Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

APS & JudgementDay = Standup Company & Rep

I could have posted this in my thread, but I wanted to show this separately. If anyone is unfamiliar with our situation, the short story is the original formula of Plasmagen Nitrate was stim-free - the new version, is not. I had started my stim-detox and was a full week in before I happened to check the label just for some percentages and found this out (partially my fault for not looking in the beginning). Because of this, I dropped the Plasmagen and JD went out of his way to hook me up with some Nitrozine (2 bottles).

The package just showed up to me at work today and there were 2 bottles, but also another t-shirt and on top of that, a bottle of Icariin 50 :cool:

So, even though JD and APS could have said a simple "our bad" or even said "you should have read the label and not just gone off of what was posted in the thread for ingredients" they went above and beyond to help me out in a tough situation where no one was really wrong (as far as I'm concerned) and it was just one of those things that sometimes happens.

This is just my way of saying thank you to both JD and APS. Especially after seeing that thread the other day where APS was getting flamed for no good reason, I wanted this to be out there.

Kudos to a great rep and a standup company - that goes a long way with me.
 
Definitely killing us with kindness and quality!!
 
Yep, they hooked me up also,placed order and thinking BOGO sale hadnt started, sent pm when i learned sale had started, they caught my order before it shipped and hooked me up with free bottle, shirt, shaker, and lots of free samples, on top of supplying me with a great product
 
i want to know what thread aps was getting flamed in-:damnit:




btw-mwb, i agee 100%.
 
I could have posted this in my thread, but I wanted to show this separately. If anyone is unfamiliar with our situation, the short story is the original formula of Plasmagen Nitrate was stim-free - the new version, is not. I had started my stim-detox and was a full week in before I happened to check the label just for some percentages and found this out (partially my fault for not looking in the beginning). Because of this, I dropped the Plasmagen and JD went out of his way to hook me up with some Nitrozine (2 bottles).

The package just showed up to me at work today and there were 2 bottles, but also another t-shirt and on top of that, a bottle of Icariin 50 :cool:

So, even though JD and APS could have said a simple "our bad" or even said "you should have read the label and not just gone off of what was posted in the thread for ingredients" they went above and beyond to help me out in a tough situation where no one was really wrong (as far as I'm concerned) and it was just one of those things that sometimes happens.

This is just my way of saying thank you to both JD and APS. Especially after seeing that thread the other day where APS was getting flamed for no good reason, I wanted this to be out there.

Kudos to a great rep and a standup company - that goes a long way with me.

x2!
 
i want to know what thread aps was getting flamed in-:damnit:

It got deleted after being up for like 3 hours. It was some whiny d-bag complaining about being ignored by JD and not getting his shipment, etc. Turned out, he was only not getting a shaker cup and samples - which he didn't even win, JD was just nice enough to hook him up with. It probably showed up at his door the afternoon he started that stupid thread.
 
It got deleted after being up for like 3 hours. It was some whiny d-bag complaining about being ignored by JD and not getting his shipment, etc. Turned out, he was only not getting a shaker cup and samples - which he didn't even win, JD was just nice enough to hook him up with. It probably showed up at his door the afternoon he started that stupid thread.

thanks for taking time to fill me in.

it's funny how these noobs get so pushy, when i 1st joined you had to pay your dues-


but i also had to walk 10 miles to school barefooted, lol.:chairfall:
 
You guys knew my Dad??^^^
 
Back
Top