Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Anyone ever hear of G-Factor?

OrganicShadow

Well-known member
Here's the scoop.

It's a product by Compounding Research Group called G-Factor. It's a peptide complex of the following:
Growth factors GH, IGF, TGF
Immunoglobulins IgM, IgD, IgE, IgA
5.1% proline rich polypeptides
46-58% G-Factor

Per serving - 1215mg Total Bioactive Protein with 621mg G-Factor

Apparently this was a pharmaceutical used for cancer patients to maintain msucle and weight during therapy then taken by Pure Nutrition Fitness Concepts and made into a GH supplement.

Has anyone ever heard of this? I've never seen a product by CRG...ever.
 
Well tell you what. So was I so I picked it up. I'll make a solid log on it but gimme a week or so - I'm still on a cleanser from post competition.
 
Yeah, no idea either.
But if its a "GH Supplement" by a supplement company, and you can get it off the shelve, then i doubt it will give you good results, most likely give you no results at all.
The government wouldn't let LEGIT GH be sold on the shelves from stores.
Generate and IGH-1, are the best for "natural" GH boosters tho.
 
It's a natty. Basically I have a guy who has is own shop that has everything underground or your "back room" items. Hes never bull****ted me and knows the products. So I went for it.
 
It sounds good but I don't understand how it can pass the liver. I have tons of growth factor at my house but its all topical and its my understanding it cannot be orally useful at this time. If it really has growth factor it has to be in 80 to 100 dollar resale range especially if it works. We sale it 160 US
 
Hmmm im interested also... New into the peptide thing and running ghrp and cjc. Do you have a wesite er somthing? can you PM me contact? OR if any information on this stuff....
 
Back
Top