomb Pop taste is pretty good, if a bit chemical like. I'm gonna have to give the Tutti Fruiti a try next.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Review Mesomorph

Thank you APS for the tub of Mesomorph, here is my Review as agreed.

I received (1) tub APS Mesomorph - Tutti Frutti

[/B]Taste 7/10[/B]
Tutti Fritti, I absolutely LOVED the taste, It was a 10 Plus, it took me back fifty years to my youth, I remember this taste from when I was a kid, now the bad new I did notice a bit of a chemical after taste. (the reason for the 7) I will say the after taste would not keep me from buying this product.

Mixablity 10/10
Not much to say here, put it in a shaker cup, shake it up and you are ready to go, no grit, clumps or floaties !!

Formula 10/10
Mesomorph does everything I want a preworkout to do it 'Gets You Up" for the training session, keeps you going to the end with no crash ever. The pump is good and you muscles feel full for hours afterwards. I believe this is the first product I have used with DMAA in it, I can't pin point any "Great Difference" from it, but I did really enjoy the energy, lack of appetite and had no bad side effects from it.

Overall 9/10
I enjoyed this PWO and would defiantly buy and use it. I also think it would be a bonus for someone trying to drop some body fat.

Thank you for the opportunity !!

Attachments

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Thank you APS for the tub of Mesomorph, here is my Review as agreed.

I received (1) tub APS Mesomorph - Tutti Frutti

[/B]Taste 7/10[/B]
Tutti Fritti, I absolutely LOVED the taste, It was a 10 Plus, it took me back fifty years to my youth, I remember this taste from when I was a kid, now the bad new I did notice a bit of a chemical after taste. (the reason for the 7) I will say the after taste would not keep me from buying this product.

Mixablity 10/10
Not much to say here, put it in a shaker cup, shake it up and you are ready to go, no grit, clumps or floaties !!

Formula 10/10
Mesomorph does everything I want a preworkout to do it 'Gets You Up" for the training session, keeps you going to the end with no crash ever. The pump is good and you muscles feel full for hours afterwards. I believe this is the first product I have used with DMAA in it, I can't pin point any "Great Difference" from it, but I did really enjoy the energy, lack of appetite and had no bad side effects from it.

Overall 9/10
I enjoyed this PWO and would defiantly buy and use it. I also think it would be a bonus for someone trying to drop some body fat.

Thank you for the opportunity !!
Nice review! Mesomorph is on my list I want to try. It's highly rated everywhere I look. Unfortunately I'm in Canada so I haven't seen it in any stores. I've also never used DMAA so I'd really like to see if it makes a big difference to me.

I'll keep my eyes open for another promo.

Thanks for the good review!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice review! Mesomorph is on my list I want to try. It's highly rated everywhere I look. Unfortunately I'm in Canada so I haven't seen it in any stores. I've also never used DMAA so I'd really like to see if it makes a big difference to me.

I'll keep my eyes open for another promo.

Thanks for the good review!

I hope you get a chance to give it a try, I'm sure you will enjoy!!