Anyone worried if Corona virus keeps spreading the gyms will shut down?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure one of their little townships in Walking Dead had solar and various renewable technologies and then Negan happened... but I digress.
Negan was a savage.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now that a first American died to the corona virus (sadly and rip to him seriously) isn’t it time for you guys to invade China and treat it as a personal attack? 🤡

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your joking, right? There is no Corona shot virus or anti-biotic lol, but their are regular flu virus shots and anti-biotics.
Did they not teach you that in grade 6?
take a poll, lets see how many on here got a flu shot prior to this years flu season. antibiotics have no affect on viral infections, only bacterial infections-you should know this!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now that a first American died to the corona virus (sadly and rip to him seriously) isn’t it time for you guys to invade China and treat it as a personal attack? 🤡
Careful brother ..... Comments like that are reason enough to invade Canada. :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe a silly question, but this seems to spread super fast, faster than flu. But doesn’t that mean it just reaches “saturation” or whatever it’s called quicker and fizzles our quicker?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm looking at my girls email right now that has all today's updates and was put out 40 min ago. Washington state declared a state of emergency and there's approximately 1500 ppl there that could have potentially been exposed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's also confirmed cases in Arizona California Illinois Massachusetts Oregon Washington and Wisconsin according to cdc.gov

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
....just found this too, blue indicates countries with positive cases
1583114884772.jpeg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

“Every” case that’s been reported/active.

Truthfully, I think we need to be cognizant with washing our hands and covering our mouths when sneezing/coughing, you know.. the basic etiquette we learned as children.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's really only dangerous to little kids, the elderly and people with a weakened immune system, a healthy teen or adult under 50 isint really at much of a risk.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This weekend FIBO (the biggest fitness expo in Europe) got postponed due to the Corona virus, so its starting to affect a lot of businesses.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think the severity of this is being drastically downplayed to minimise the impact on the (world) economy. You only need to look at the videos floating around of Chinese hospitals with corridors cluttered up with body bags to realise this isn't comparable to a normal flu (which is also much more dangerous than people realise).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note, because of all the factories in China being closed down there much less smog

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's really only dangerous to little kids, the elderly and people with a weakened immune system, a healthy teen or adult under 50 isint really at much of a risk.
I thought there were zero deaths in kids under 10...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I thought there were zero deaths in kids under 10...
I think you're correct, but that's what there telling people at the hospital here, children and elderly are the highest risk. But for some reason in China it seems everyone is a equal risk? Don't make sense to me unless it's mostly poor and sickly middle aged ppl getting it, they would fall under weakend immune system.

I'm actually starting to worry a little, seems like in the past few days it's spreading like wild . Or maybe I'm just reading too much of these emails and alerts. I told my girl to stop sending them to me because there making me nutz lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also the guy in Rhode island is intubated, (breathing machine) and only 40 years old. That has not been in the news yet. I know someone that works at the hospital. It's only like 40 min from my house. I'm going into hiding now

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the severity of this is being drastically downplayed to minimise the impact on the (world) economy. You only need to look at the videos floating around of Chinese hospitals with corridors cluttered up with body bags to realise this isn't comparable to a normal flu (which is also much more dangerous than people realise).
That’s the video I was talking about but I got laughed at !!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm looking at my girls email right now that has all today's updates and was put out 40 min ago. Washington state declared a state of emergency and there's approximately 1500 ppl there that could have potentially been exposed
Inslee is an asshat.. and no one agrees with this maneuver by him. state of emergency over 10 cases. FFS this guys a fukhead

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve decided to stock up on all supplements that I take for the next 6 months in case it gets crazy and stuff shuts down and also prevent sick people touching my supplements all over the US 😳

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve decided to stock up on all supplements that I take for the next 6 months in case it gets crazy and stuff shuts down and also prevent sick people touching my supplements all over the US
Raws come from China....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Raws come from China....
yep, I’ve literally held off on buying right now until they get this **** figured out. Got enough to run 6 months and some tren in case I need to go crazy mo fo on some zombies.

seriously though, if it does spread (as now looks likely) I’d definitely suggest taking test doses down to trt and dropping orals. The vast majority of deaths are from those with health conditions, weakened immune systems etc. I wouldn’t be doing anything that we know places additional burden on our immune system when this goes pandemic. Just bunker down to a cruise dose, stay healthy and **** **** up again when it’s all blown over

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I was talking about actual supplements, not gear because I’m pretty sure anything I order now has been manufactured and packed before the virus hit, right?

Also, how long does this virus stay alive on hard surfaces and clothing (or food/supplements)? I’m pretty sure the flu is gone within a day in most environments, correct?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I was talking about actual supplements, not gear because I’m pretty sure anything I order now has been manufactured and packed before the virus hit, right?

Also, how long does this virus stay alive on hard surfaces and clothing (or food/supplements)? I’m pretty sure the flu is gone within a day in most environments, correct?
I had heard it doesn’t last long on surfaces but then again I also heard a batch of crystal meth in Thailand was contaminated with it......I don’t know what I believe tbh

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I had heard it doesn’t last long on surfaces but then again I also heard a batch of crystal meth in Thailand was contaminated with it......I don’t know what I believe tbh
Me neither. My family and I’s life is in God’s hands and He’ll figure it out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
these are 2016 statistics from the United States...

every 2 minutes a person is injured in an alcohol-impaired car accident. every 50 minutes, a person dies in an alcohol-impaired collision.

on average, about 2 in 3 people will be involved in a drunk driving crash in their lifetime.

the chance of dying at the hand of a drunk driver is much greater than from coronavirus.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
these are 2016 statistics from the United States...

every 2 minutes a person is injured in an alcohol-impaired car accident. every 50 minutes, a person dies in an alcohol-impaired collision.

on average, about 2 in 3 people will be involved in a drunk driving crash in their lifetime.

the chance of dying at the hand of a drunk driver is much greater than from coronavirus.
Also, every 36 seconds someone breaks one of his toe on the side of a table. 5 098 494 302 toes broken every year. Chances of dying from the corona virus with a broken toe are extremely likely.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Its a Virus, its impossible not to live with it around us. Its gonna be like the flu eventually.

Just this beginning people become a bit fag about it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I was misinformed on a few things, children are the least likely to get this strand, the highest percentage of ppl contracting it are 55-59 and ppl over 70 are the most likely to die. So far the safety lessens with age. Under 10 is the least infected as of right now followed by 10-19. Basically if your healthy and under 50 your not in much risk of danger. Who the hell knows. Tomorrow il find something that probably contradicts that

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I must be mentally ill. I’m about to rewatch Contagion. Haven’t seen that movie in years

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I must be mentally ill. I’m about to rewatch Contagion. Haven’t seen that movie in years

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I was misinformed on a few things, children are the least likely to get this strand, the highest percentage of ppl contracting it are 55-59 and ppl over 70 are the most likely to die. So far the safety lessens with age. Under 10 is the least infected as of right now followed by 10-19. Basically if your healthy and under 50 your not in much risk of danger. Who the hell knows. Tomorrow il find something that probably contradicts that
That’s the same info I’ve read. Much less scary.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Meanwhile this guy wants to let big pharma price gouge everyone whenever they do make a vaccine.

Yeah, basically every country in the developed world will probably administer mass vaccines free or charge, with the possible exception if the US. That's embarrassing.