Apex-Alchemy Site-Wide Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than five hours left on this Site-Wide Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale.

Don't miss out!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
or are you looking to dump a few bottles into an old lotion bottle and go HAM?
You are an evil genius my friend. I know you would advise against this but it's now on my bucket list.

islandsaint80

Awards
Oh poop accidentally missed the BOGO and thought today was the 30th lol

tao77

Awards
any idea if Apex Alchemy will have any BOGO anytime soon? I have never used their products and wanted to give them a try, but still on the fence due to price.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
any idea if Apex Alchemy will have any BOGO anytime soon? I have never used their products and wanted to give them a try, but still on the fence due to price.
If you scroll down a bit it shows similar posts to this one. Looks like almost every month!

I just got my bottles in last night. Love the glass, you guys should have a bottle return program to earn credits or something, they are too nice to throw out!
Just confirming it’s ok to mix them in your hand and apply multiple gels together? Rocking the triton and ursa
Thanks again

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you scroll down a bit it shows similar posts to this one. Looks like almost every month!

I just got my bottles in last night. Love the glass, you guys should have a bottle return program to earn credits or something, they are too nice to throw out!
Just confirming it’s ok to mix them in your hand and apply multiple gels together? Rocking the triton and ursa
Thanks again
Should be fine.