Anyone here do marketing/advertising?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
By far the most difficult part of a business.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I found it one of the easier parts... I started college for business management. Honestly marketing is simple and that side are simple...to me.

Then again the rest of it is hard. I am kinda wired backwards, I lack all organization, yet I could structure and organize a business for someone outright...but then they have to take it because if I keep it too long it will explode LOL.

I designed a self cleaning carpet and marketed it in my marketing classes lol...its actually kinda interesting...

EDIT: btw, take psychology classes. Marketing and advertising is all about reading what is already there, as well as creating new things to place there(we are speaking in peoples heads). Manipulation is one of the easiest feats in the world with all the sheeple out there.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I found it one of the easier parts... I started college for business management. Honestly marketing is simple and that side are simple...to me.

Then again the rest of it is hard. I am kinda wired backwards, I lack all organization, yet I could structure and organize a business for someone outright...but then they have to take it because if I keep it too long it will explode LOL.

I designed a self cleaning carpet and marketed it in my marketing classes lol...its actually kinda interesting...

EDIT: btw, take psychology classes. Marketing and advertising is all about reading what is already there, as well as creating new things to place there(we are speaking in peoples heads). Manipulation is one of the easiest feats in the world with all the sheeple out there.
I'm the same way V

I myself am not organized at all. and Marketing comes very naturally to me..the other parts of business I do not enjoy (accounting is okay haha)

JHRTNSTN

Awards
I do Marketing and Advertising consulting. I believe I can help.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
im in art school and my work has been used for advertisments. nothing big but aroud town type of deal. drew some tattos and got an art dealer in NY looking at my stuff. prob not what youre looking for but if you need art, thats my ****

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Shot you a PM, did you get it?

Tried PMing you, but your mail is full. Clear it.

I do Marketing and Advertising consulting. I believe I can help.
Pming you

im in art school and my work has been used for advertisments. nothing big but aroud town type of deal. drew some tattos and got an art dealer in NY looking at my stuff. prob not what youre looking for but if you need art, thats my ****
Currently not looking for anything art related, but good luck in your endeavors!