APS Mesomorph Giveaway! 5 Tubs Up For Grabs!

compan

compan

Awards

APS MESOMORPH GIVEAWAY

We're giving away 5 Tubs of APS Mesomorph and want to know what PRs you are looking to hit this month or next! I'm not sure about everyone else, but I like to save my DMAA pre-workotus for those heavy days where I need that extra edge. Mesomorph delivers that strong kick in the ass we sometimes need to get that heavy weight moving.

So, in order to enter to win, just tell us what PR you are looking to set this month or next!

Requirements

1. Final review in the Anabolicminds Supplement Review section
2. 18+ years of age
3. USA shipping addresses only

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
230 pound triceps press down for 10 reps - Currently at 205

325 bench press - Currently at 295

Body weight pull ups (I can't seem to get more than 3 up and down)

Weighted dips (45)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trying to get my deadlift back. Looking for 450 deadlift, 270 t bar row and 250 bench. All next month. Bring it on!!!

Plus I've never even tried meso so that placebo effect would ridiculous.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Hoping to add 20-50lbs to my hi rep Hammer decline. I've been sitting at 3 plates per side while upping the reps. Hoping to add at least 10lb per side while hoping for 20-25 additional per side

ToxicRiot

Awards
Looking to hit 470 lb squat this month. I've been gradually pushing myself to develop myself in weak areas and being as tall as I am squats have always been a weakness. Starting to get excited about squat day. :)

--edit what's the fruitty flavor? Tutti fruity? That one was my fav Meso favor

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Looking for a 245-250 bench press and a 275 front squat

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I'm am trying for a 550 SQUAT PR. Next month. Hit a 525 two weeks ago....current PR

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
450 Squat (Already Hit 405 x 2)
355 Bench (Hit 340x1)
450 Deadlift. (Hit 405x2)

While keeping Bodyweight under 170.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Looking for a 355 bench (335 now) and a 535 squat (505). Deadlift isn't my strongest lol so we will leave that out for now

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
225 bench and squat 8x8, would be awesome. I am definitely a little behind, but working very hard to meet those PR's

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice dude. I remember when I first hit 500+ on DL. It's a good feelin
Yea it is. Those little 2.5s on the ends look silly with all those 45s though. Lol

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Break past my 3 plate deadlift plateau, but most importantly at least do 20 clean pullups HAHA

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
30 reps 1 set hand stand push-ups. Current PR is 25

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool promo!

Mine isn't anything ground-breaking -- between my hip imbalance stemming from a blown hammy 6 years ago, a pinched nerve about a year ago, and now a sprained left wrist, my bench has just suffered (as have all presses, really).

I used to push 365x5 back in 2010, but right now I'm looking to get back over 300 (300x6x3) for the first time in years.

Got back up to 290x6x3, but have been treading water the past month with the wrist. So I'm hopeful to break the threshold within the next 4-6 weeks.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was out of commission for a bit last year and lost some strength while gaining some fat.

I'm quickly approaching my old levels and hope to surpass them.

I'm hoping to nail a 450 (at least) Deadlift, in a couple of weeks. I also want to hit a 225 Front Squat (Squat and Bench have always lagged) and at least a 250 Bench. I'm pretty close on Front Squat, and not too far on Bench. Haven't tested actual maxes since I started back.

It would also be nice to nail a 185 Standing Overhead Press, but that might be a while, LOL.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd like to add a 5, to each side of my 65# 'squat rack curl'...bro! .....Just kidding

I was making great progress on my deadlift and due to bad programming on my part, I ended up straining my lower back, most likely from over use...

Well tonight, 1/24, was the first night back deadlifting and I hit 255# for 5, 4, 3...Which is a far cry from my '315 for 5 PR' a month ago....Im just happy I rehabbed my injury from knowledge of this forum, YouTube video's etc....It's good to be back DL'ing, I've definitely seen my physique suffer somewhat in the last month, and I'm hungry to get those gains again!

P.S., read all yalls posts, and I'm feeling weak as ****!...Lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Bump

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Want to get my deadlift to 2x bodyweight.
A little difficult as I'm at 1,7 now.

Misfits88

Awards
avondale, AZ here. Im trying to get back to 2 plates on bench currently @185x5 my other PR im trying to hit are as follow:

bench - @185 goal 225
military press - @95 goal 135
squat - @ 225 goal 275
dead lift - @185 goal 245

i wanna be able to rep my goals.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Im chasing a 455 deadlift, and a 275 bench. Chasing some cardio prs for runs and erging as well, as Ive found those really raise scores on different military fitness tests. Meso always gets me in the zone...so heres to hopin!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking to hit 365 on bench and 585 on squat either this month or the next. Currently 345 bench and 555 squat(almost shat myself on this haha):bandit:

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I got in on this last time.. still prob my favorite pre workout period!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have yet to try it..... (hint hint hint)
I enjoy it a lot. Rocket Pop is the best, IMO. Tutti Fruiti is good, but just didn't rate as high for me.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I enjoy it a lot. Rocket Pop is the best, IMO. Tutti Fruiti is good, but just didn't rate as high for me.
Rocket pop would probably be my first choice but I loved fruit stripe gum. Lol.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just getting back to benching and shoulder work starting on Feb 1st after a shoulder scope 10 weeks ago. I obviously won't be chasing a PR right away but looking gain back full strength as fast as possible and hopefully by March be back up to 300+ bench.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't really mess with heavy weights anymore as I have a had a back and shoulder surgery done. So my new goal is to hit 50 pull-ups. I am currently stuck at 39.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I don't really mess with heavy weights anymore as I have a had a back and shoulder surgery done. So my new goal is to hit 50 pull-ups. I am currently stuck at 39.
That's a sweet number there!
Did you ever try the fighter pull-up protocol? I would recommend trying that approach

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been dealing with a herniated disc so my numbers have dropped a good deal. Hoping to get back to repping 225 on bench here before summer. Side goal is to get Down to 200lbs

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
ah man been putting off ordering mesomorph for a while could this be my opportunity to finally try some? rocket pop sounds yummy. as far as PR's:

wanna get my 255 bench max to 275, and 225 for 5 reps, current max 3. i want to have the motivation to start freakin squatting again!

compan

compan

Awards
Rocket pop would probably be my first choice but I loved fruit stripe gum. Lol.
It's so spot on to fruit stripe gum it's almost weird. You get the fruit part and a little bubblegum to know it's not just a bunch of fruit flavor, but in fact fruity gum. Really well done.

kadoef

Awards
Moved to the USA recently and already discovered Mesomorph so another 5 would be awesome! Still settling in here and had to find new gym and routine so my goal is just to stabilise and keep weight above 205lb for the month and then start packing on lean again like last year.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Moved to the USA recently and already discovered Mesomorph so another 5 would be awesome! Still settling in here and had to find new gym and routine so my goal is just to stabilise and keep weight above 205lb for the month and then start packing on lean again like last year.
pretty sure it's 1 tub for 5 different people

PANDFAN

Awards
my shoulders are the most lacking of my body...i am currently doing a 10x-150lbs/8x-165/6x-175/4x-180 rep range on seated barbell press...i would like to be able to hit 200 for at least 4 in the next month!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's so spot on to fruit stripe gum it's almost weird. You get the fruit part and a little bubblegum to know it's not just a bunch of fruit flavor, but in fact fruity gum. Really well done.
If picked, it will be difficult to decide for me between the Tutti Frutti and Rocket Pop.

compan

compan

Awards
Keep it up everyone! Nice to see a lot of participation. I'll be picking winners the middle of next week.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My god Tutti Frutti looks crazy good.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Have yet to try it..... (hint hint hint)
Me neither. It sure does sound like an awesome preworkout! I haven't had anything with DMAA since the old Jack3d. Which was a while ago. I would love to try this stuff out.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
my shoulders are the most lacking of my body...i am currently doing a 10x-150lbs/8x-165/6x-175/4x-180 rep range on seated barbell press...i would like to be able to hit 200 for at least 4 in the next month!
Nice numbers! That's some strong pressing!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to go for rep prs

Pull ups going for 15 from a dead hang

Squats I'm trying to hit 225 for 25 - my big goal ATM. I noticed higher rep squats are making my legs grow bigger quicker.