Anyone remember WWF's Ultimate Warrior?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Haha, maybe he's making a comeback like Hogan and Flair. It won't be long, the wrestling ring will be full of walkers and wheelchairs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, there were actually a few different Ultimate Warriors, same with The Undertaker.
Either way, a comeback would be cool, bring back oooooold times
Wrong and wrong. There have been only 1 of each.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
No, Jim Helwig was the only Ultimate Warrior. He actually wrestled again in Spain just over a year ago.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Warrior's still jacked!!!!

Haha, maybe he's making a comeback like Hogan and Flair. It won't be long, the wrestling ring will be full of walkers and wheelchairs.
He already had a match last year is Spain like CleetusVanDam said.

Well, there were actually a few different Ultimate Warriors, same with The Undertaker.
bwhahahahahaha

No.

Jim Hellwig is the only Ultimate Warrior. Period. That there was more than one has to be one of the biggest urban myths in wrestling EVER.

Mark Calloway is the only Undertaker. The only way you could even stretch it otherwise would be to say "The Underfaker" Brian Lee when there was a match between Paul Bearer's Undertaker (Calloway) vs Ted Dibiase's Undertaker (Lee).

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I've been watching old 80s matches with him. I got to say he gave the best interviews lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dude was f*ckig crazy. His armbands were too tight and they were forcing all of his blood into his brain.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
If he does come back, I hope he acts as crazy as he did in the 80s and early 90s.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laiZgrIpbcA"]YouTube- Ultimate Warrior[/nomedia]

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome he legally changed his name to Warrior.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Love his entrance music too! There were also rumors that he died long time ago and made me laugh!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
He seriously makes some "old man" sounding grunts in that video lol.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
He was one of my favorite pro wrestlers, he was second behind the Macho Man Randy Savage.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 photos of him on my desk at work.

He is best remembered in my eyes for running out of the lockers, down the path to the ring and not slapping one fans hand. Dedication at it's finest.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 3 photos of him on my desk at work.

He is best remembered in my eyes for running out of the lockers, down the path to the ring and not slapping one fans hand. Dedication at it's finest.
lol

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Anyone remember the bushwhackers?
they were crazy, and that crazy march to the ring
Of coarse, Luke and Butch.
IMO they were better as The Sheepherders. They were actually an extremely violent tag team known for bloody brawls. The they went to the WWF, became Bushwackers and living cartoons.

IIRC one of them was ghey IRL too.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKPZdEdywms&feature=related[/nomedia]

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
The Ultimate Warrior was fukcing nuts. I was 10 years old when he was at his peak. I remember his finishing move was to pick peope up over his head and then drop them on their face. He tried that on Andre the Giant and it sort of worked, but not really.

I think being the Warrior matched his personality actually, so he was only partially acting in WWF. Hence the name change. He has some firm political beliefs and I am sure he wants to pick Obama, Clinton or any other liberal and drop them on their face.

http://www.thewrestlingfan.com/warrior4prez.html

vector18

vector18

Awards
The Ultimate Warrior was my favorite. He was a freakin beast! His shoulders were boulders
and I loved it when he shook the ropes and slammed his chest like a gorilla. My second
favorite was Animal from the legion of doom, he and his partner came out with spiked shoulder pads and they looked mean as all hell!!

and my 3rd favorite was the british bulldog. He wasn't the most cut up, but he had huge legs
and was much thicker than the other wrestlers.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
hell yeah i remember Ultimate Warrior! was my fav as a lil kid