APS is looking for tester for Phenadrine "Superior Lipolytic Stimulant"

DLXZERO

Awards
I posted in another thread to try a new stim, but will only do the first that I get into.

Height/Weight: 6'1''/ 207lbs @13.5% BF

Short term goal is to Cut

How long have you been training: 7 years off and on

Prior supplement use: Everything (Hydroxycut, Lipo 6, Diet Fuel, Xenedrine, Xenerdrine 8hr NRG, ECA, Drenilean, Trimethylean, Jet Fuel,)

Current supplements: Xceed, Multivitamin, Fish/Flax Oil, Ligament Health, Aminos.

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): None

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: none yet

Will you post progress or before/after photos? Yes

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have a hard time remembering any significant fraction of what i've taken fatburner wise. And nobody has listed clen, T3/T4, thyrotabs, T2, usnic acid, etc so far...

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
actually i believe i fit into the etc... category on that one Easy :p

-Thermotabs
-REDuction
-Redline fat burner

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
PLEASE!!!!!I've been waiting for something new!!!!

I jave been weanting and needing something so bad since I am training to lean out more, and have hit a plateau. Diet is clean but needs to be increased, and adding a suppllement like this would oonly help my workots, diet and goal.

Height/Weight:5'5 125lbs

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Cut, tone, develop muscle in certain areas- abs, quads, shoulders- I want visible striations and vascularity,

How long have you been training: 4+ years

Prior supplement use: in the past 2 yrs, lipodene, t7, and lipodrene non stim, venom special tactics, lean dreams, gaspari thermotabs, recreate
Transdermals, lipoderm ultra, lipoderm y and napalm

Current supplements:eek:ccasional lipoderm ultra

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): wellbuterin

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:Napalm

Will you post progress or before/after photos? you bet!

We prefer testers to be stimulant free for 2-4 weeks if applying to test this. no problem

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards

Height/Weight: 5'7.5'', 200 lbs.

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Bulk and cut

How long have you been training:
1.5 years.

Prior supplement use: Axis Labs HemodrauliX/Muscle Delight, BSN Cell Mass/NO-Xplode/Syntha-6/Atrophex, Palo Alto Labs Aspire36/Paravol/Leviathan Reloaded, Scivation Xtend/Vasocharge, RPN Havoc/Thermo Glide/DCP/Atomic Meltdown, Animal Pak/Uni-Liver/Animal Cuts, MST Ragnarok/Somnidren-GH, Avant Research Napalm/Lipoderm-Ultra, ALR Industries Jungle Warfare, USP Labs Recreate/Super Cissus RX, Applied Nutriceuticals NeoVar, Anabolic Xtreme MassFX MS/Retain2, GDN Diesel Test Hardcore, Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support.

Current supplements: N/A

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): N/A

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:
N/A

Will you post progress or before/after photos? I'd be happy to. :)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Quite an interesting mix you got there. I'm surprised there aren't more entries, but it's understandable with all of the sponsored logs going on right now. This past month has been VERY active for AM loggers. I'll put in an app as a less/un-established logger to help out if necessary.

Until 6 months ago, I had never used a single stimulant (aside from a single dose of Lipo-6 that I did not react well to). I tenatively tried Recreate as a recomp agent and LOVED it. Since then, I've slowly added a few stims (core zap and an occasional Blast) into my workouts on a non-regular basis as a pickmeup on after-work workout days.

Height/Weight: 6'2 / 205 (having some strange fluxuations between 201-206 right now, measured naked upon waking)

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):
Finishing up a 6 month recomp (one month left), and moving into a clean bulk.

How long have you been training:
2 years back in college followed by 5 years of semi-sedentary code monkeying, lol. Been back in the gym for 6 months.

Prior supplement use:
Recreate, PowerFull, SizeOn, BSN Cellmass/NOXplode (ugh...), Green Magnitude, Core Zap (only 4 workouts with full dose so far), Nimbus Blast (used rarely as a get-the-f**k-out-of-bed supp).

Current supplements:
REDuction (less than a week into a bottle, and will be able to put this on hold if necessary as it was a month-off-of-Recreate purchase), Anabolic Pump, Purple Wraath, Xtend, Ragnarok, bulk L-Tyrosine, ALCAR, Poseidon, Animal Pak, Sesamin, Fish Oil, bulk beta-alanine. These are mostly staples that do not change (Poseidon is a new one as of a few weeks ago).

NOTE: Blue Gene and PRIME are in the mail. I'm eager to supplement with these, but I dislike schizophrenic sponsored product logs. Will need your input on this, and would have to consider for a bit if it's necessary to postpone the use of these. Blue Gene is also being used to help repair some ligament/tendon damage, and I cannot postpone the use of this. I totally understand if these would disqualify me as a tester.

I am finishing up an adrenal reset (not from overdoing stimulants, but rather work stress and extreme/prolonged sleep deprivation (4.5 years averaging 2 hours/night or less during heavy and intense lifting scenarios in the workplace). I've accomplished this with Reset-AD and EndoAmp. The results have been better than expected.

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):
None. Might start Protonix (acid reflux) in the future, but not likely during the course of this log.

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:
Purple Wraath Review
Anabolic Pump Review / before-after
Recreate Review
Current Log (on hold for a week while CNS recovers)

Will you post progress or before/after photos?
Definitely before/after photos, but if the results permit, there will also be progress shots where applicable.

EDIT: I also plan to alter my training method/split soon, and am still researching protocols. I expect this to affect my results.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i just switched to hypertrophy routine and after my WO yesterday i can honestly say i haven't been this sore in months.....something you might look into.
pm me if you need help with it (i've alrdy researched the hell outta it)

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight: 5'6"

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Recomp ..

How long have you been training:i have been training around 10 months .. i have a personal trainer so i def have one of the best training routines out there and i really enjoy my time in the gym and push myself to the limits ..

Prior supplement use:RPM,SIZEON,SUMPERPRUMP,POWERFULL,ZMK,WHEY,MULTI-V,CELLMASS AND CE2

Current supplements:NOTHING .. taking a 2 week break of all sups

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):nope

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100115-sizeon-rpm-stack.html

(first log but hated the sizeon so i didnt even finish the log )
next one will be better !

Will you post progress or before/after photos? hell yeh !

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
i just switched to hypertrophy routine and after my WO yesterday i can honestly say i haven't been this sore in months.....something you might look into.
pm me if you need help with it (i've alrdy researched the hell outta it)
Sounds great! PM sent :p I actually started reading about HST, as it's time to shift to a more specific protocol.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like a great product. I am going to try this out once I finish a bottle of SNS's synephrine product. Should be a good comparison.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you submitted an app to test our product?
Sorry no I have not. I'll likely just buy it as I am about to start the SNS Synephrine already. Then compare the two once I finish both.

Admittedly I like the looks of your formula better though. :head:

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
this product looks solid wish i wasnt waiting for another item to log would definately shoot for this unless i can wait to mid oct to log it let me know

apsnutrition

Awards
Congrats to the Phenadrine Testers

APS has chosen three people who will be testing our new product Phenadrine. To whose not chosen we will be looking for testers for another product in 10-14 days so stay tuned.

The winners are:

Bioman

Reaper329

SokVichet

We look forward to your feedback.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! I've been stim free for over a week in anticipation, and I look forward to the experience. thank you.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! I've been stim free for over a week in anticipation, and I look forward to the experience. thank you.

congrats for being choosen!Must have been the cool looking avatar.lol.Seriously though anticipating your feedback on this one.Question for aps rep.when will it be on sale at NP?I want to try it.:food:

apsnutrition

Awards
congrats for being choosen!Must have been the cool looking avatar.lol.Seriously though anticipating your feedback on this one.Question for aps rep.when will it be on sale at NP?I want to try it.:food:
We have been in contact with NP, but a deal has not been finalized. You can always request the brand in the NP company forum:)

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
APS has chosen three people who will be testing our new product Phenadrine. To whose not chosen we will be looking for testers for another product in 10-14 days so stay tuned.

The winners are:

Bioman

Reaper329

SokVichet

We look forward to your feedback.

Congrats guys :)
SO can this be purchased in the meantime?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome thanks guys. PM sent

apsnutrition

Awards
Congrats guys :)
SO can this be purchased in the meantime?
It will be available at most major online retailers next week. Unfortunately Nutraplanet has not come on board yet and we cant advertise other site that sell our products.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the logs.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I am anxious to try this, any word on when this either went out or is going out?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Will you be my e-girlfriend?
LOL

And Emazing's avatar settles the debate for me:
Pirates AAARRRRRRRRRRE cooler than ninjas. Blow me down, that is some excellent work.

apsnutrition

Awards
For those interested in ordering Phenadrine at an extremely special price please email us at [email protected]. This is a great way to try what will be the next big thermogenic on the market while waiting for it to reach Nutraplanet.

See what has everyone BUZZING about this product.

apsnutrition

Awards
Unfortunately testers have been chosen bu twe will be lookin.]g for future testers very soon.

Thanks for your interest in APS

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
hey bro this is Bloodsimple1234 from the other board,I got mine! thanks!

will be throwing up a log shortly!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when are the samples going to be available?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine yesterday! Starting log today with my first dose (look for it later this afternoon as I'm on a roll with a project). I was feeling terribly lethargic this morning, as I had some compromised sleep last night (just tossing and turning, waking up to some a**hole blaring his music at one point), so I took one upon waking with 25g whey isolate. I am feeling AMAZING right now. As I'll detail in my log, I've always been shy of stims because I've had some bad anxiety responses in the past, but this is a spectacular feeling. I'm writing this from work, and have been the most productive this morning than I have in as long as I can remember (I'm a late starter, and usually finish up the day with my more productive bouts).

The dosing on the bottle is quite generic: 1 pill twice per day for energy/fat loss, or 2 pre-workout. Do you have a preference on dosing? If this morning response continues, I might want to keep using it as a work-enhancer and a mild pre-workout stim later in the day.

Thanks again, APS!

apsnutrition

Awards
Just got mine yesterday! Starting log today with my first dose (look for it later this afternoon as I'm on a roll with a project). I was feeling terribly lethargic this morning, as I had some compromised sleep last night (just tossing and turning, waking up to some a**hole blaring his music at one point), so I took one upon waking with 25g whey isolate. I am feeling AMAZING right now. As I'll detail in my log, I've always been shy of stims because I've had some bad anxiety responses in the past, but this is a spectacular feeling. I'm writing this from work, and have been the most productive this morning than I have in as long as I can remember (I'm a late starter, and usually finish up the day with my more productive bouts).

The dosing on the bottle is quite generic: 1 pill twice per day for energy/fat loss, or 2 pre-workout. Do you have a preference on dosing? If this morning response continues, I might want to keep using it as a work-enhancer and a mild pre-workout stim later in the day.

Thanks again, APS!
There are a few options:

For ultimate preworkout energy: 2 caps 40-45 minutes before training. Some people have tried 3 caps but said it was a little too much.

For fat-loss: 1-2 caps in the morning and 1 cap mid- afternoon

apsnutrition

Awards
when are the samples going to be available?
They are available now but unfortunately we are in Vegas for the Olympia and not able to ship. We will anounce on the boards next week.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been doing the 2 preworkout, but might alter to 1 am 1 pre workout. Just to see how I feel. It is a powerful stim

apsnutrition

Awards
I have been doing the 2 preworkout, but might alter to 1 am 1 pre workout. Just to see how I feel. It is a powerful stim
Just try and let us know what you think about the different dosing schemes.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Got mine yesterday. Tried one cap this morning and am still pretty wired and hot. Going out of town in a few hours so I will begin the log next week.

Definitely a powerful stim so far.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
LOL

And Emazing's avatar settles the debate for me:
Pirates AAARRRRRRRRRRE cooler than ninjas. Blow me down, that is some excellent work.

You guys are too nice! Thank you- sure makes a girl feel good.
I'm anxious to see how everyine like this- and get myself some inthe meantime! I cant wait...