Anybody tried inhibit p?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Anybody tried inhibit p by sns? I can find any solid reviews on it really. I was gonna go for blr's prolactrone but I saw inhibit p and the beautiful price lol...
Let me know what y'all think about inhibit p! Thanks!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't post the links here but a quick google search found a bunch of positive reviews and logs. And SNS puts out high quality products so there's that too. We have it at a great price here at PHW Supps too. http://phwsupplements.com/inhibit-p-by-sns/

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I tried google and couldn't find one log... Leme try again

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run dermatren at 120 only used inhibit p and had no problems , that's one of those sups you don't feel working

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Anybody tried inhibit p by sns? I can find any solid reviews on it really. I was gonna go for blr's prolactrone but I saw inhibit p and the beautiful price lol...
Let me know what y'all think about inhibit p! Thanks!
SNS really is one of the TOP companies out there. I've never had a bad experience with a product from them. If you have any specific questions the SNS reps are some of the best. Honest and helpful.

Especially T-Bone and Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS really is one of the TOP companies out there. I've never had a bad experience with a product from them. If you have any specific questions the SNS reps are some of the best. Honest and helpful.

Especially T-Bone and Jiigzz
Aww poor Steve feels left out ;)
schizm

:D

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Aww poor Steve feels left out ;)
schizm

:D
Damn memory...forgot the poor fella. I must need some Noopept or something : )

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Run dermatren at 120 only used inhibit p and had no problems , that's one of those sups you don't feel working
Glad to hear it worked well for you.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I ran Tr3n at 90/90/90/90/120/120 using Inhibit-P and Ar1macare Pro as my support and had no issues

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another good experience with epi/tren as well as IM tren (50mg/day). Stuff is as good as anything I've used

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Another good experience with epi/tren as well as IM tren (50mg/day). Stuff is as good as anything I've used
Damn bro, how did those daily IM injections feel? I only ask because my wife and I are going through IVF to try to have a baby. I have to give her IM injections of 2mL progesterone every night (long needle, super viscous). By the third day, she can hardly walk because of the pain!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn bro, how did those daily IM injections feel? I only ask because my wife and I are going through IVF to try to have a baby. I have to give her IM injections of 2mL progesterone every night (long needle, super viscous). By the third day, she can hardly walk because of the pain!
I had zero pip which was nice... and honestly I enjoyed the pinning ha. I'm kinda sick like that

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and for me it was great. Really good libido with DAA.

Growth factor XT was even better!
But pricewise is Inhibit a winner.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the replies!

I just got it in yesterday and took first dose last night and I had the best sleep in over a month! And woke up feeling great, worked my ass off at work and usually can barley walk / back aches by the end (warehouse job..) & by the end today I was ready to keep working! libido is already being affected positively! Or maybe I'm just too excited haha..

Anyway, great product SNS!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of people feel it working, I read libido boost most of all

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran Tren up to 135mg and only used Inhibit P and I didn't have any real problems.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Needless to say Inhibit P for the win!. I learned that saying from the youngsters on here. Now I'm hip!
If you were really hip, you would have said "FTW"...:wink1:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could be , I had run it from a start and had no sides other then being a bit short fused , run tren for 9 weeks and **** works wonders , it sucks that it got banned ( still got two bottles of oral tren , I'm hopping that it is gonna work as good as derm ) , for my next run I will definitely use inhibit p

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn memory...forgot the poor fella. I must need some Noopept or something : )
Save your bottles and get some free stuff ;)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Save your bottles and get some free stuff ;)
Thanks for the reminder man!

I'm sitting on 5 bottles of SNS products right now. One of my favorite brands by far for quality and value.

Reactions: mw1
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used a couple bottles with Trenavar and it worked great. I've also used it for acne control and it was fantastic, even got a libido boost out of it. For the price, it's hard to beat imo.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Is it on par with Prolactrone by Black Lion, which is my go to prolactin support supp?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it on par with Prolactrone by Black Lion, which is my go to prolactin support supp?
Yep. Both are very good at controlling prolactin. I have no preference between the two-Would come down to cost at the time I needed them but would use either one with confidence.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep I've had the same results with both. Really just comes down to preference and (for me) price.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually never taken it for the direct prolactin effects, I just take it for the libido boost! lol