Anyone try this new shop called Infinis Nootropic?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just bought a tub of the new nootropic supplement from a new brand. The ingredient profile on it looks great. I am excited to try it out. Anyone have any feedback on it? Sorry I can’t post pics to this site anymore and not sure why?!?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The brand is called Infinis. I bought their Brain product last month that I am pretty impressed with.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The brand is called Infinis. I bought their Brain product last month that I am pretty impressed with.
I have no information about these products.But I'd like to know what you're getting out of it. Mind explaining your feelings on this? Ive done very little research on noops Despite them always being very interesting to me

kira1357

Awards
Most interesting thing I can find after a glance through their products is the inclusion of high dosed Anandamide (endocannabinoid) in Calm. Otherwise I bet I could get the same effects from the analogous SNS or Evomuse products for a better price. But might try some out just to see. The dosages look good in general but I'm not a fan of the "everything but the kitchen sink" approach to creating expensive nootropics.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The dosages look good in general but I'm not a fan of the "everything but the kitchen sink" approach to creating expensive nootropics.
You have a point there - that was my first thought when I saw the formula for the nootropic one that it was super high doses for the sake of it looking good on a label, but the reality is with nootropics is that more is often not better.

The key with nootropics is NOT to use the highest dose - its to use the lowest effective dose.

The amount Alpha GPC and Citicoline together would give me incapacitating brain fog &/or a migraine - I've tried it, so I'm speaking from experience. Not meaning I've tried their product, I'm saying I've tried those dosages of Alpha GPC and Citicoline together and it messed my mental state up for days afterwards. Actually one of the only things that ever has like that.

I'm not meaning that badly about the brand. I have nothing against them and not saying anything negative towards them - I'm just speaking specifically about my thoughts in agreement with you on the kitchen sink approach to creating expensive nootropics.

Oh, I will add that you mentioned Anandamide - you'll see that in an SNS product in less than 2 weeks.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You have a point there - that was my first thought when I saw the formula for the nootropic one that it was super high doses for the sake of it looking good on a label, but the reality is with nootropics is that more is often not better.

The key with nootropics is NOT to use the highest dose - its to use the lowest effective dose.

The amount Alpha GPC and Citicoline together would give me incapacitating brain fog &/or a migraine - I've tried it, so I'm speaking from experience. Not meaning I've tried their product, I'm saying I've tried those dosages of Alpha GPC and Citicoline together and it messed my mental state up for days afterwards. Actually one of the only things that ever has like that.

I'm not meaning that badly about the brand. I have nothing against them and not saying anything negative towards them - I'm just speaking specifically about my thoughts in agreement with you on the kitchen sink approach to creating expensive nootropics.

Oh, I will add that you mentioned Anandamide - you'll see that in an SNS product in less than 2 weeks.
So true about high choline products may cause side effects I too have experienced that and it’s not fun! That is the only thing in their nootropic product that has me hesitant to try the full dose. I think I will try it at 3/4 the serving size to start.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have no information about these products.But I'd like to know what you're getting out of it. Mind explaining your feelings on this? Ive done very little research on noops Despite them always being very interesting to me
Well from their Brain product I noticed a calm mental energy. Clear quicker thinking and improved memory recall. I just feel a bit sharper. It’s pretty nice with a cup of coffee in the morning before work. It’s not strong effects that smack you in the face, but more slight cognitive improvements noted. My vision even feels improved and colors seem brighter. I know that part sounds a little crazy, but I do noticed that when I take it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some of their formulas look interesting, but I’m not really fan of the current trend that seems to be that formulating a product just involves taking every popular branded ingredient and shoving it all in full dose on a product. A lot of them don’t seem to have much reasoning for the laundry list of inclusions. Makes it feel like most of these products are the same as several other brands since they all just do the same thing.

The Brain one does have a few ingredients I like and some that do look interesting though. Glad you have had a good experience.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something included in the soon to be released mood support formula?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took half a scoop of their nootropic product. I am liking it for sure! The plan was to add a cup of coffee to it, but I never needed to make that coffee haha. It gave me good motivation and sense of urgency. Clear thinking with clean energy. I am impressed with it so far. I will try it again during the work week and update with my thoughts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to that. Steve, that same product contains an ingredient called Yes-10. Do you have any info regarding it? Couldn't find much online.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35148195/
It's a branded ingredient that was kind of hyped when it first was launched but hasn't really seemed to catch on.

I'm not interested in it myself because the main method of action they state is cortisol, and there are already several other really good ingredients that work through that pathway that aren't anywhere near as expensive and that have shown real world human results.

I'm not saying its bad - just that it falls into being an ingredient that I wouldn't use in a product bc I feel it would be charging you much more for a fancy new if or maybe, versus something tried and true, if that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some of their formulas look interesting, but I’m not really fan of the current trend that seems to be that formulating a product just involves taking every popular branded ingredient and shoving it all in full dose on a product. A lot of them don’t seem to have much reasoning for the laundry list of inclusions. Makes it feel like most of these products are the same as several other brands since they all just do the same thing.

The Brain one does have a few ingredients I like and some that do look interesting though. Glad you have had a good experience.
I like branded ingredients and we use more branded ingredients than any other company our size, but I absolutely agree with your statement here. I've said for years that good formulating isn't just throwing everything in one product to make it look fancy and impress people - its including specific things at specific dosages for specific reasons.

Not everything should be mixed together, and especially at certain dosages.

It's the new marketing trend right now for sure.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something included in the soon to be released mood support formula?
:)