Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This will be my log of the Apex Alchemy ECLIPSE product.

Myrrh Extract (98% Dehydro-abietic Acid)
100mg/ml

Brassiopsis Glomerulata Extract (98% Dehydrololiolide)
10mg/ml

As per the bosses recommendations I will start at 5 pumps per day.

I put the first application on tonight and the pump distributes nice even size amounts, the product dries pretty darn fast and actually has a decent smell to it.

I will be looking for changes in mood, energy, sex drive, and pretty much any signs of estrogen levels lowering.

As a bonus experiment I will be applying it directly to the nipple area before spreading it around to see if I can get some topical anti-estrogenic effects on some pre existing gyno I've had for about a year or so. Not very noticeable if at all but I can feel it in there so I will definitely notice changes. I also have a pretty good handle on my diet and training as well as I'm very aware of what's always going on with my body so I feel like I notice even very small changes in how I look and feel, especially with mood, energy and sex drive.

I have some half ass pics of myself I've taken in the past few days if anyone's interested to see my body composition.

I will make a effort to get someone to take better pictures for me at some point.

I would ask my kids but they think it's weird that dad wants to take pictures in his boxers... While flexing.... To post on the internet... For other men to look at.

I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would find that weird🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good job on the mini cut, bro!

..... Oh,and also beating out the hand drier in the pose-down!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe 12-14% bf? Idk, I don't care bout the numbers but I'd like to be a little leaner.

Got a vacation coming up October 9th, don't worry the log will go on through vacation. I got my gym picked out and my room has a full kitchen and I'm going to have groceries delivered to my room on day 1

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good job on the mini cut, bro!

..... Oh,and also beating out the hand drier in the pose-down!
I was pretty aggressive with it, cut about 1/3 of my calories and most of my carbs. But I figured just like you can't build a lot of muscle in 7 days, you probably can't lose a lot in 7 days either

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Getting ready for my second application and will hit the gym after, I don't know if anyone is interested in the workouts or what I'm eating but I can put that in here, if not il keep it simple and stick specifically to the product.

Now I'm currently doing some reading on the ingredients and aside from the things this product is intended for I encourage you guys to read more into MYRRH EXTRACT. Myrrh and myrrh oil ect. There's some very interesting stuff that this has potential for completely unrelated to what this product is generally intended for and it looks to be some really cool stuff and I'm wondering how much of those benifits I might see from this product. Unless I'm mistaken and myrrh, myrrh oil, and myrrh Extract don't all carry the same potential benifits. Here are some things to make note of that many of us may benifit from as a bonus.

Nos please correct me if I'm wrong here

Myrrh is used in medicine for Indigestion, asthma, arthritis, lung congestion and even cancer.

Myrrh is a anti-inflammatory and antibacterial and has viable use as an antibiotic.

It also has potential for lowering blood glucose levels.

Now I'm not sure how some of this plays out taking it transdermal. But a lot of those things are of high interest to me and they should be to most of us.

Definitely worth reading up on gentleman

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man. I'm particularly interested if you notice any localized effects on the nipple area.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks man. I'm particularly interested if you notice any localized effects on the nipple area.
I'm hyper focused on that aspect, I'm not expecting some kind of miracle but even the slightest benifit there would be huge in my opinion, at least For someone with very minor Gyno or even as a preventative measure. So fingers crossed

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Getting ready for my second application and will hit the gym after, I don't know if anyone is interested in the workouts or what I'm eating but I can put that in here, if not il keep it simple and stick specifically to the product.

Now I'm currently doing some reading on the ingredients and aside from the things this product is intended for I encourage you guys to read more into MYRRH EXTRACT. Myrrh and myrrh oil ect. There's some very interesting stuff that this has potential for completely unrelated to what this product is generally intended for and it looks to be some really cool stuff and I'm wondering how much of those benifits I might see from this product. Unless I'm mistaken and myrrh, myrrh oil, and myrrh Extract don't all carry the same potential benifits. Here are some things to make note of that many of us may benifit from as a bonus.

Nos please correct me if I'm wrong here

Myrrh is used in medicine for Indigestion, asthma, arthritis, lung congestion and even cancer.

Myrrh is a anti-inflammatory and antibacterial and has viable use as an antibiotic.

It also has potential for lowering blood glucose levels.

Now I'm not sure how some of this plays out taking it transdermal. But a lot of those things are of high interest to me and they should be to most of us.

Definitely worth reading up on gentleman
There's an old thread on some of this... I'll see if I can find it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're looking great by the way man, real joocy. From ahh, one man to another. I'm doing a real aggressive cut myself right now. Like, some days only 1200kcals. I'd die of muscle wasting if I was natty though lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're looking great by the way man, real joocy. From ahh, one man to another. I'm doing a real aggressive cut myself right now. Like, some days only 1200kcals. I'd die of muscle wasting if I was natty though lol.
Im trying lol. Hoping to get myself a little leaner and maintain it for a while before trying to put some more size on this winter. I'm still not quite back to my old self but I'm slowly getting there

Reactions: Nac
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nothing special to note yet about the product as it's only day 2, but I do like the nice shine it leaves on my skin where I apply it, looks good in the gym lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My food the past few weeks was chicken, steak, rice, potatoes and vegetables and I'm a little burnt out on those choices so I switched it up iifym style for tomorrow.

1.We have whey and a apple.
2.A mixed greens salad with pulled chicken and from my garden cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. Topped with Greek yogurt I made into salad dressing.
3. A rotisserie chicken leg quarter and wing with most of the skin removed, and I made a pasta salad with red pepper, shredded carrots and black olives.
4. 1/3lb deli meat, 1 slice Munster cheese, pickled peppers and horseradish mustard on a bulky roll.

Also not in the picture I do eaa and dextrose intra workout and we decide dinner as a family most nights but unless my goals are super specific it's usually around 60gm protein and 800-1000 calories for dinner. Whatever the food may be.

If I wasn't going on vacation soon there would also be a pbj sandwich and a glass of milk waiting in the fridge for when I wake up in the middle of the night

I also have 1 normal coffee and 3-4 decaf coffee every day with a little bit of cream and no sugar or black with cinnamon

Attachments

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im sorry dude, I been skimming through my older threads looking for people to tag in, I don't know how I missed you
haha, jk but man, you've really made some awesome lean progress. You're starting to look more dense and dry... keep this up

I’ve noticed the same with carb up days. 4 days very low, basically no carb and I'll do a low protein, high carb day and look way dryer

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Delts looking freaky
Thx, I train them way too much lol. I use to hurt my shoulders all the time to the point I thought I needed rotator cuff surgery, so I made a effort to keep all the muscles around the cuff as strong as possible to protect it and in the process I just really started to like doing shoulders.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I approve this diet. I’m fat, so that’s not worth much, but it looks tasty!

I tested the very first iteration of Eclipse. It was really potent at drying me out, like Arimistane on steroids, to the point I could not use it consistently per instruction. When I drew bloodwork, estrogen was fairly high (6-7 weeks post cycle). Again, I wasn’t using as much as ideal. The carrier at the time did not dry well at all, but as more recent products from Apex have improved this some I expect that to be fine now.

Curious to see if you get as dry as I did - it would be perfect for your vacation coming.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I approve this diet. I’m fat, so that’s not worth much, but it looks tasty!
Yeah I'll be the first to admit I don't eat like a bodybuilder LOL. I mainly just track my total calories and protein intake. If I feel like eating something crappy I eat it and then I make up for it the next day. My diet is probably my biggest downfall for progress. But the next time I'm ready to run a cycle with some worthwhile doses I'm going to invest in a meal prep service and work with someone on my nutrition so I have someone that I'm obligated to report back to. I've actually been squirreling some money aside for that. My diet tends to be very good in my eyes for controlling body weight and keeping my energy where I need it but it's definitely not optimal for muscle growth and fat loss most of the time. I'm definitely not a believer that a calorie is just a calorie because I know when I stick to what looks like a bodybuilding meal plan I make way more progress.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Day 3. I woke up 1/2lb lighter then normal. My morning weight usually only fluctuates like 0.2 lbs tops when I'm eating maintenance. I'm not saying it has something to do with the Eclipse but I want to make note of it Incase I see a trend start.

Did a push workout today, I haven't gone low reps on anything in a while so worked up to 315 for a triple on flat bench. Probably had 1 maybe 2 in the tank but no spotter so I didn't want to push my luck. It's not a PR but I don't think I've ever done that while weighing under 200lbs. (193.5lbs to be exact this morning) I think I was at least 205-210 last time I did it for a triple and when I was 223 I got it for 7. One of my long term goals is to get my strength numbers back to where they were when I was fat but do it while being under 200lbs.

Other then that, nothing to report yet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Made this for my post workout meal for the next few days since I'm sticking with a iifym format till Monday. I've done this before, try it you will thank me later.

In a big shaker cup combine 1 and 3/4 cups fairlife skim milk

Ice

2 tbsp of pb2

And two scoops of protein powder. I use cookies and cream for this recipe but I assume chocolate would work just fine.

Shake the piss out of it.

Now in a large bowl put one of those little boxes of sugar-free Or reduced calorie Jello pudding. I use vanilla for this recipe.

Now whisk in your mixture from the shaker cup and do it real good for 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour it into a graham cracker pie crust and stick it in the fridge for an hour. For me this makes four servings.

You could also put them in the popsicle molds and make Frozen pudding pops if you want lower carbs.

You can top it with a little light Cool whip and dark chocolate chips if you want to jazz it up a little bit

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just making a quick note of observations, last night I had to take a leak like 7 times lol. Today I woke up a little lighter and I've probably had to take a wiz at least four times today. Almost kind of like how you feel when you use a mild diuretic. Woke up slightly lighter then yesterday again.

I feel like I'm pissing out some water weight

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got nothing for you guys today, working a double, daughters got girlscouts, son needs help with a project. Skipping the gym and il get back at it in the morning.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
A little late but in.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok guys, I believe today is day 7. Even tho I have been eating at what I previously thought was my maintenance calories I have lost about 2lbs this week. Now to be clear I have been working a lot so that could have created a deficit, but I definitely was urinating excessively for a few days. I do think I feel like everything is slightly drier. I also think there is a slight increase in sex drive, I've found myself thinking about it more then usual but nothing crazy, that could definitely be because me and my girl are both working extra and a little stressed out preparing for vacation (which completely defeats the purpose of planning a vacation I feel like) but it's been like 2-3 weeks and we're just over due lol so that could explain it.

Anyways, I feel like I'm seeing some slight changes at the 1ml dose and I'd like to stick with that dose a little longer to better judge how the stuff is working.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@nostrum420 I know this is off topic and I don't want to derail my own log lol, but have you ever thought about doing a transdermal sleep aid?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 I know this is off topic and I don't want to derail my own log lol, but have you ever thought about doing a transdermal sleep aid?
The thought has crossed my mind. Maybe some combination of Resveros and AET-50.