anyone bridged mdrol with m-lmg

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
anyone bridged these two? seems like a good idea, m-lmg is non methyl.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its also very wet........ it can cause gyno as well and sd is known for delayed gyno

Personally I wouldnt do it if you did do it I would reccomend running the mlg first bridged into sd because sd is dry.....that about all I know with these compounds

just my .02

mball52

Awards
  • Established
maybe combine the two. what is your cycle history?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
maybe combine the two. what is your cycle history?
if anything this......BUT SD is so freaking strong I dont see why you would stack anything with the compound....maybe do a bridge into something like epi to slodify the gains....but I wouldnt stack anything with SD

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think they would stack well to be honest. the point of a SD bridge is to take something after the SD to help solidify the explosive gains. so to take something that is known for wet gains after the dry SD seems like a bad idea... i dont wanna look fat after a SD bridge lol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dont think they would stack well to be honest. the point of a SD bridge is to take something after the SD to help solidify the explosive gains. so to take something that is known for wet gains after the dry SD seems like a bad idea... i dont wanna look fat after a SD bridge lol.
This

I would reccomend either epistane or halo....both seem to by dry compounds....I have had epic success with epistane while some people have none- hit or miss i guess....I have never takin halo so I cannot speak from experience however it does seem to be a dry compound thus helping you solidify gains made on SD

Mlmg would stack well with epistane....in fact I am going to buy some to put on my shelf for a future cycle

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
thanks guys I've decided to go with hdrol for the bridge.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
good idear!