Apex Alchemy Epichaos Log

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved for when it arrives. Just ordered and will be comparing to oral epicatechin

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I logged this product awhile back. Definitely experience additional vascularity and leaning from this. Much more pronounced than oral Epi products. I was able to maintain my strength despite being on a 3-400 calorie deficit.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I logged this product awhile back. Definitely experience additional vascularity and leaning from this. Much more pronounced than oral Epi products. I was able to maintain my strength despite being on a 3-400 calorie deficit.
You're making me excited now, lol.

I had those results but only when I dosed the epicatechin up to at least, 1g which caused me to run out quick.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're making me excited now, lol.

I had those results but only when I dosed the epicatechin up to at least, 1g which caused me to run out quick.
yeah oral Epi is only good if it is dosed high and mixed with a quality absorption agent. Unfortunately most companies do not do this which makes this product great. A bottle lasted me a good 40 or so days as well which was nice.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah oral Epi is only good if it is dosed high and mixed with a quality absorption agent. Unfortunately most companies do not do this which makes this product great. A bottle lasted me a good 40 or so days as well which was nice.
Agreed. I barely notice epi at anything dosed under 500. Maybe a lil bit of pump and endurance, but nothing drastic. At 800- 1 gram, it's definitely potent.

Hardness, dryness, major pumps, sky high endurance, vascularity, enhanced nutrient partitioning, etc. Also, the abs/stomach just get that sucked in feeling. You know what I mean? Like , you can feel your metabolism much faster.

Last summer was sooo awesome since I made a couple orders and saved. I got a vaso 6 for free and was running like 1000 epicatechin, vaso 6 and some other things.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some people don't respond to it, though which is interesting. I respond to both epicatechin and laxogenin super well.

Laxogenin gives me similar but more fullness, less vascularity

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I highly suggest the following stack:

Epichaos
CEL Epi-Plex
SNS Vasoforce
BMP
Well, that sounds like a great stack but I’m doing epichaos to compare with other oral Epicatechin products I have ran. I used cel epi plex and SNS/CEL makes great products but I wished they’d dose the epi a little high per serving . SNS vaso6 is insane though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It arrived today and applied 10 sprays will apply the other 10 post workout

Just FYI I'll be stacking this with epiandro

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would you guys rather I wait to run epiandro while logging this? I can do that too , even though I’d like to start due to my symptoms.

Applied today and had the most insane pump. Definitely feels like Epicatechin only 10x what I’d get with oral. Painful pumps

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never-mind, holding off on the epiandro , so this will be an accurate log. I am about to apply it on day 2

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epicatechin is definitely kicking in . Getting that “look” again. IBS symptoms are starting to reduce. (always happens when I high dose epicat) and nutrients feel partitioned

And yes, @Brutefit, the endurance kicked yesterday.

I did 100 reps on the hack squat (in various sets)
And 70 (in various sets, both light and heavy pyramids)

Easily did this plus my other exercises and wasn’t getting tired.

Today was pull day and I destroyed it . Pumps, fullness , endurance , etc.

Vascularity is also kicking in like crazyyy

Using 20 sprays currently

I can say , with all transdermals, you feel it immediately . Much more efficient than the oral route

I decided to hit the tanning bed for some vit d as winter has destroyed me this year. Ended up going too long. That’s why I’m read FYI 😂

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes you sweat too as you don’t need that much rest in-between sets . Cardio is also easy.

No strength gains yet, but more endurance

Neutral grip lat pulldown 20, 20, 10, 4-6
Lat pulldown (wide grip ) 2x 6, 10
Lat pulldown (close grip ) 1x dropset

Smith machine bent over row 15/12/8/4-6/10
Cable row 4x failure 1x dropset
One arm hammer strength low row 15/6/6/20

Free motion cable lat pulldown superset Brent over Db row 3 sets

Rack pull 4 sets working up to a top set of 2-3

Rear delt reverse pec deck fly superset face pull 3 sets

Barbell curl 3 dropsets
Incline Db curl 3x failure
Db hammer curl 2 x failure

Finished with some cardio and farmers walks

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! You have to be pretty lean to get the ab veins!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epicatechin is definitely kicking in . Getting that “look” again. IBS symptoms are starting to reduce. (always happens when I high dose epicat) and nutrients feel partitioned

And yes, @Brutefit, the endurance kicked yesterday.

I did 100 reps on the hack squat (in various sets)
And 70 (in various sets, both light and heavy pyramids)

Easily did this plus my other exercises and wasn’t getting tired.

Today was pull day and I destroyed it . Pumps, fullness , endurance , etc.

Vascularity is also kicking in like crazyyy

Using 20 sprays currently

I can say , with all transdermals, you feel it immediately . Much more efficient than the oral route

I decided to hit the tanning bed for some vit d as winter has destroyed me this year. Ended up going too long. That’s why I’m read FYI
This is interesting, has anyone else reported this type of effect? I'd be interested in the mechanism.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is interesting, has anyone else reported this type of effect? I'd be interested in the mechanism.
No clue why, but I get a positive GDA effect when I high dose Epicatechin. I just feel less “full”. That’s ALL Epicatechin. I just notice it around 1g with the oral and that gets expensive. With TD, I’m runnninf a total of 20 sprays which I believe is only 200mg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in on the log

ive only taken cel epi plex and loved it .. in to see how TD treats

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As promised . This Epicatechin is amazing.

Chest and traps. Didn’t want to hit a full push day today as I’m starting to incorporate more direct arm focused days.

Feeling the strength increase today

Bench 17, 10, 8, 4-6, 2-4, 4-6, 10
Bench w/ chains 2 pause rep sets
Decline Db press (First time trying this, felt amazing) 4x 20, 15 , 8, 6
Decline machine press 4x failure
Standing cable fly 3 x failure
Seated cable 3x failure
Pec deck 2x failure
High incline press 3x failure

Smith machine shrug 4 sets
Machine shrug 3 sets

May do a carb up today and see how I look with Epicatechin in the system .

Edit : I have to NOTE; my endurance is higher on flat bench and my endurance always sucks on flat bench.

Attachments

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stack oral Epi with TD. 600mg Epi Plex should be enough combined with the 20 sprays of Epichaos. If you want to get freaky, add BMP to the mix.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stack oral Epi with TD. 600mg Epi Plex should be enough combined with the 20 sprays of Epichaos. If you want to get freaky, add BMP to the mix.
That's what I was planning. I'd like to get some more oral epicatechin and bmp eventually. If anyone can give me a deal on both , if anyone has them, I'd be interested.

However, this log was kind of just a comparison as I;ve ran oral epi before. The TD kicks faster but feels just like epi.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are you, like 3%!!?? Incredible diet discipline dude!!!
God bless, friend. I am trying to create something incredible and am very disciplined to my goals. Haven't cheated from the path for a long time.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is BMP really that good? I heard so many positives on it

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's what I was planning. I'd like to get some more oral epicatechin and bmp eventually. If anyone can give me a deal on both , if anyone has them, I'd be interested.

However, this log was kind of just a comparison as I;ve ran oral epi before. The TD kicks faster but feels just like epi.
How long is your Epichaos bottle seem to be lasting? I don’t count sprays but I usually get about 10 days a bottle.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long is your Epichaos bottle seem to be lasting? I don’t count sprays but I usually get about 10 days a bottle.
Only 10 days ? How many sprays were you using ? Seems to be 3/4 full

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only 10 days ? How many sprays were you using ? Seems to be 3/4 full
I dose 2x a day. One spray on each top of foot. I then lather my arms, shoulders and upper chest. One spray on each top of hand. This lasts me 10 days.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dose 2x a day. One spray on each top of foot. I then lather my arms, shoulders and upper chest. One spray on each top of hand. This lasts me 10 days.
Damn , I’ve been using 20 sprays lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for all pictures just trying to give some before it ends. These were after ... AFTER carving up on almost 200 grams of cream of rice and oatmeal this AM and I’m usually bloated after carb ups . So , I’m feeling the partitioning effects

Legs today

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strength is up, actually, by quite a significant amount. Endurance is way up. Normal on Epicatechin but I’m doing high rep sets with ease.

I was able to rep the 80 pound db’s today for seated ohp (weak, I know). I was struggling with the 70s a bit couple weeks back.

I forgot to mention I’m using icongenin too but all of this occurred adding in the epichaos however, laxo takes a lil longer to kick and I was about a week into laxo pre epi.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So far , TD Epicatechin has shown much more of a drying effect especially after application , you look different. But it just feels like a high dose of oral epicat yet kicks wayyyy faster. Usually Epicatechin takes a lil to kick in , but not with the TD .

If you can afford it, you’d make great gains as with TD/Oral . Imo

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro... please eat some Food.
❤
Brutal . I know I wish I had more mass too lol

I don’t like my look but I got to show in logs

Kinda considered dirty bulking but my digestive issues would hate me

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really would love to just maintain my leanness and get 20 pounds with the click of a button :/