Anyone seen Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Anyone see Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura?

I saw the one last night about secret societies and "The Global Death Plot". Most of this stuff I heard before.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New World Order Illuminati ****? Yeah, i've read about those and used to hear them on Art Bell back in the day when I worked nights. I'm sure there are people out there with this plan but is it done by some super secret society throughout the world running government? Not a ****ing chance.

There are these websites stating all of this yet can't explain how their sites aren't killed or the people themselves killed by these "Illuminati". You have to be psychotic to believe this stuff.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
New World Order Illuminati ****? Yeah, i've read about those and used to hear them on Art Bell back in the day when I worked nights. I'm sure there are people out there with this plan but is it done by some super secret society throughout the world running government? Not a ****ing chance.

There are these websites stating all of this yet can't explain how their sites aren't killed or the people themselves killed by these "Illuminati". You have to be psychotic to believe this stuff.
Well I just hope it's not true. They were even talking about aspartame in that episode.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

agree that dude is a psycho. Prolly wears a hat made of foil paper because the government satelites are stealing his thoughts!!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, good old Art Bell. Giving the fringe something to cringe about. Love it.

My main argument against New World Orders, Illuminati, Masons ruling the world is that no one is that f'ing organized. I mean, even with all the money in the world, all the best minds, and no one to answer to...people just F things up way too much to keep a huge organization secret and controlling us from behind the scenes.

Besides, who would really want to be in charge of all the hayseeds out there? Not me brother. Not me.