Apex-Alchemy Site-Wide Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A Bunch of guys were asking for this BOGO FREE Sale, just last night, and this morning....
So the Nos Boss set it up!!!
It is Live NOW, through the end of the month!!!

Step up guys, and take advantage of this GREAT Deal!!!
Stock up on all of your favorites!

6d8r7u.jpg

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 bakers dozen worth of products, that's how ya do up #christmasinapril most of that Ursa?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Goddammit.

I do BJJ, and kettlebells, with a goal of maintaining strength and a high level of conditioning. Anything that boosts cardio, and helps maintain mass is awesome. What product should I try for these goals? (I've used Helios and Hyperion)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Goddammit.

I do BJJ, and kettlebells, with a goal of maintaining strength and a high level of conditioning. Anything that boosts cardio, and helps maintain mass is awesome. What product should I try for these goals? (I've used Helios and Hyperion)
Have you tried Triton?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2ml triton prewo is fantastic for pumps/endurance. Triton/Ursa combo is easily one of the best stacks out there. I feel like triton doesn’t get enough love honestly.

I agree, brother.
I'm glad to see Triton getting some love here.
It is definitely a favorite of mine.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, that won't work, due to massive exfoliation from BJJ. I'll try the other two.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
'All of them' was not the answer I was looking for.
just to be fair, you mentioned needing to be able to keep your strength up while maintaining a high level of conditioning. while Epichaos isn't the best in terms of endurance (still people love it for this) it most certainly gets noticed for strength and has a unique ability to enhance nutrient partitioning like the best of GDAs. therefore it would aid in keeping you lean while eating a few extra calories.
Ursa is not really known to produce strength or endurance as much, its more beloved for its fat stripping and nutrient partitioning.
So again something that would directly aid you in your stated goals.

I just wanted to put that into context so you didnt feel so assaulted :D

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK, that won't work, due to massive exfoliation from BJJ. I'll try the other two.
I generally apply it an hour before workout.

But sometimes my Work is extremely physical and Heavy, with extended days.
On days that I know are going to be like that, I make sure to apply it before I leave my house.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool, sounds good. I'll think about Triton, logistically it's harder for me. But definitely buying before this sale is off. :D

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cool, sounds good. I'll think about Triton, logistically it's harder for me. But definitely buying before this sale is off. :D
That has also been my experience with transdermals. I don't have much time before I workout to wait a solid 1-2 hrs to make sure my sweat doesn't cause it to run. It's unfortunate. It seems like transdermals are the wave of new supps too.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That has also been my experience with transdermals. I don't have much time before I workout to wait a solid 1-2 hrs to make sure my sweat doesn't cause it to run. It's unfortunate. It seems like transdermals are the wave of new supps too.
Yeah I was never a fan, but decided to try dermacrine recently, and yeah that stuff definitely has an effect. I had to use a smaller dose, but dosing was no problem, because it's not workout dependent, I just shower in the morning, apply, and get on with life, all my workouts are in the evening. I've since used helios, 2 hyperion, and I'm using sustain alpha right now. Totally easy and painless to use.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Strong start to this Ursa Major/Epichaos log!

Get you some BOGO FREE Apex-Alchemy goodness, guys and gals!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something is up with my shoulder. Nothing that seems serious but I'm just getting over a lower back injury that hindered my workouts for 6 weeks and now this minor thing with my shoulder. Getting into my late 30's and I just seem to be getting more and more minor injuries. So I just got a couple bottles of Helios. First time buying Helios but seems to be just what I need.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Something is up with my shoulder. Nothing that seems serious but I'm just getting over a lower back injury that hindered my workouts for 6 weeks and now this minor thing with my shoulder. Getting into my late 30's and I just seem to be getting more and more minor injuries. So I just got a couple bottles of Helios. First time buying Helios but seems to be just what I need.
I hope you find some relief! We just love our Helios round here.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been playing around with some old Ursa Major I found stashed away and man, it’s helped trim some fluff that I acquired during my last blast. Making my legs all vascular like I was at a lower body fat percentage (which I’m not). Had to grab a couple more bottles just now since it’s BOGO time 🤘🤘
E6E14E4F-2CDD-48B3-A377-ADD0862954E5.jpeg

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
The biggest chunk was Helios, actually.
Yes, I can sleep a full 6-7 hours on it where before my maximum was about 4 hours due to needing to visit the bathroom. Last night I even stayed in bed for 8 hours. If I could give out medals you would receive one for this. Dosing 2-4ml a day. I’m using Hyperion aswell but I don’t think it’s from that as I switched from using Activate Extreme. BTW 2ml a day of Hyperion and 2ml of Helios dries out my joints, I’m very familiar with low estro joint feelings having used most AI’s, just an interesting effect I thought.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That was me 🤓 Question, which of these can we mix before applying?
Like mix in the palm of your hand a few seconds before applying or are you looking to dump a few bottles into an old lotion bottle and go HAM?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Like mix in the palm of your hand a few seconds before applying or are you looking to dump a few bottles into an old lotion bottle and go HAM?
Mix multiple products together in the palm of your hand before applying.