Anyone hear how new Jack3d Fruit Punch is?

Gmen11

Awards
I have used the Lemon-Lime Jack3d for a while now and saw that they came out with a new flavor. Has anyone tried it? If so how is it? Also does anyone know if the formula was changed? Any help would be awesome!

ecupirate

Awards
don't believe they changed the formula, just the flavor

Justing2

Awards
Not true. They did change the formula and people claim its not as strong anymore.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not true. They did change the formula and people claim its not as strong anymore.
To my knowledge (and i am a avid USP Labs whore who tries to stay as up-to-date with every change) the formla is no weaker by any means.

The ingredient profile is the same for both flavors and should be fine. If anything i have heard the opposite rumor that it is suppose to be an improved forumula.

But the rumor of a weaker forumula I have only heard from an unreliable source at GNC....and they were peddling other supps over jack3d which i will not name but where far less effective.

Where did you get your information from?
We are in the final stages of serving a company a lawsuit for slander on the internet (mainly on bb.com but the company also advertises on this board) and in retail stores in the United States.

I cannot give much more information until the lawsuit is final and public.

The pity about this industry is that companies crave for you to fail instead of succeed. Since Jack3d is taking money out of many companies pockets(better product, best price and best word of mouth marketing). They are stooping to slander instead of improving their product.

The consumer loses at the end...

All we've done from the inception is listen to the consumer and improve the formula by always adding to the formula. We decided to remove the Theophylline because of the sensitive nature of the ingredient in mainstream.

Anyone familiar with Theophylline understands it was not the ingredient that made the formula potent. Those ingredients still are in every tub of Jack3d.

We will be sampling it very heavly to prove our point. But Again, it is the politics of bb.com not the general feedback on other forums and websites.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha i didnt even pay attention to the theophylline in the formula!

oh well more of the goodies per tub!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get my Jack3d fruit punch tomorrow, so I'll let everyone know If I feel any "less of an effect" I doubt I will, I have much faith in USP Labs and Jack3d has always given me amazing workouts.

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
I get my Jack3d fruit punch tomorrow, so I'll let everyone know If I feel any "less of an effect" I doubt I will, I have much faith in USP Labs and Jack3d has always given me amazing workouts.
I doubt that is going to happen. USPLabs are one of the few you can trust

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I use Jack3d every day and I can say from experience the new tubs of Jack3d are DEFINITELY not less potent. I know it may sound partial, but I don't give a sh!t - it seems more potent to me now than it used to

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are not sampling the new Tropical Fruit Punch yet but I can tell you it is amazing... Months back Jacob sent me the last ~half of one of his beta tubs... I was in shock, the stuff literally tastes like heaven...

Trust me, it is amazing. AND natural... :)

Aaron909

Awards
I was really excited when my Jack3d came in the mail last week, I took 1 scoop the 1st day nothing, took two scoops 2 days later still nothing...anyknow have any idea what could be causing this? Should I try 3 scoops

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was really excited when my Jack3d came in the mail last week, I took 1 scoop the 1st day nothing, took two scoops 2 days later still nothing...anyknow have any idea what could be causing this? Should I try 3 scoops
Sorry to hear that bro, I really don't understand how anyone can't feel it on 2scoops, I get a wicked workout on 1 scoop and 2 feels amazing. If you don't feel it on 2 scoops If I were you I'd give 3 scoops a try.

captgarrett

Awards
I have both flavors and it's not less potent. In fact, I feel it to be otherwise. I was getting to the point where I needed to cycle off the Lemon lime, mainly because my body has become so accustomed to it that I wasn't getting the usual pump. With no cycle off, I tried the Fruit Punch and BAM! Not weaker. However my preferred method is to do this cycle. Two days Jacked Lemon lime, one day NO Explode, and two days Jacked Fruit punch. It keeps me on point all week.

Also Aaron909, I seem to be pretty stim tolerant, so 2.5 scoops gets me on point. That and I take two Recreates right before the gym as well. I'm ready to rock after that combo.

I've also noticed that all these products don't work as well for me if I've:

A. Not had much sleep
B. Drank Coffee earlier in the day
C. Use it within in hour of eating. (I avoid this by not eating at least two hours before a workout.

you will notice many NEW users with 3 or so posts not liking Jack3d......

You have a PM.

Aaron909

Awards
Sorry to hear that bro, I really don't understand how anyone can't feel it on 2scoops, I get a wicked workout on 1 scoop and 2 feels amazing. If you don't feel it on 2 scoops If I were you I'd give 3 scoops a try.
Yeah I found it strange aswell, well I tried 3 scoops today nothing. USPLabs is great though I have a couple of their products so I hope no one thinks I'm bashing their products for no reason.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I found it strange aswell, well I tried 3 scoops today nothing. USPLabs is great though I have a couple of their products so I hope no one thinks I'm bashing their products for no reason.
Are you used to high amounts of caffeine? I find it doesn't make me shakey like JP8 did, but it gives me a **** load of more energy and wicked endurance.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I ordered jack3d sunday the new one an item i ordered was backordered so it wont be here for a little but im excited to try it i mean i loved the forumla for the first one but couldnt stand the taste so i stopped taking it i would be a lifetime user of jack3d if this fruit punch is at least bearable (right word i dunno lol?) its a great product.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive used both old and new. Both feel the same to me I did not notice any difference between the two. As for the flavors the lemon is a little tough to take down but the fruit punch is really really good. Taste like drinking a pina colada!

Aaron909

Awards
Are you used to high amounts of caffeine? I find it doesn't make me shakey like JP8 did, but it gives me a **** load of more energy and wicked endurance.
I've never drank a cup of coffee in my life or anything like that...could that be the reason why? I'll be 21 in a couple months btw

Justing2

Awards
Wow I should have know better. My source was from BB.com. Its seems like that board is just getting worse and worse. I hate even posting there cause it seems everyone just wants to bash you instead of helping you.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never drank a cup of coffee in my life or anything like that...could that be the reason why? I'll be 21 in a couple months btw
I doubt it, I have no clue then. If Jack3d don't give you energy then I don't know what will.

shotdead42

Awards
hey, i've even taken half of scoop of jack3d from my friend, and had an amazing workout LOL... sounds crazy or maybe not lol.. anyways i'm not bashing USPlabs but just curious, what makes Jack3d so much better then any other like pre-workout product, i'm not saying the competition is close... but EVERYONE i know is practically taking Jack3d and is like saying how amazing it is, so once it cameout its been taking over lol. its like practically a steroid(not really but works like one lol) and works for like everyone getting them huge. Like isnt the ingredients practically the same as any other pre-workout drink?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, i've even taken half of scoop of jack3d from my friend, and had an amazing workout LOL... sounds crazy or maybe not lol.. anyways i'm not bashing USPlabs but just curious, what makes Jack3d so much better then any other like pre-workout product, i'm not saying the competition is close... but EVERYONE i know is practically taking Jack3d and is like saying how amazing it is, so once it cameout its been taking over lol. its like practically a steroid(not really but works like one lol) and works for like everyone getting them huge. Like isnt the ingredients practically the same as any other pre-workout drink?
Please read this: http://www.usplabsdirect.com/jacked/

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I used Fruit punch Jack3d for my workout yesterday and I can assure everyone that the fruit punch/new version works amazing as ever.

Plus tasted freaking awesome!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i read that before, i mean dont get me wrong...i jus dont see how the other companies jus do the same? if the product isnt as effective, and has added stuff that doesnt need to be there, then dont. Its just weird how the majority of companies that do that...
:think:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I used Fruit punch Jack3d for my workout yesterday and I can assure everyone that the fruit punch/new version works amazing as ever.

Plus tasted freaking awesome!
:head: :food:

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
My fruit punch Jack3d came in on Friday. I've used it over the weekend. Great product guys, no let downs what-so-ever.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
We are in the final stages of serving a company a lawsuit for slander on the internet (mainly on bb.com but the company also advertises on this board) and in retail stores in the United States.
Bring the smackdown!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I should have know better. My source was from BB.com. Its seems like that board is just getting worse and worse. I hate even posting there cause it seems everyone just wants to bash you instead of helping you.
A lot of posters there insist the new Jack3d is weaker. We have painstakingly argued that this perception cannot be supported by any valid explanation. Jack3d now contains more ingredient amounts per scoop. How could it be worse than before?

For those interested, here are some of the responses I posted there:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433356021#post433356021

1)
As I stated in an earlier thread:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120985221&page=3

"The only ingredient that was removed since the first run of Jack3d is theophylline (in the latest version). Originally, theophylline was a part of the methylxanthine complex in Jack3d that would exert it's effects partly via competitive inhibition of cAMP degradation, apart from the synergistic interaction with 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. This change, and the corresponding label changes, were undertaken to match FDA compliance requirements in terms of ingredients and their nomenclature. Back to theophylline. As it turns out, due to the small amount of theophylline originally used, coupled with the fact that caffeine could exert comparable effects in the formula without theophylline, the elimination of theophylline was not at the expense of formula potency. Furthermore, USPLabs took the opportunity of the removal of theophylline to increase the per-scoop amounts of creatine and schizandrol A."

And, in another post, I wrote:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120985221&page=5

"It has been severally stated that theophylline was originally part of Jack3d's methylxanthine complex that, collectively exerted effects related to competitive inhibition of cAMP degradation, dose-dependent phosphodiesterase (especially PDE4) inhitition, CNS stimulation (enhanced cortical arousal accompanied by greater focus and delayed fatigue), dose-dependent bronchodilation and improved ventilatory reaction in hypoxic conditions, to name a few. The capacity to induce these effects is shared by methylxantines to different extents. As a consequence, the elimination of theophylline from the blend did not result in any decipherable loss in formula potency, especially given its original per-scoop amount."

Furthermore:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120985221&page=5

"Usually, supplement designers do not (should not) select ingredients based on random considerations. Methylxanthines (caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline), under certain circumstances, deliver synergistic effects. Yet, they are not equally important in every application. Theophylline certainly played a role in the original formula. However, testing revealed that the formula without it produced comparable results, especially because caffeine alone still demonstrated considerable synergistic action with 1,3-Dimethylamylamine."

And, another one:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120985221&page=4

"Primarily, theophylline exerts bronchodilatory effects as the major therapeutic action in asthmatic conditions. Other methylxantines can induce similar effects, but not as pronounced as theophylline. The impact of methylxanthines on inhibition of antigen-induced lung-tissue histamine release is not only dose-dependent, but is also not as significant as their effects on bronchodilation, relaxation of airway smooth muscle, and theophylline's capacity to enhance ventilatory response in hypoxic conditions."

2) I do not think it is fair to compare the removal of theophylline in Jack3d to the developments in Anabolic Xtreme's Slim Xtreme. Jack3d ingredients have always been specified. Besides, theophylline was not the active agent in Jack3d, so its removal cannot define the potency or otherwise of Jack3d.