APS Mesomorph Giveaway! 5 Tubs Up For Grabs!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got turned onto Mesomorph about a year ago. It now has a spot in my pwo rotation and is one of my current favorite pre's. This one is my go to for an overthetopinyourfacekickinthepants option for those days when my *ss is dragging;). I've tried two flavors: Rocket Pop and Tutti Frutti.

Taste-5/5: Simply amazing. Very unique flavors and absolutely spot on. These are very recognizable flavors and no mistaking them. I tried Rocket Pop first and couldn't imagine it being toppled, but Tutti Frutti did it for me. It is extremely sweet, about the same as RP. But the Frutti aftertaste is just like the gum. It's like drinking the bubble gum flavoring straight. I detected no aftertaste at all.

Mixability-5/5: It's mixes very easily in ice cold water with just a quick shake. It does settle a bit if it sits but thats pretty inconsequential IMO.

Profile-4/5:
I have to detract one point for the proprietary blend, but that also is somewhat minor because I know by now that this stuff works:). The majority of the ingredients are well-picked for their effects. I do prefer to know the exact amounts of what I'm taking though. On a sidenote, I wouldn't mind if APS dropped the forms of creatine for some additional pump or acute performance ingredients.

Effects-5/5: This is my energy option. When I'm flat out dead this stuff picks me up, drags me to the gym, and forces me to turn in a stellar workout. I don't use it daily because of the amount of stims in it. I have experienced the occasional "crash" from the stims but not often enough to be detrimental. Besides, I mainly use this when I'm already dog tired or planning for a long and grueling session. The pumps are on point. Not "skin-splitting" pumps, but I'll take it. The focus is great. Taste is amazing. All around great formula to drive focus, energy, and aggression.

Value-4.7/5: This is probably the most popular pre on the market and has an avg. retail of 35$ for 25 servings. I can generally find deals for even cheaper around $28/30. That is pretty good and comparable to most other popular pwo's. Considering how popular it is and that it's truly a 1 scoop pwo they could probably charge even more so thumbs up there too.

Overall-5/5:
This is an great PWO IMO. If you want a huge stim kick, solid pumps, and outstanding flavor then this one is for you.:head: My technical rating was a 4.7/5 based on the average of the areas I rated it on but since we only can select whole numbers in the review section, I gotta give it a 5/5. This really is one of my top 5 faves of all time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice review Jebrook

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have my review up soon, still working my way through the tub :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great job with these reviews guys. I'm looking forward to yours Misfit28. I used pineapple Mesomorph this morning. Stuff is awesome!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I got turned onto Mesomorph about a year ago. It now has a spot in my pwo rotation and is one of my current favorite pre's. This one is my go to for an overthetopinyourfacekickinthepants option for those days when my *ss is dragging;). I've tried two flavors: Rocket Pop and Tutti Frutti.

Taste-5/5: Simply amazing. Very unique flavors and absolutely spot on. These are very recognizable flavors and no mistaking them. I tried Rocket Pop first and couldn't imagine it being toppled, but Tutti Frutti did it for me. It is extremely sweet, about the same as RP. But the Frutti aftertaste is just like the gum. It's like drinking the bubble gum flavoring straight. I detected no aftertaste at all.

Mixability-5/5: It's mixes very easily in ice cold water with just a quick shake. It does settle a bit if it sits but thats pretty inconsequential IMO.

Profile-4/5:
I have to detract one point for the proprietary blend, but that also is somewhat minor because I know by now that this stuff works:). The majority of the ingredients are well-picked for their effects. I do prefer to know the exact amounts of what I'm taking though. On a sidenote, I wouldn't mind if APS dropped the forms of creatine for some additional pump or acute performance ingredients.

Effects-5/5: This is my energy option. When I'm flat out dead this stuff picks me up, drags me to the gym, and forces me to turn in a stellar workout. I don't use it daily because of the amount of stims in it. I have experienced the occasional "crash" from the stims but not often enough to be detrimental. Besides, I mainly use this when I'm already dog tired or planning for a long and grueling session. The pumps are on point. Not "skin-splitting" pumps, but I'll take it. The focus is great. Taste is amazing. All around great formula to drive focus, energy, and aggression.

Value-4.7/5: This is probably the most popular pre on the market and has an avg. retail of 35$ for 25 servings. I can generally find deals for even cheaper around $28/30. That is pretty good and comparable to most other popular pwo's. Considering how popular it is and that it's truly a 1 scoop pwo they could probably charge even more so thumbs up there too.

Overall-5/5:
This is an great PWO IMO. If you want a huge stim kick, solid pumps, and outstanding flavor then this one is for you.:head: My technical rating was a 4.7/5 based on the average of the areas I rated it on but since we only can select whole numbers in the review section, I gotta give it a 5/5. This really is one of my top 5 faves of all time.
Another great review!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I promise to get a review up soon. I've been crazy busy lately :(