Anyone else see the EvoMuse Facebook outbursts earlier today?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I don't know about you guys, but its hard to support a company that openly disprespects women, and uses offensive terminology in these internet rants. Just seeing if anyone else saw this before DSade/Matt deleted it, apparently he realized the errors of his ways after revealing his true nature in an uncontrollable outburst, in response to simply being called out on multiple delays of products. I'll upload screen shots soon.

Maybe it doesnt matter to any of you to support a bigot who cant take any criticism in this day and age, but it was pretty revealing to see the true keyboard warrior personality of the man you are all buying supplements from.
17523050_10213121328889381_4562208326991350889_n.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice you don't post the multiple passive aggressive comments insulting my character, or him staight up calling me liar publicly multiple times. I do apologize for the temporary loss of control. I was not disrepectful to women (where do you read that)? but I have fought against a corrupt industry for close to 2 decades trying to be 100% honest, good bad and ugly, and being called a liar really got to me.

However, there is no excuse to a temporary rant, but to state that that's my character?

I'm quickly losing faith in trying to do the right thing.

For those that have never uttered a single word in anger that wasn't meant literally, then I can and do apologize, but others please drop your stones.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see what was said to spark that response

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This have anything to do you with being an ex-Genomyx rep and your ex boss trying to screw me out of my products a few years ago?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
You haven't posted in 3years and come with this. Hmmmm seems like someone has an agenda.

I don't see disrespect to women in your post or maybe I missed it or your making things up trying to further your point with lies

Looks to me like Matt was responding to a dirtbag. Personally I see no issues with it. I'm sure this was in response to multiple posts targeting his credibility and honesty.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no excuse for the use of the pregoritive term for a homosexual. Can't argue that. I will say that this is very out of character for Matt.

I am not making excuses for what he said, but as a former Evomuse Rep, I have always found Dsade to be a very conscientious and generally kind man who has been screwed over by people he thought he could count on over and over again, not to mention the medical nightmares he had to endure.

The man snapped under the pressure he had been enduring apparently. Was what he said right? No, not at all. But the ugliness displayed in that post is not who Matt is as I know him to be.

Sent from my XT1058 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no excuse for the use of the pregoritive term for a homosexual. Can't argue that. I will say that this is very out of character for Matt.

I am not making excuses for what he said, but as a former Evomuse Rep, I have always found Dsade to be a very conscientious and generally kind man who has been screwed over by people he thought he could count on over and over again, not to mention the medical nightmares he had to endure.

The man snapped under the pressure he had been enduring apparently. Was what he said right? No, not at all. But the ugliness displayed in that post is not who Matt is as I know him to be.

Sent from my XT1058 using AnabolicMinds mobile app
I know this is a new culture and I have a large number of homosexual friends. I support the Columbus alternate communities and have for a long many years, but I grew up in the 70s and 80s where it had a vastly different meaning. No excuse at all, none, and all I can do is either apologize for using the word one more time or just let it go.

Since i'm looking at about 7 more hours of work tonight, and similar hours until further notice, I'll probably be better to keep communications at a minimum.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I notice you don't post the multiple passive aggressive comments insulting my character, or him staight up calling me liar publicly multiple times. I do apologize for the temporary loss of control. I was not disrepectful to women (where do you read that)? but I have fought against a corrupt industry for close to 2 decades trying to be 100% honest, good bad and ugly, and being called a liar really got to me.

However, there is no excuse to a temporary rant, but to state that that's my character?

I'm quickly losing faith in trying to do the right thing.

For those that have never uttered a single word in anger that wasn't meant literally, then I can and do apologize, but others please drop your stones.
Hey, go for it, please post screen shots of my posts (there are too many that got ignored). Please also include the posts that ask for third party COA's for ALL ingredients, as you claimed, and then conveniently ignored - were not just talking about delays (outlandish ridiculous delays) but also refusal to follow through, and ignore, the third party quality claims you advertise then skate away from every providing.

This have anything to do you with being an ex-Genomyx rep and your ex boss trying to screw me out of my products a few years ago?
No, it doesnt, lol. I don't know whatever happened between you two, and really could care less. Ah, to reminisce the days where products were claimed to "be the LAST RUN EVER," or controlled quantity releases to incite the illusion of demand...

You haven't posted in 3years and come with this. Hmmmm seems like someone has an agenda.

I don't see disrespect to women in your post or maybe I missed it or your making things up trying to further your point with lies

Looks to me like Matt was responding to a dirtbag. Personally I see no issues with it. I'm sure this was in response to multiple posts targeting his credibility and honesty.
I dont post often because well, most supplements are absolute garbage, and don't work, and are worthless really. These forums consist of: 1) fanboys of ridiculous companies that release nothing (look at the EvoMuse company page: the first page is littered with "product write-ups," how many of those can you purchase RIGHT now? Maybe one or two? LOL), 2) what kind of creatine/protein should i use? threads, 3) companies shilling their garbage products, and 4) people trying to get free **** by methods of number 1 listed above.

TL;DR

- Please feel free to post my inquiries on the company page that caused this response, Dsade/Matt
-He ignores ALL requests for third party COA's that HE OFFERED AND CLAIMED HE HAD (i bet this will get ignored again right here)
-These products will most likely never be released, and if they are, in batches of like 20 from a basement somewhere
-If the man cant be trusted with a keyboard and emotions, you all want to trust him with anonymous capsules he makes himself and sells you? have fun.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
you all want to trust him with anonymous capsules he makes himself and sells you? have fun.
I have for about 10 years now. I don't agree with the language but I'll trust him with the anonymous capsules, thanks.

mn72661

Awards
Well this was entirely predictable...do I support the language, obviously not. I'm not sure what else is warranted other than the multiple apologies and recanting that has occured. I could see this being a real problem.....You know if the company actually sucked. Funny, for all the lack of stock I've procured nearly everything I wanted. I'm as shocked as anyone else....Seeing as how the anonymous capsules and silly bags work, and I don't even have to get bent over on the price to support a half assed marketing team.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I have for about 10 years now. I don't agree with the language but I'll trust him with the anonymous capsules, thanks.
Thanks for agreeing they are just anonymous capsules. I'm sure your physique looks about 10 years older, and a bit less wealthy, as a supporter of the Evolutionary Musical.

Well this was entirely predictable...do I support the language, obviously not. I'm not sure what else is warranted other than the multiple apologies and recanting that has occured. I could see this being a real problem.....You know if the company actually sucked. Funny, for all the lack of stock I've procured nearly everything I wanted. I'm as shocked as anyone else....Seeing as how the anonymous capsules and silly bags work, and I don't even have to get bent over on the price to support a half assed marketing team.
Glad you agree they are anonymous capsules as well.

To be as clear as possible: I am no troll, but there is a super easy way to get me to be silenced:
-Admit the "delays" and "searches for a partner" (which Dsade/Matt has had like, 13 of by now, if you follow his posts) are not factual
-Actually release products
-Release COA's which HE OFFERED AND CLAIMED HE HAD!
I'll even settle for the latter two, since he wont ever admit he's a liar.

And, you don't want to bend over on the price, I get it. How about a company that:
-Sources their products from legitimate sources
-Manufactures in a cGMP facility
-Provides actual COA's of ingredients

Its sad consumers like you exist who don't care about quality, at all, and are just happy to save a few dollars here and there. I got some great anabolic oatmeal to sell, its individually bagged but I swear its legit. Want some? I'll sell it cheap.

I digress,

Matt is clearly avoiding this thread now under the assumed guise of "my 14th partner said I should avoid it so I don't have another outburst" but he is clearly avoiding it to not provide a response or COA's for any of the products that he offered. Didnt I tell you that would get ignored? I have followed through on my claims....but the man you buy supplements from hasnt come through on any of his.

But, I'm sure you guys are all super stoked, because again, as of this morning:

I now have a staff working with me from my new partners calling in all their contacts to get the replacement ingredients, and we are working on a way to make everyone happy with future discounts or free product to make up for the delay.....

I basically just gave away half of my company for no money, but in exchange for the great skills of some of the best logistics and business people in the industry. this will all be made right by everyone.
LOL!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
You're on a witch hunt and should just chill. Don't like the products or the company? then gtfo..

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
You're on a witch hunt and should just chill. Don't like the products or the company? then gtfo..
I don't like any products really from any company, but I really don't like being called a derogatory term for homosexual, or compared to a woman by the owner of a company that you all love to nut hug - I am here to spread information, I am on no witch hunt.

I repeat:
there is a super easy way to get me to be silenced:
-Admit the "delays" and "searches for a partner" (which Dsade/Matt has had like, 13 of by now, if you follow his posts) are not factual
-Actually release products
-Release COA's which HE OFFERED AND CLAIMED HE HAD!
I'll even settle for the latter two, since he wont ever admit he's a liar.
Your post simply revealed your blind, ignorant following of someone who is selling you snake oil, or...promises of snake oil, and then selling his Mazda Miata to convince you the snake oil might be real. But...is it?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
To further validate my claims:

In contrast to Matt's FB post today regarding a "new" partnership, heres his (I find it hilarious) post from a "giant reveal thread" from March 9/10th:

So, the big news. The big news that concerns EvoMuse is that you're going to be seeing the Out of Stock products return to live status a lot quicker. But the REAL big news is that I have decided to work with someone whose knowledge and integrity rivals my own, to take the innovation that I've come to be known for and apply that to bringing incredible new ingredients and technologies to the industry made available to everyone, and help some of the other companies in the industry improve their formulas to really help people achieve their goals.

As you guys know him, Eric was the founder/formulator/owner of LG Sciences. Behind the scenes, as well as through LG, Eric was the primary drive behind bringing the absolute best in hormonal ingredients out to a wide market and really pushing things way past where we thought they were stagnated. I haven't really concentrated on hormones since the Havoc days, and that was a choice I made for my reasons and company visions - and EvoMuse will continue on the same arc. But the area still interests me, and at the end of the day, for my own sanity I need to tackle those challenges that make me alive. Eric and I are going to pool our abilities and knowledge. After talking with him at the Arnold Classic, it quickly became clear that our different ways of approaching the problems in supplementation are supremely complementary, and that working together we can really bring some real innovation and excitement back to the industry that we both love so much. His ideas have me fired up again, and we both know that two very intelligent people, when egos are kept in check, can move twice and fast and travel twice as far working together than separately. The things that I don't enjoy doing as much on the business end I won't have to anymore which will leave me much more time for research and interacting with all of you, and getting you guys as excited as we are. We're here to make sure that your most grandiose dreams are not only possible, but surprisingly much closer to your reach than you would have ever thought.

We're already working on something that's got my ideas flowing at full speed again, and we'll let you all in on it soon enough.
Anyone else wonder why NONE of this has happened yet? Just me?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

~ Call the fire department. This one's out of control!

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I really don't like being called a derogatory term for homosexual, or compared to a woman
Is it just me, or lately on the internet everybody has become a politically correct little sissy pus*y who just wants to become a justice warrior and then enter the avengers?

Grow some balls for fu*ks sake.

Reactions: CF2

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
"Mommy, mommy! That man said I am a girl, but I am a boy!" :1:7

mn72661

Awards
You're cute. Thanks for worrying about my acumen as a consumer. Please, come out with a an innovative product that fills the void that evomuse products have. Ive run the gamut trying to find things that suit my particular needs eg Nerve Restore, Alphaburn, Flawless DFH etc. They work. I couldn't care less if you keep going on. Knock yourself out. Prove it's snake oil. Pay for independent lab testing and let the results speak. Until then, logically your claims are just as dubious as Matt's allegedly are.

I'll spare you your next post, the onus isn't on you as a consumer however, as previously noted, your claims are dubious without proof in light of people's positive results.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Is it just me, or lately on the internet everybody has become a politically correct little sissy pus*y who just wants to become a justice warrior and then enter the avengers?

Grow some balls for fu*ks sake.
You really just described yourself, buddy. Did you not just log on to bitch and moan in defense of something you feel is justified?

"Mommy, mommy! That man said I am a girl, but I am a boy!" :1:7
This is probably the least funny thing I have read on the internet today, and I watched that Syrian gas attack video multiple times.

You're cute. Thanks for worrying about my acumen as a consumer. Please, come out with a an innovative product that fills the void that evomuse products have. Ive run the gamut trying to find things that suit my particular needs eg Nerve Restore, Alphaburn, Flawless DFH etc. They work. I couldn't care less if you keep going on. Knock yourself out. Prove it's snake oil. Pay for independent lab testing and let the results speak. Until then, logically your claims are just as dubious as Matt's allegedly are.

I'll spare you your next post, the onus isn't on you as a consumer however, as previously noted, your claims are dubious without proof in light of people's positive results.
Guess we all see who the real ***got is, eh? I do appreciate your equating my "dubious" claims with his claims, since they are both untested, unproven truth. There, we wont disagree - except mine are continually supported since they are claims of human behavior (you are all supportive, thanks), and his are claims of quantifiable quality that he continues to ignore, up to this moment.

Just give the damn COA's like you offered...

I cant believe you are all still falling for this farce, just LOOK at the facebook posts - in the last 3 months, I can show you: 4 "new" partners that represent a HUGE CHANGE AND WILL TURN THIS COMPANY INTO SOMETHING ELSE! A car sold, 3+ ingredient delivery delays, customs holding ingredients more than twice, and factories changing at least 3-5 times. But, his "ideas" are innovative, I guess, so ****, lets put all the rest aside. He's not your friend people, he's a business owner; a man who sells nothing but "EvoMuse PRESENTS: Another product that wont ever arrive!"

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
So matt CAN you provide COA for the products, just asking as ajerone has asked a few times?
Just saying as it would put a lot of potential buyers minds at ease for current products or future releases?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
You really just described yourself, buddy. Did you not just log on to bitch and moan in defense of something you feel is justified?
It's not me the one who came here crying because he has been "offended" by another adult in a conversation and trying to damage people financially and over their reputation? Seriously, grow some balls.

mn72661

Awards
"Guess we all see who the real ***got is, eh? I do appreciate your equating my "dubious" claims with his claims, since they are both untested, unproven truth. There, we wont disagree - except mine are continually supported since they are claims of human behavior (you are all supportive, thanks), and his are claims of quantifiable quality that he continues to ignore, up to this moment."

Ahh hypocrisy, that's original. Again, feel free to test any of his products if you are so hell bent on undermining his brand.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess we all see who the real ***got is, eh?
Applying your logic, why should anyone care what an intolerant bigot like you has to say?

This is probably the least funny thing I have read on the internet today, and I watched that Syrian gas attack video multiple times.
Wow. You're enraged Matt used derogatory slurs but you make light of the Syrian attack? Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know about you guys, but its hard to support a company that openly disprespects women, and uses offensive terminology in these internet rants. Just seeing if anyone else saw this before DSade/Matt deleted it, apparently he realized the errors of his ways after revealing his true nature in an uncontrollable outburst, in response to simply being called out on multiple delays of products. I'll upload screen shots soon.

Maybe it doesnt matter to any of you to support a bigot who cant take any criticism in this day and age, but it was pretty revealing to see the true keyboard warrior personality of the man you are all buying supplements from. View attachment 147133
I trust and respect Matt. He's a genius. You, I don't know.

3GMac

Awards
Wtf. your E2 must be through the roof or you are a whiny little bitch. Find some clomid quick or start writing for the national inquire. Lmfao.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Maybe it doesnt matter to any of you to support a bigot who cant take any criticism in this day and age, but it was pretty revealing to see the true keyboard warrior personality of the man you are all buying supplements from. View attachment 147133
Sorry, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna trust a fellow Veteran with a verified product more than some idiot I've never heard of and can't back up what he's saying trying to bash something he knows nothing about.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To further validate my claims:

In contrast to Matt's FB post today regarding a "new" partnership, heres his (I find it hilarious) post from a "giant reveal thread" from March 9/10th:

Anyone else wonder why NONE of this has happened yet? Just me?
So you expect that business deals, new partnerships and a whole new business all together, can be up and running in 25 days?

Reactions: Nac

mn72661

Awards
Sorry, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna trust a fellow Veteran with a verified product more than some idiot I've never heard of and can't back up what he's saying trying to bash something he knows nothing about.
You mean you weigh a brand that has overwhelming customer support fueled by results versus a guy who hasn't posted in 3 years who comes out of the wood work to launch a campaign deep seated anger. You're just being silly.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You mean you weigh a brand that has overwhelming customer support fueled by results versus a guy who hasn't posted in 3 years who comes out of the wood work to launch a campaign deep seated anger. You're just being silly.
Read that again. He was supportive of Matt.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm very supportive of Matt. Because I am a retired Veteran Myself, and I love his products. Instead of some retard that hasnt posted in 3 years and is talking sh*t out his a$$ without any proof or backing

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
It's not me the one who came here crying because he has been "offended" by another adult in a conversation and trying to damage people financially and over their reputation? Seriously, grow some balls.
It seems you're somewhat obsessed with balls, dude... .

Ahh hypocrisy, that's original. Again, feel free to test any of his products if you are so hell bent on undermining his brand.
Um, he is free to have any of his products tested....im not undermining anything. I'm calling out his quality, he is skating the response. I'm not the one selling them (nor am I the one buying them, since I don't trust them). I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong by scans of COA's (which he offered).

The darndest thing...ever since reading this thread all my evomuse products have completely stopped working.
All 2 that you managed to buy, out of the runs of 20 that get talked about for months prior?

Applying your logic, why should anyone care what an intolerant bigot like you has to say?

Wow. You're enraged Matt used derogatory slurs but you make light of the Syrian attack? Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you?
At least you can recognize irony, despite being unable to recognize quality or trustworthiness. Wait, you couldn't recognize it...well, never mind.

Wtf. your E2 must be through the roof or you are a whiny little bitch. Find some clomid quick or start writing for the national inquire. Lmfao.
National Inquire. LOL.

Never once made any comment/reference to veterans, or what Matt has been through as a personal individual. I want to make, and keep that as clear as it gets to you fanboys. I have nothing but the utmost respect for those sacrifices made. But, since you feel the need to bring that up, I felt the need to clarify.

Customer support...consists of like 10 of you who are just nut hugging for some asinine reason. Seriously, its like, sickening how blindly the sheep will follow.

Ha no worries I know. I was being sarcastic, should've made that more clear ;-)
If only you had some clear edge...there's a great new partnership, so it shouldnt be more anywhere between 2 months and 2 years....stay tuned!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or people like the products because they work. If they didn't, no one would care if there were delays, because no one would be buying it. Dsade may have used a poor choice of words in the screen shot you posted, but you are certainly coming off as the douchebag in the scenario at this point.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It seems you're somewhat obsessed with balls, dude... .

Um, he is free to have any of his products tested....im not undermining anything. I'm calling out his quality, he is skating the response. I'm not the one selling them (nor am I the one buying them, since I don't trust them). I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong by scans of COA's (which he offered).

All 2 that you managed to buy, out of the runs of 20 that get talked about for months prior?

At least you can recognize irony, despite being unable to recognize quality or trustworthiness. Wait, you couldn't recognize it...well, never mind.

National Inquire. LOL.

Never once made any comment/reference to veterans, or what Matt has been through as a personal individual. I want to make, and keep that as clear as it gets to you fanboys. I have nothing but the utmost respect for those sacrifices made. But, since you feel the need to bring that up, I felt the need to clarify.

Customer support...consists of like 10 of you who are just nut hugging for some asinine reason. Seriously, its like, sickening how blindly the sheep will follow.

If only you had some clear edge...there's a great new partnership, so it shouldnt be more anywhere between 2 months and 2 years....stay tuned!
Dude, if you wanna do everything natty. And stay small forever fine. But, don't bash people that wanna help people that are trying to improve themselves. Not everyone wants to be lazy there whole lives. Maybe your just not happy that you didnt get the gainzzz that you truly wanted, and now you wanna bash a product that you didnt get what you expected out of it. Remember diet, exercise and effort are required for gainz. Not eating cheetos and doing situps by dropping the leg lift on your recliner.

mn72661

Awards
This thread bored me. Moving on. Just to finish on a high note and at a risk of pointing out the obvious you have conflated matt's lack of stock at any given time with efficacy. Cost parameters of producing a product have no correlation to effect. The pharmaceutical industry is littered with could have beens that were simply not cost-effective enough to bring to market for any number of reasons. Economies of scale aren't that simple. Ill take one off products that work over a lifetime supply of ineffective whatnot. Toodles.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was entertaining.

Matt, keep doing what you do. Never mind that guy.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
absolutely nothing that was said in that post would cause me to hesitate even for a second to continue to support the company

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fun read non the less.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Dude, if you wanna do everything natty. And stay small forever fine. But, don't bash people that wanna help people that are trying to improve themselves. Not everyone wants to be lazy there whole lives. Maybe your just not happy that you didnt get the gainzzz that you truly wanted, and now you wanna bash a product that you didnt get what you expected out of it. Remember diet, exercise and effort are required for gainz. Not eating cheetos and doing situps by dropping the leg lift on your recliner.
So EvoMuse products make an individual not natty? Bummer, I love cheetos. Good thing I have my SLINTENSITY !

This thread bored me. Moving on. Just to finish on a high note and at a risk of pointing out the obvious you have conflated matt's lack of stock at any given time with efficacy. Cost parameters of producing a product have no correlation to effect. The pharmaceutical industry is littered with could have beens that were simply not cost-effective enough to bring to market for any number of reasons. Economies of scale aren't that simple. Ill take one off products that work over a lifetime supply of ineffective whatnot. Toodles.
You seem educated. I don't disagree with your stance or your opinion. We agree more than we disagree - but if a company offered you a third party COA for ingredients, then ignored every time they were asked for, what say you then? I'm not making ridiculous demands here - I'm simply asking to see a scan of what was claimed to have already been done! I'm not even asking for something new to happen!

This was entertaining.

Matt, keep doing what you do. Never mind that guy.
Yeah, keep dodging questions and making outlandish claims, with even more outlandish excuses. The world needs more people like that!

absolutely nothing that was said in that post would cause me to hesitate even for a second to continue to support the company
I think people like you are what is wrong with the world, blind, ignorant sheep.

Dudes - do you not know what COA stands for? They were CLAIMED to have been done by a THIRD PARTY! I'm NOT asking for any additional testing, costs, anything! Just that what was CLAIMED to have been being done, is SHOWN! This is NOT a ridiculous claim! Any consumer should WANT to see one, request they be done, but in this case, Matt/Dsade said they "of course" were ALREADY DONE! Just share them! That will get me to shut my mouth!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre wanting more sympathisers to your cause, you would have been better served making this solely about the CoA request from the outset, rather than bringing all the other fluff into it.

I cant see anyone disagreeing with a CoA request being reasonable; people will obviously rally against the other crap you made a big deal of, though.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Ok let's all see the the COA and that settles everything dsade.
All the arguing stops and all the bitchin stops, over to you dsade

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok let's all see the the COA and that settles everything dsade.
All the arguing stops and all the bitchin stops, over to you dsade
Komodo should be showing COA's...hmmmmm