AP and Isulin Spike

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
How powerful is the insulin spike with AP. The reason i ask is that i have been on a few boards and one of the big things to run with hgh is insulin. As we all know insulin is not something to play around with. It's seems the only alternative that has been posted is glucophase (sp). And since i am a big fan of usp products i thought i would try and get some more info before i continue to pimp your products :)

AP + Peptides = Nice gains for me so far...

Popa Murph

Awards
AP make your body more responsive to insulin. Therefore AP = lower insulin spike. I know nothing about HGH though. It is plausible that AP would work well in conjunction with HGH.:think:

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
it works well with igf. so i am assuming it will. I will be testing it soon enough....

How powerful is the insulin spike with AP. The reason i ask is that i have been on a few boards and one of the big things to run with hgh is insulin. As we all know insulin is not something to play around with. It's seems the only alternative that has been posted is glucophase (sp). And since i am a big fan of usp products i thought i would try and get some more info before i continue to pimp your products :)

AP + Peptides = Nice gains for me so far...
Its a great alternative to insulin, I mean who wants the risk of death.

AP works independant of Insulin and is just as powerful as insulin in translocating GLUT4 in muscle cells. Plus AP will not make u fat!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am currently using AP with GHRP-6...i cant say it is a different thing altogether from my previous experiences with insulin. i felt so flooded with nutrients after shooting 8IU insulin and taking carbs + protein that i thought i'd burst...i was trying to gain weight at the time though; if that werent the case i wouldnt mess with it. anyway, AP is alot milder. i have felt the hypo effects from it (i really need to actually test my BG on AP, but havent gotten around to it...has anyone else?) but nothing like insulin.

oh and BTW, you dont need as much slin when you are administering GH concurrently. plenty of research out there on it...

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
wasn't planning on going the slin route. Just trying to get the word out about AP to the gh crowd...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It would make a good alternative to Insulin with GH I imagine. And seeing as people have confused your post to being Insulin+AP I kinda want to point out that it's not very beneficial, one or the other imo.

i am currently using AP with GHRP-6...i cant say it is a different thing altogether from my previous experiences with insulin. i felt so flooded with nutrients after shooting 8IU insulin and taking carbs + protein that i thought i'd burst...i was trying to gain weight at the time though; if that werent the case i wouldnt mess with it. anyway, AP is alot milder. i have felt the hypo effects from it (i really need to actually test my BG on AP, but havent gotten around to it...has anyone else?) but nothing like insulin.

oh and BTW, you dont need as much slin when you are administering GH concurrently. plenty of research out there on it...

AP is the best alternative to 8IU's of insulin plus elimination of the fat gain associated with that amount of insulin use and the possibility of hypoglycemic shock. I can not imagine shooting 8ius 3 times a day.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AP is the best alternative to 8IU's of insulin plus elimination of the fat gain associated with that amount of insulin use and the possibility of hypoglycemic shock. I can not imagine shooting 8ius 3 times a day.
you can virtually eliminate fat gain on slin by not ingesting any dietary fat within 2-3 hours of administration. works well for the pros, and fine for me too.

i only shoot slin post-WO 3 times per week, when i'm using it.

again, AP is not insulin, not at all, but i feel like it does beget some nutrient partitioning and facilitates some uptake.